Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

cheaters on west2

This is a discussion on cheaters on west2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; names of everyone with autoloot and so on in the party are -LaAngelitabella -Vathienus from Genesis clan -XxathenasxX they had ...
Page: 1

dizz123

names of everyone with autoloot and so on in the party are

-LaAngelitabella
    -Vathienus from Genesis clan
    -XxathenasxX

they had auto loot and auto heal and buff and so on

dizz123

kronik

u would be suprised how many koxpers in Genesis tbh
    Silverhazze is a well known speed/wall hacker
    Crystal00 running around with archer animation...

Banned

they even had try2alive alot..when he played..

when i played i pmed the leader saying u got a hacker...he didnt do anything but keep him

the leader of that clan is just sad

Try2Alive is now iAmGxD I think. He's mentally handicapped, and sucks. Has to be him.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

im guessing ure espex? considering u said man and marked out everything else lol

lol no rob that was persimmon that added try2alive. they added dezartur recently too. top clans will do anything for NP. and yes genesis has silverhazze in clan. /zzzzzz

Banned

o persimmon was the clan...ya that clan is ball sack too

Wallhacker in persimmon.

Then look who comes and joins in on the fun, they hid in there for a few minutes then we left.

genesis clan, is just gettin crappy, since proofx isnt anymore his lider (believe he sold his account)

Banned

genesis clan, is just gettin crappy, since proofx isnt anymore his lider (believe he sold his account)[/b]
    interesting topic
    Im now taking proxf position and genesis clan is Latin clan so that's why we lose our top grade. also genesis clan is also know like a quiet clan.. we dont have troublemakers members... but I can see about that archer VATHIENUS. looks like a koxp if it's true I gonna kick him.. about silverhazze well I need A Prove.. cuz as Far Ik now nobody blame about him... I apologize for that.. but Im playing even less this game cuz I quit left this game, but Im not gonna alow any koxper in my clan. Im helping my members doing paramuns so I know very well like the 90% of my members.

genesis it's not adding koxper player or people just for NPS.. i dont care about grade anymore just play for help my friend, so I gonna talk with that archer vathienus later cuz Im working by the moment. sorry for the inconvenience.

don't compare persimon with genesis it's totally different and I dont care about be on the top clan.. c west it's nto too competitive thats why Im staying with low lvls and helping as far I can

If I got time today I'll try to fix that problem. thx for the info

Banned

I see thx for the info, but I need know if he still using that.. I was doing exp and som pk with silver but I didn't heard or saw something weird recently.. if I know that he is using that while he is on my clan I gonna talk with him about it :angry: . but I can see that when he was on persimongo he was doing that.. hope don't still using SH on genesis -_-!..

also I gonna kick that archer koxper later im still working atm, but I really appreciate that u guys are elling me this cuz I don't really like koxpers.. especially if they're doing bad thing while they're on genesis... sadly this is common on KNIGHT ONLINE.

Banned

Wallhacker in persimmon.

Then look who comes and joins in on the fun, they hid in there for a few minutes then we left.[/b]
    really send that to ko ..ive already got 2 wall buggers banned when i use to play in adream...if u send them then ksc SOMTIMES ..key word somtimes ..they do somthing bout it

Banned

Wallhacker in persimmon.

Then look who comes and joins in on the fun, they hid in there for a few minutes then we left.[/b]
    Mr simful is rite
    that's a nice prove that u can show to ko customer support. go send a ticket they can do something about it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast