Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

cheaters on west2

This is a discussion on cheaters on west2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe learn from my sig...
Page: 2

hehe learn from my sig

Banned

Hey guys I just wanna say that I talk with silverhazze on ventrilo yesterday about this, and he told me that. he got haked 2 months ago by the dude called goldenhaze and his friend "other priest". this dudes live in Chorrillos, LiMa Peru. and they use that SH. I can affirm that cuz I remember that on june I added Silverhazze on my clan with poor items and he told me that he chnage his pass cuz some was giving away his nps and doing weird things. he wasn't using any SH " I mean the actual silverhazze" if u got any prove that he is doing anything bad with GENESIS NAME I'll be glad to receive ur comment and take the correct action about it.. I don't care about add people with high nps, also I dont like people that do bad things especially if they're on my clan.

btw. I didn't saw that arecher vathienus yesterday I talk with my brotehr about that, so he is gonna talk with that dude about ur prove, thanks for the info.

please if u see that someone who got Genesis name as clan and is doing bad things.. contact me also if u got a ss or so.. will help alot. thx

Diavolik

try2alive quit ko rofl !

Admin

I had to log this account and all I can say is , that's not me because I'm not even playing in c-east, I had dragon and now I have nazi because I've been off for months and why I would want to play a c-west,no way

I'm SexyReplay aka SilverrHazee and any hazee in c-west are fake's, probablly noobs who can't get their own nicks, that's it.

bye.

pd : for admins,I don't care about about this forum but if someone in my msn talks to me saying than ppl is saying than im using cheat while I'm not even playing then I guess I have the right to say something at least so dont do anything with this acc bcz it's bola acc.

Banned

I had to log this account and all I can say is , that's not me because I'm not even playing in c-east, I had dragon and now I have nazi because I've been off for months and why I would want to play a c-west,no way

I'm SexyReplay aka SilverrHazee and any hazee in c-west are fake's, probablly noobs who can't get their own nicks, that's it.

bye.

pd : for admins,I don't care about about this forum but if someone in my msn talks to me saying than ppl is saying than im using cheat while I'm not even playing then I guess I have the right to say something at least so dont do anything with this acc bcz it's bola acc.[/b]
    u're rite Im talking about other silverhaze one that I often speak with him on vent.. and well I fell sorry about that people that try to use old nicks or so.

Diavolik

yes c-west sux server

chek soulshot (noob) he have dragon -.-

Banned

yes c-west sux server

chek soulshot (noob) he have dragon -.-[/b]
    u're jealous randon player ^^. btw Im quite quit this game cuz it's not competetive, and there're other things that Im doing btm.

btw dont be jealous iAmGxD loser ^^!. dont even try to pm me asking for favors ^^! also u said: he have dragon... is he has* ^^

well, about Nati, this SS shows just nothing lol, and if it even was, do u even know how much visual bugs there is when ur in war? loled at you guys.

I'm pretty sure you'd say the same thing if 100 people had fraps'd it and had 10 ksc's each.
    So I'm just gonna call you an idiot.

SinMvx

I'm pretty sure you'd say the same thing if 100 people had fraps'd it and had 10 ksc's each.
    So I'm just gonna call you an idiot.[/b]
    yeah its obvious nati is wallbugging BUT that dosent count as proof, coz the ss dosent show if they are in house or in the back of the house.
    Sad to see see FAGGOTS USING BUGS, go rot IN HELL U RATS

yeah its obvious nati is wallbugging BUT that dosent count as proof, coz the ss dosent show if they are in house or in the back of the house.
    Sad to see see FAGGOTS USING BUGS, go rot IN HELL U RATS [/b]
    Actually in the first picture the angle is high enough to see the Angelus guy is clearly inside of the house.

bizanto1

Try2Alive is now iAmGxD I think. He's mentally handicapped, and sucks. Has to be him.[/b]
    try2alive aka iAmGxD old speedhack is saying me, he will never get ban cuz he changed his name xd, poor guy

ur calling me an idiot? this SS just SHOWS NOTHING. Nati wall hacking? rofl coptor dude, he wall hacked to run from who? lolomfg? you should ask Killaheala aswell.

Banned

ur calling me an idiot? this SS just SHOWS NOTHING. Nati wall hacking? rofl coptor dude, he wall hacked to run from who? lolomfg? you should ask Killaheala aswell.[/b]
    Im pretty sure that nati it's not wallhack bro. he doesnt do things like that I can agree with ya about that, but he might use TP SC to the guys that can do W.H... "it's more possible than nati use that w.h" , also why ask killaheala.. they're friend, so always friends cover back's friends xD!. ANYWAY nati it's on W.H he probably use tp sc to a dude that use that.

try2alive aka iAmGxD old speedhack is saying me, he will never get ban cuz he changed his name xd, poor guy[/b]
    about this.. he got a really bad history.. I don't know why... he starts doing sh.. in this game... he fuked his character since he use that. Sorry Diavolik but it's true =/ u should never use stupid thing like that anymore..

ur calling me an idiot? this SS just SHOWS NOTHING. Nati wall hacking? rofl coptor dude, he wall hacked to run from who? lolomfg? you should ask Killaheala aswell.[/b]
    I'm calling you ignorant. This SS shows nothing?.. Ok buddy... It's nothing but a player sitting inside a wall.
    You're so dumb I think my brain is bleeding from talking to you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast