Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Cheating or Not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating or Not cheating? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its from king of knight but 0.03 its like a perfect time u have to have 0 % lag and ...
Page: 10

Spl1nt3R

its from king of knight but 0.03 its like a perfect time u have to have 0 % lag and also a super perfect time pressing the key like a robot every 0.8 secs no delay also no fail skill nothing.

it maybe can be done once whit lucky but we talking usko there always some lag and i believe only way to press perfect every 0.8 the skill key is macro or pedal ^^

and the pot time if splinter was running like it seems he was spaming pots ofc ^^ but if he was not spaming pots 3 4 5 6 hit can be done no problem. and thats why the ss is not a hacking proof cuz u cant prove whit a ss that u were spaming pots[/b]
    I was spamming the pots as you can see in the picture, as soon as i get hit by anyone in cz i pot, but look at the picture when i was spamming the pots, look how many hits she got in between each pot time with constant damage without any R damage, When i asked her in game she told me on pm probably it was comboing. I think she doesnt even know if she was comboing, pedaling or Macroing at the time when she was hitting me

well she uses skill+ rrr, when you use this and you hit R too fast...most of the times you only hit with skill and no R at all

poker27

This is kind of an useless topic, because GTP is the only one in this forum that believes savageraider was cheating. You say she is hiding in the fact that she is trustable, but thats the point, phineus has been trustable in game and in the forum for so long that its hard to believe that she is cheating, you earned that right, if you are a known cheater, everything you do no matter if you are doing it legit people are gonna think is cheating, since phineus has a strong reputation, is extremely hard to believe that she is a cheater, unless someone comes with hard evidence, what you have shown are circunstantial evidence.

If i was a moderator i would close this topic, is just people flaming other people, theres no evidence of cheating and this topic only will bring more flaming, next time gtp just make a video thats all, that would be unrefutable evidence. Dont take it personally if someone come with the same screenshot but instead of phineus is you, people are gonna have the same opinion, if it was you instead of phineus, people would say that the ss doesnt prove anything ect.

its from king of knight but 0.03 its like a perfect time u have to have 0 % lag and also a super perfect time pressing the key like a robot every 0.8 secs no delay also no fail skill nothing.

it maybe can be done once whit lucky but we talking usko there always some lag and i believe only way to press perfect every 0.8 the skill key is macro or pedal ^^

and the pot time if splinter was running like it seems he was spaming pots ofc ^^ but if he was not spaming pots 3 4 5 6 hit can be done no problem. and thats why the ss is not a hacking proof cuz u cant prove whit a ss that u were spaming pots[/b]
    ty..the end. i think he can't admit to all that he didnt hit pot fast enough and therfore...there must have beeen some other GODLY reason why he died...right??? .....hmm not just that one time...but MANY times that night...another fact he wont admit to.

and GTP...ONCE again...i revert back to my PREVIOUS post....take a good look, and pm me if you want that vs....if you're afraid of proving your falsenesss, I can get you account on vent...and you can secretly private message me that you want to win...and i will make it so you win...then call you my KING. :P Whatever helps you sleep at night

and GTP...god i WISH you had fraps that night...and all would see what full of crap you are...i sit just shocked over and over again...with mouth gaping and your ridiculous LIES...seriously! OMG! Fraps me next time PLS...or i will next time i see you and then all will see just exactly what you do when you see me in cz.!

Good day to you! -.-

well said girl!!! but instead of him, why dont u call me KING

well said girl!!! but instead of him, why dont u call me KING[/b]
    Cause you call me king bisnitch!

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Look who is talking that doesnt even play on Dies, if you are the grim2reaper that i knew from dies, if i remember correct you beg me on msn to play my mage at the time, thank god i told you off at the time cause your that hole between two of your buttcheecks , let me suggest you something, dont put your nose into things that dont belong cause someday someone might breake it ahaha and to clarify something to you a) I dont need to babashop and Phineus knows this i've taken her down so many times with gear i have when i came across her in the cz you see she has +9's and i have +7, +8's and yet still manage to take down most people with +9s. You get my point who is a winner at the end ? If i had full +9s same items as her she is no match for me b) the topic is not about my combo i have no complains about my combo so therefor you can fuck off on that point c) Sorry you dont have the athority to tell me what to do and how to run my own life, especially from a redneck like you. Lastly say hallo to your mommy from me if you know what i mean Have a nice day 8)[/b]
    lol ill take my chances on someone Breaking my noise haha wow like really u gotta be the lamest kid on ko4life... and we have alot of homos........
    haha dude redneck?
    ROFL!!!! omfg ur post just keeps getting better "tell ur mommy hallo" Lmao bro seriously ur jsut one of them fat nerds who
    A) cant baba shop So crys about others who are able to.
    b) Pretends to know combo but when he loses he just says BABASHOP

Good job on ignoring savage calling you out on that vs real GG of you
    and no griml2eaper was scammed from me like 3 years ago
    i have no clue who u are i just think your a little fuck shit who is talking shit trying to make himself look better but yet you seem to ignore everything Savage Says and puts out...
    Lol you wanna go Even And See who really better
    Go download any Priv Server and pm me link ill fraps it

lol ill take my chances on someone Breaking my noise haha wow like really u gotta be the lamest kid on ko4life... and we have alot of homos........
    haha dude redneck?
    ROFL!!!! omfg ur post just keeps getting better "tell ur mommy hallo" Lmao bro seriously ur jsut one of them fat nerds who
    A) cant baba shop So crys about others who are able to.
    b) Pretends to know combo but when he loses he just says BABASHOP

Good job on ignoring savage calling you out on that vs real GG of you
    and no griml2eaper was scammed from me like 3 years ago
    i have no clue who u are i just think your a little fuck shit who is talking shit trying to make himself look better but yet you seem to ignore everything Savage Says and puts out...
    Lol you wanna go Even And See who really better
    Go download any Priv Server and pm me link ill fraps it[/b]
    lol, that was a good laugh! <3 grim, missed ya! come back and join MM

MM16

grim chill out bro u flame to much nikka

splint i know savage from back then in wolfden she gg bro

aka snipes/MrMagic16 :P

aka snipes/MrMagic16 :P[/b]
    Magic!! ahahha, so good to hear from ya!!! What you doing these days? hit me up in private chat sometime and lemme know

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

aka snipes/MrMagic16 :P[/b]
    nah dude this kid is annoying as hell
    i want him to come vs me on a priv server :\

MM16

nah splint my nigga bro knew him b4 i met u bb

Spl1nt3R

nah splint my nigga bro knew him b4 i met u bb[/b]
    Hey snipes how you doing man ? How is everything on C-west ? How is Nor doing ? I bet he kickin ass in there, btw say hi to him you guys should sometime come to dies to say hi, gotta love the old times lots of memories

Spl1nt3R

ty..the end. i think he can&#39;t admit to all that he didnt hit pot fast enough and therfore...there must have beeen some other GODLY reason why he died...right??? .....hmm not just that one time...but MANY times that night...another fact he wont admit to.
    and GTP...ONCE again...i revert back to my PREVIOUS post....take a good look, and pm me if you want that vs....if you&#39;re afraid of proving your falsenesss, I can get you account on vent...and you can secretly private message me that you want to win...and i will make it so you win...then call you my KING. :P Whatever helps you sleep at night

and GTP...god i WISH you had fraps that night...and all would see what full of crap you are...i sit just shocked over and over again...with mouth gaping and your ridiculous LIES...seriously! OMG! Fraps me next time PLS...or i will next time i see you and then all will see just exactly what you do when you see me in cz.!

Good day to you! -.-[/b]

Uhmmm yeah everyone is so stupid right once their cought with some kind of cheating/macroing and being accused like they would use it when even they say record me next time, other day in cz you were hitting like a normal warrior with r damage in it while you were chasing me with when i was full maliced/paracited with 2 of your priest behind your ass. I forgot to take a SS but next time i will to put them side by side to see the difference. Seems like you unplogged your pedal ? 8) Good girl !
    "once a cheater is always a cheater"

Just accept the vs and stfu

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast