Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Cheating or Not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating or Not cheating? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How da fck can you die with 13k hp? this is more transfering -_-...
Page: 11

cigaret25

How da fck can you die with 13k hp? this is more transfering -_-

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Uhmmm yeah everyone is so stupid right once their cought with some kind of cheating/macroing and being accused like they would use it when even they say record me next time, other day in cz you were hitting like a normal warrior with r damage in it while you were chasing me with when i was full maliced/paracited with 2 of your priest behind your ass. I forgot to take a SS but next time i will to put them side by side to see the difference. Seems like you unplogged your pedal ? 8) Good girl !
    "once a cheater is always a cheater"[/b]
    PEDAL ROFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLF ooops sorry i left my pedal on to
    you gonna ignore my post?
    and not vs me??

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

How do you play Dies for 6.5 years, when USKO is only out for 4years and 8months? h34r:

MM16

Magic!! ahahha, so good to hear from ya!!! What you doing these days? hit me up in private chat sometime and lemme know [/b]
    fo sho

Hey snipes how you doing man ? How is everything on C-west ? How is Nor doing ? I bet he kickin ass in there, btw say hi to him you guys should sometime come to dies to say hi, gotta love the old times lots of memories [/b]
    ye he ownin ima try visit more :P

PEDAL ROFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLF ooops sorry i left my pedal on to
    you gonna ignore my post?
    and not vs me??[/b]
    grim baba ur combois wak everyone on cwest and diez knows this bb newb

fo sho
    ye he ownin ima try visit more :P
    grim baba ur combois wak everyone on cwest and diez knows this bb newb[/b]
    baba we all know it used to be wak lol but now its just godly but now im better then you and private servers proved it
    <3 u homie

Uhmmm yeah everyone is so stupid right once their cought with some kind of cheating/macroing and being accused like they would use it when even they say record me next time, other day in cz you were hitting like a normal warrior with r damage in it while you were chasing me with when i was full maliced/paracited with 2 of your priest behind your ass. I forgot to take a SS but next time i will to put them side by side to see the difference. Seems like you unplogged your pedal ? 8) Good girl !
    "once a cheater is always a cheater"[/b]
    the stories just keep gettn better and better, eh GTP? keep em coming...plssss ...it amuses me.

The ss u show at beggining is normal, Geting 3 hits between hp pots is normal.

And 2 hits without r hit is normal, even with skill +r+r-when r won&#39;t came in, or when someone slide or when opponent run away from u.If u chase someone and he is at the edge of weapon range, offen it&#39;s even better hit without combo just taping skill.

All in all spare the drama

How do you play Dies for 6.5 years, when USKO is only out for 4years and 8months?[/b]
    myko came sth like 6 month before usko so i assume he is some nolifer from korea or japan or china.

Spl1nt3R

How do you play Dies for 6.5 years, when USKO is only out for 4years and 8months? h34r:[/b]
    KO&#39;s been around for 7 years so get your facts straight.

He is going to keep ignoring the challenge -.-

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

It&#39;s safe to say the owner of the topic has brought half of KO4life to hate him and realise how stupid he sounds. Keep up the good work. (lol l2play idiot.)

rockk

he is just an asshole, he talks shit about anyone who is anyone, because he is a nobody, everybody beats him in CZ, he sucks and can understand why people kill him so fast, ITS BECAUSE YOU SUCK.

one more thing, stop talking shit about killer, because you dont know shit!! fucking asshole, first he didnt lose one dollar, he sold everything, the hacker hacked some of his friends, but not him, as you can see his items are being used by the people that bought them, second this guy is the nicest guy in k2, always willing to help, he is a fucking multimillionare, his the only son of one of the richest families in his country, and he gave all that, to become a medical doctor, and works for free in free clinics, helping the poor, he works an entire day, dealing with piss, shit, vomit, blood, for FREE!!!!! comes home and plays a game to relax. IF HE HAS THE FUCKING MONEY TO BUY 100 THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF ITEMS IS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM, he didnt inject the items, palaviarhs injected them, he was the one that sold the items to him THE SAME FUCKING GUY THE OWNED A DARK VANE +10 when no one had +9, so people say its killers fault because he inject it them in the game, is the person who sold it to him the one who injected the items, SO YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD, AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IN THIS POST

he is just an asshole, he talks shit about anyone who is anyone, because he is a nobody, everybody beats him in CZ, he sucks and can understand why people kill him so fast, ITS BECAUSE YOU SUCK.

one more thing, stop talking shit about killer, because you dont know shit!! fucking asshole, first he didnt lose one dollar, he sold everything, the hacker hacked some of his friends, but not him, as you can see his items are being used by the people that bought them, second this guy is the nicest guy in k2, always willing to help, he is a fucking multimillionare, his the only son of one of the richest families in his country, and he gave all that, to become a medical doctor, and works for free in free clinics, helping the poor, he works an entire day, dealing with piss, shit, vomit, blood, for FREE!!!!! comes home and plays a game to relax. IF HE HAS THE FUCKING MONEY TO BUY 100 THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF ITEMS IS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM, he didnt inject the items, palaviarhs injected them, he was the one that sold the items to him THE SAME FUCKING GUY THE OWNED A DARK VANE +10 when no one had +9, so people say its killers fault because he inject it them in the game, is the person who sold it to him the one who injected the items, SO YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD, AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IN THIS POST[/b]
    Lies, get your facts straight and swear less. (maybe a bit less off "i love killers cock" would do you some good aswell.)

Palaviahrs told killer who could inject the items. Killer bought the items from the illegal source, I actually have screenshots of palaviahrs confirming what I just said. Palaviahrs never bought the items for killer, he only told them how to get it.

mavibere

Lies, get your facts straight and swear less. (maybe a bit less off "i love killers cock" would do you some good aswell.)

Palaviahrs told killer who could inject the items. Killer bought the items from the illegal source, I actually have screenshots of palaviahrs confirming what I just said. Palaviahrs never bought the items for killer, he only told them how to get it.[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LOVES KILLER&#39;S COCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER, ONCE AGAIN LOOKING AT EVERY SEGMENT FOR KILLERS POST TO FLAME HIM, HAHAHAHAHA, DONT BE A JEALOUS MOTHER FUCKER. GROW UP!!! AND SHOW THE SCREEN SHOT AND STOP TALKING BULLSHIT.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LOVES KILLER&#39;S COCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER, ONCE AGAIN LOOKING AT EVERY SEGMENT FOR KILLERS POST TO FLAME HIM, HAHAHAHAHA, DONT BE A JEALOUS MOTHER FUCKER. GROW UP!!! AND SHOW THE SCREEN SHOT AND STOP TALKING BULLSHIT.[/b]
    rofl, lol looks whos talking bro
    LETS TYPE ALL IN CAPS CAUSE IM A ATTENTION WHORE!!! YAY YESS!!! WOOT WOOT FUCK YEA I SUCK KILLER&#39;S DICK CAUSE WE ALL KNOW KILLER BEEN A BABA FOREVER

mavibere

big deal!!! he buys items OMG lets ban him for buying items for real money, he is the only one in this forum that does that

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast