Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Cheating or Not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating or Not cheating? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LOVES KILLER'S COCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER, ONCE AGAIN LOOKING AT EVERY SEGMENT FOR KILLERS POST ...
Page: 12

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LOVES KILLER'S COCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER, ONCE AGAIN LOOKING AT EVERY SEGMENT FOR KILLERS POST TO FLAME HIM, HAHAHAHAHA, DONT BE A JEALOUS MOTHER FUCKER. GROW UP!!! AND SHOW THE SCREEN SHOT AND STOP TALKING BULLSHIT.[/b]

Whos the liar now? Thx bb.

big deal!!! he buys items FROM ILLEGAL SOURCES OMG lets ban him for buying ILLEGAL items for real money, he is the only one in this forum that does that[/b]
    +1 I totally agree.

Buying items from illegal sources = ban. Glad you proposed it urself.

mavibere

who is gonna ban him ??????? hahaahaha you ? a fucking nobody. who??? lol!!!!! one more thing so palaviarhs has done nothing wrong in this? i mean he is the source, and the one who recomended him and the one who bought items from him first DARK VANE+10, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, say something about palaviarhs dark vane, plz, what fucking bothers me is that you are a hypocrite you only critize killer, and not your friend palaviarhs for doing the same exact thing, i want to hear your opinion about palaviarhs.

who is gonna ban him ??????? hahaahaha you ? a fucking nobody. who??? lol!!!!! one more thing so palaviarhs has done nothing wrong in this? i mean he is the source, and the one who recomended him and the one who bought items from him first DARK VANE+10, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, say something about palaviarhs dark vane, plz, what fucking bothers me is that you are a hypocrite you only critize killer, and not your friend palaviarhs for doing the same exact thing, i want to hear your opinion about palaviarhs.[/b]

I flamed palaviahrs aswell, he knows i'm not happy with the fact that he bought it. But he never lied about it, nor did he talk shit or try to proof that it was legit. what killer and you keep doing is flaming and defending him while you know that hes wrong.
    First people said the items were legal -> i proof that you are wrong
    then people said the items were bought from PALAVIAHRS -> I proof that you were wrong again
    then you will come up with something else...

when will it stop? Just admit that he did something illegal and helped destroying the game and we are done.

You keep pulling shit out of your ass, i keep proving that your wrong. Yet you defend him and make yourself look like a complete idiot. I also remember how you posted that my friends items (105) couldn't be legit, they were only +7/+8/+9 and I know they are legit. Why would you whine about that while killer ran round in +10's (clearly unlegit), if someone is a hypocrite it's you...

who are u? selling shard+9, shell+9, warrior 82 40% now all new weapon +5, this is very fishy selling all this from no where in less than a week a never leaving the post for more than 2 days, or this guy is the luckiest seller in world and manage to have amazing items that no one knows, or is a guy preparing a scam. by posting a lot of selling topics so he looks trustable[/b]
    My biggest problem is that you all whine about duped/unlegit items. (hyphosis / you etc) while your clanleader did the same thing, but way worse than evryone else. You guys are the real hypocrites , your clanleader can do w/e he wants, but the other people like jeo/ceo who only have +9 should be banned and need to be flamed all over ko4life.

mavibere

i've never said his items are legal, i said he bought them like all the items he has, from the same source that palaviarhs bought his and palaviarhs was gonna sale the items to him, but the seller didnt want to sell it throught him and thats why he gave him the source, if palaviarhs never gave him the source he would have never bought the items from him, so i guess is palaviarhs fault, second the best thing about this is that he bought the items used them and sold them and nothing happened to him, and third when he comes back to the game, he will come back with better items and again theres nothing you can do about it, just cry and bitch about it, and flame him cause the fact is that you cant do anything other than spend you life searching for topics about killer to flame him, thats how sad you life is, you go on every post searching in ko4life to talk about him, a guy who doesnt even care and dont even know who you exist and last IM NOT IN HIS CLAN, nor have i ever been in his clan im not his friend only bought items from him, but it bothers me that everytime i look into ko4life i see your fucking name flaming this guy, who left the game and doesnt even check ko4life anymore, and the thing is that your life is so sad and patetic that you frustrated with a person who PLAYS A FICTIONAL GAME, its not even real life is a GAME, something that people do to have fun, you take it seriously, for you this person is so important and for him you are nothing, you are just a piece of shit, nothing more. you mean to him the same thing garbage means to him NOTHING, he doesnt even know you exist, and you still spend you entire day looking for post with his name to flame him, LOL you are just so pathetic.

Spl1nt3R

he is just an asshole, he talks shit about anyone who is anyone, because he is a nobody, everybody beats him in CZ, he sucks and can understand why people kill him so fast, ITS BECAUSE YOU SUCK.

one more thing, stop talking shit about killer, because you dont know shit!! fucking asshole, first he didnt lose one dollar, he sold everything, the hacker hacked some of his friends, but not him, as you can see his items are being used by the people that bought them, second this guy is the nicest guy in k2, always willing to help, he is a fucking multimillionare, his the only son of one of the richest families in his country, and he gave all that, to become a medical doctor, and works for free in free clinics, helping the poor, he works an entire day, dealing with piss, shit, vomit, blood, for FREE!!!!! comes home and plays a game to relax. IF HE HAS THE FUCKING MONEY TO BUY 100 THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF ITEMS IS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM, he didnt inject the items, palaviarhs injected them, he was the one that sold the items to him THE SAME FUCKING GUY THE OWNED A DARK VANE +10 when no one had +9, so people say its killers fault because he inject it them in the game, is the person who sold it to him the one who injected the items, SO YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD, AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IN THIS POST[/b]
    Who the hell is this little dick, Rock i dont even know who the fuck you are, how do you know about me ? LMAO damn i never knew i had so many fans WOW and how do you know so much about Killer ? Are you his wife ? i have nothing against killer i just dont like him because how he is a turk hater, if you hate TURKS don't play KO. Someone that babashopps +10 illegal items to beat turks in their own game, deserves nicely to get hacked, fucked and screwed.. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Spl1nt3R

Whos the liar now? Thx bb.
    +1 I totally agree.

Buying items from illegal sources = ban. Glad you proposed it urself.[/b]
    Well done 8)

Quot from the donovan topic :

"lol this is funny. these ladies are just jelous that their items dont glow. but thank you guys for the bumps while i was away. didnt know quiting a game would get soo much attention. you like the armor, you want the armor? then buy it and quit complaning that you wasnt the one how bought it in the first place. im taking a cut myself on selling them. so my lost for the 20th time. and your gain. you dont have something nice to say about this armor or if your not here to buy it. then get the %$#@ out. sick of whinny @##s. the armor is legit. the armor has been around for a while now. its not duped. so bug off. "[/b]
    You say nobody said those items were legit, I have the proof that people did say they were legit. And I also have the proof that the items aren't legit.

And you think you know everything about me, but in fact you know shit.

but it bothers me that everytime i look into ko4life i see your fucking name flaming this guy[/b]
    The difference is, that I have reasons to flame. A cheater (buying illegal items from corrupt sources = cheating) deserves to be flamed, lynched. But everytime you look on ko4life you flame me, cause I want everyone to know what douchebag killer is.

So ... hating cheaters is wrong if we have to believe you? And people who want a legit game and flame cheaters should be flamed more than the cheaters themselve?

1 big HAHA to you.

i've never said his items are legal, i said he bought them like all the items he has, from the same source that palaviarhs bought his and palaviarhs was gonna sale the items to him, but the seller didnt want to sell it throught him and thats why he gave him the source, if palaviarhs never gave him the source he would have never bought the items from him, so i guess is palaviarhs fault, second the best thing about this is that he bought the items used them and sold them and nothing happened to him, and third when he comes back to the game, he will come back with better items and again theres nothing you can do about it, just cry and bitch about it, and flame him cause the fact is that you cant do anything other than spend you life searching for topics about killer to flame him, thats how sad you life is, you go on every post searching in ko4life to talk about him, a guy who doesnt even care and dont even know who you exist and last IM NOT IN HIS CLAN, nor have i ever been in his clan im not his friend only bought items from him, but it bothers me that everytime i look into ko4life i see your fucking name flaming this guy, who left the game and doesnt even check ko4life anymore, and the thing is that your life is so sad and patetic that you frustrated with a person who PLAYS A FICTIONAL GAME, its not even real life is a GAME, something that people do to have fun, you take it seriously, for you this person is so important and for him you are nothing, you are just a piece of shit, nothing more. you mean to him the same thing garbage means to him NOTHING, he doesnt even know you exist, and you still spend you entire day looking for post with his name to flame him, LOL you are just so pathetic.[/b]
    lmao him dosnt have a life and ur the flamer in this KO forum XD

wow what a kid XD

I didn't read past the first page...but here's my theory. First...if you weren't using a shield when you got that damage, then that amount of dmg received is possible since you're only using 300 ac buff (given the items that savage uses). If you were using a shield when you got those damages, then most likely you got a malice from somewhere.

As far as the number of times you got hit with no r damages...most likely scenario is range. Quite often when I play on tyrano, somebody will be fighting me and then run away. When I chase them r hits are obviously out of range, but can still hit with hell blade. Sometimes they are to far out of range to do anything but simply spam hell blade. Other times they are close enough you can still combo normally...just none of the r hits land because they are out of the of r hits range, but still close enough for combo to be effective to speed up the attacks. With a smooth combo you can get 3 hits between pots, occassionally 4 if the other person has the slightest bit of lag.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Who the hell is this little dick, Rock i dont even know who the fuck you are, how do you know about me ? LMAO damn i never knew i had so many fans WOW and how do you know so much about Killer ? Are you his wife ? i have nothing against killer i just dont like him because how he is a turk hater, if you hate TURKS don't play KO. Someone that babashopps +10 illegal items to beat turks in their own game, deserves nicely to get hacked, fucked and screwed.. SIMPLE AS THAT.[/b]
    ur still dodgeing our vs'es and shit .... lol

ur still dodgeing our vs'es and shit .... lol[/b]
    +1, i saw him on cz today and he run like a bitch, the other day we were at a vs and he got healed by his priest and then they duffed me, also when i start chasing him he uses a dd helmet and shield and /town... that tells me that he isnt in a good position to start flamming ppl

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112