Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Cheating or Not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating or Not cheating? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No not cheating, as someone said you were running away... Its not hard to get 2 skills off between popping ...
Page: 2

No not cheating, as someone said you were running away... Its not hard to get 2 skills off between popping a pot. It looks like you got duffed/buff ran out and then you ran away and got rocked. I dont even see anything resembling cheating at all.

Spl1nt3R

that just looks like you were running away and he was hitting you and just didnt use R because thats what most people do since they find it difficult to hit the R. happens so many times.[/b]
    Take a good look.. So you saying i would wait someone to hit me 4 - 5 times and twice of same damage before i can pot and pot ? And its not difficult to hit R + Skill while chasing someone. But if you have pedal, it allows you both keyboard and pedal to use twice the skill and faster hits.

Before and After ss ? LOL so you saying i photohoped this picture just to accuse you for cheating and to give you bad name like i have nothing else better to do with my life.. Nice try for cover up, but like i said i have nothing against you, and i wish i knew something about photoshoping pictures i woulda been a millionair by now selling photoshop picture on the internet but anyways, in cz i get hit by other humans warriors that are build with full +9 shells and +9 weapons none of them hit like this but when you hit all these damages fast, fast without any R damage in between doesnt that look fishy ?[/b]
    please relax and dont jump to conclusions as you seem so amp in doing...as I have stated above (so please read slow and carefully since you keep missing it)...i acussed you of no such thing as photo editing...but opened up another option that you seem to want to ignore as you seem FIT to believe that I am kxping and/or tbl editing...after all...

you MUST be right since you can't explain how you were hit double dmg for only what... (hmm 6 hits?)...so yes! it must be kxping or TBL editing....or cheating...or bug abusing! ...i mean, isnt that what we think if we cant explain how this could possible be?...it couln't possibly be ANYTHING else huh? KO is absolutely PERFECT! and free of buggs and errors!

bravo bravo!

and again...you neglect to look at the other explanations provided...after all....im sure it would be another story if you hadnt died so much by me that day...

ps.

and look further as I see an R attack at the top along with a shockstun ....and I wonder whats not shown??

This is not an archer read above i said it was WARRIOR[/b]
    lol..i hope this is helping you understand GTP

SillyHo

3 hits in between pots does not seem overtly fast to me, even for a warrior.

Spl1nt3R

please relax and dont jump to conclusions as you seem so amp in doing...as I have stated above (so please read slow and carefully since you keep missing it)...i acussed you of no such thing as photo editing...but opened up another option that you seem to want to ignore as you seem FIT to believe that I am kxping and/or tbl editing...after all...
    you MUST be right since you can't explain how you were hit double dmg for only what... (hmm 6 hits?)...so yes! it must be kxping or TBL editing....or cheating...or bug abusing! ...i mean, isnt that what we think if we cant explain how this could possible be?...it couln't possibly be ANYTHING else huh? KO is absolutely PERFECT! and free of buggs and errors!

bravo bravo!

and again...you neglect to look at the other explanations provided...after all....im sure it would be another story if you hadnt died so much by me that day...
    ps.
    and look further as I see an R attack at the top along with a shockstun ....and I wonder whats not shown??
    lol..i hope this is helping you understand GTP [/b]
    savage we all know KO has alot of bugs, its still a beta version but why dont some of the old player's hit me the same way as you do when they are build with all +9s? This bug only happens when you hit me ? and you said to me in pm that it was a combo. I would like to know what combo do you do.

savage we all know KO has alot of bugs, its still a beta version but why dont some of the old player's hit me the same way as you do when they are build with all +9s? This bug only happens when you hit me ? and you said to me in pm that it was a combo. I would like to know what combo do you do.[/b]
    sure np....and i juts vsed with florist... i can tell you exactly what happened...and it makes sense now because I usually do chase you as you always run from me after whacking me a few times....

i need to figure out how to post the screen shot gimme a min

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

That depends on the weapons he's using.. with dual wield that's easily doable :P

sure np....and i juts vsed with florist... i can tell you exactly what happened...and it makes sense now because I usually do chase you as you always run from me after whacking me a few times....
    i need to figure out how to post the screen shot gimme a min[/b]
    here it is...lemme know if this works

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2816/proofforgtp.jpg

Spl1nt3R

That depends on the weapons he's using.. with dual wield that's easily doable :P[/b]
    using rappy +9 with dual wield i dont have problem but since rappy is slow its fishy

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2816/proofforgtp.jpg[/b]
    thats a normal hit damage warrior does but take a look at your screenshot and mine see if you see difference..

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2816/proofforgtp.jpg[/b]

so let me explain to you....not 10 minutes ago...i vsed with Iamflorist and we tanked at first...then he started slide attacking me...and this is a section when I ran at him...then he ran at me attacking me....focus on the double white dmgs (which are my 2 x r attacks ( as my skill attacks missed) and look at the red dmgs as HIS double SKILL attacks hit me as he slide at me and I slid away....yes..this is only ONE example...but...like i said...we were slideing at this pont BACK AND FORTH...and later he shock stun me and ran away to pot half hp and then towned....

SOOOO...in reguards to YOUUUURRR screen shot GTP.... it IS combo ( without R attack) and you WERREEE running CONTINUOUSLY away from me....as you see, there is no attacj on YOUR part....now....lets make a new POST!

IS Iamflorist CHEATING or NOT CHEATING??

....you get the point. -.-

....anything else Im missing? IF YOU TRULY CANT CONCEIVE OF YOURSELF BEIGN WRONG IN THIS INSTANCE...by all means....tell me, and I will find you even MORE screens shots...right this minute ( its no problem to me...All i need do is pk ...theres ALWAYs orcs run away...and Id be more than willing to show you how your SS came to be.... again.)

dont waste my time...and dont acuse me of things you have no knowledge of what you are talking about....and what might help first is cooling you hot temper off after having died to me so many times -.-

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

so let me explain to you....not 10 minutes ago...i vsed with Iamflorist and we tanked at first...then he started slide attacking me...and this is a section when I ran at him...then he ran at me attacking me....focus on the double white dmgs (which are my 2 x r attacks ( as my skill attacks missed) and look at the red dmgs as HIS double SKILL attacks hit me as he slide at me and I slid away....yes..this is only ONE example...but...like i said...we were slideing at this pont BACK AND FORTH...and later he shock stun me and ran away to pot half hp and then towned....

SOOOO...in reguards to YOUUUURRR screen shot GTP.... it IS combo ( without R attack) and you WERREEE running CONTINUOUSLY away from me....as you see, there is no attacj on YOUR part....now....lets make a new POST!
    IS Iamflorist CHEATING or NOT CHEATING??

....you get the point. -.-

....anything else Im missing? IF YOU TRULY CANT CONCEIVE OF YOURSELF BEIGN WRONG IN THIS INSTANCE...by all means....tell me, and I will find you even MORE screens shots...right this minute ( its no problem to me...All i need do is pk ...theres ALWAYs orcs run away...and Id be more than willing to show you how your SS came to be.... again.)
    dont waste my time...and dont acuse me of things you have no knowledge of what you are talking about....and what might help first is cooling you hot temper off after having died to me so many times -.-[/b]
    You're dealing with knight online after all, everything is possible :P

using rappy +9 with dual wield i dont have problem but since rappy is slow its fishy
    thats a normal hit damage warrior does but take a look at your screenshot and mine see if you see difference..[/b]

you cant be serious... do you HONESTLY want me to post our entire MSN chat??? MY AP IS OVER 4k! you know that and we discussed this already...and you accetped the high DMG yourelf and said that the problem wasnt that...bbut that there was double dmg in between (1 hp pot....which when you test out against a fast combo warrior...you wil see that yourself)....obviously Iamflorist was not ap scrolled...and even if he was, my ap is still higher than his... and i know this from past vses with him....you are AGAIN neglecting to look at what you are accusing me of... what i think is tthat you are still mad about losing what im sure is well over 10k np to me ....and from that particular night... i remember you dying a lot by me...get over it... i tried to b nice and polite with you...and honestly... you are really just wasting my time jus tto blow of steam.... get over it...its just a game. you lost. its that simple...and i explained fair enough how those dmgs came to be...come again to cz if you want the proof face to face...and run again from me and i will show you!

Spl1nt3R

IS Iamflorist CHEATING or NOT CHEATING??[/b]
    LOL AHAHAHAH

Hypnos

3 hits between HP pots is not hacking.

Spl1nt3R

what i think is tthat you are still mad about losing what im sure is well over 10k np to me ....and from that particular night... i remember you dying a lot by me...[/b]
    lost 10k NP to you ? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! i never lost NP to anyone 10k don't try to speak of yourself that highly, and im not mad at you, like i said early above nothing personal i just dont like cheaters simple as that.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast