Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Cheating or Not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating or Not cheating? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm... I thought I gave you a simple answer in both my posts. Can YOU not read? :mellow: Ya, EU ...
Page: 5

bailey123

Hmm... I thought I gave you a simple answer in both my posts. Can YOU not read? :mellow:

Ya, EU and MM do stick up for each other, was there a point?

Spl1nt3R

LOL LOL LOL ... GTP u are the noob warrior who will throw wep. defense on and run like a....well i guess run liked your used to doing. me and phineus and nyphos are that party of 600000000 ppl u are referring to because ur noob ass was running every time so we(phineus+arrowenema) got sick of it and asked a duffer to come(nyphos) so u with ur infinite wep defense couldn`t run away. but once again u did...i guess it`s just an instinct for u? i have met u plenty of times in the bowl, i get u down fast then u throw on ur dd and run... and heal, then town. time after time. if u would like i am going cz again tonight so when if happens again tonight i can record it.... and to the topic of phineus being a hacker.....zzzzzz it sounds like ur just a lil sore from getting owned so many times in a row...
    cya around cz to get a lil more exercise out of u tonight...
    best regards >---ArrowEnema--->[/b]
    LOL like i said earlier one dirtbag leave's another one comes ahahaha you get my HP down ? you dont do damage to me more than 200. How many times have i sat down and just pot while you continuesly hitting me NOOB you cant kill me alone bring 7 more rogues like yourself to kill me..... All you can do is lightfeet away when i start hitting you and never look back... lightfeet...lightfeet....lightfeet..fast fast go on "son" Here a song i dedicate to you the tittle is Eminem - Shit On You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMUK1p71xd8 hope you listen best regards ------> GTP

LOL like i said earlier one dirtbag leave's another one comes ahahaha you get my HP down ? you dont do damage to me more than 200. How many times have i sat down and just pot while you continuesly hitting me NOOB you cant kill me alone bring 7 more rogues like yourself to kill me..... All you can do is lightfeet away when i start hitting you and never look back... lightfeet...lightfeet....lightfeet..fast fast go on "son" Here a song i dedicate to you the tittle is Eminem - Shit On You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMUK1p71xd8 hope you listen best regards ------> GTP[/b]
    lol "dont do damge more then 200" with an ap of 3258 at lvl 80 rogue with +9 shard and +8raum...do u rly think im only doing less then 200 damage....LIE..... and i dont think i have ever run from u, u just put on a dd shield and dd helm and run, then after i decide not to waste anymore pots on ur fleeing potting warrior i go to pk some1 who wont run and will vs, and again stop exagerating to make u and ur dd look good, the only other time i have attacked u with another rogue was with 1 rogue clannie because we were laughing at u and ur dd, u do shit for damage with ur dd shield and toto. so go ahead a lie some more... or u can accept that this whole topis is u being a sore loser and move on... but i expect u wont so go ahead and RUN with it...

LOL like i said earlier one dirtbag leave's another one comes ahahaha you get my HP down ? you dont do damage to me more than 200. How many times have i sat down and just pot while you continuesly hitting me NOOB you cant kill me alone bring 7 more rogues like yourself to kill me..... All you can do is lightfeet away when i start hitting you and never look back... lightfeet...lightfeet....lightfeet..fast fast go on "son" Here a song i dedicate to you the tittle is Eminem - Shit On You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMUK1p71xd8 hope you listen best regards ------> GTP[/b]
    this is getting out of hand...and is straying far beyond the reason you had put up this topic (as do all of these ko4life topics tend to do) as im sure you are well aware of...and I understand you only want opinions as you have stated...and you will see many too, of the people who have posted are people not from MM or EU but people i know from before...and I apologize for any hard words said...but you got what you asked for. And you also got responses from people neither of us know...people from other servers...and they have all said different things...the concenses being that (there is not enough proof,...and that it looks more like you were running away and my fast combo stayed with you (and you were far out of reach for r attacks to hit))...now you are absolutely free to believe what you want...and take in or block out w/e opinion came your way....but there is is...

there is no cold fact...but then again, there is no hard evidence for "hax/kxp/tbl edit/or w/e else you deem might explain it" ....and that IS fact.

And its disheartening that you would so coldly accuse me of having the capability (no the lack of integrity as a person) to resort to cheating in a game, tbl editing/kxping/ or otherwise....and you wouldnt know if i could be the sort of person who would do that....but you wouldnt know because you dont know me...and these people that have so defended me...do. Some more than others...

and I will also say in your defense. I dont know you. Im not into the whole ko4life drama that these heated debates oftentimes get into and I wouldnt presume to think you capable or uncapable of something like this simply because I dont know you...I see it... it sucks...theres nothing that explains it...only words...and god knows words cant be trusted...or our self preservations instinctively tells us she lies....but as Ive tried to explain to you in msn....trying to show you a piece of me (however false you may have thought or not ...) I'm not the type to cheat in a game.Ive played for many years...I love warriors, they are fun to play...more so, with the people you've grown to love in the game both as people and as players ( as you yourself have told me is the reason you love the game also)....but in my defense, I have gotten really good playing my warrior (and im not so bloated or mighty on my horse as tp wave this in your face) but Im simply aware of my skills....and I know had we played side by side as orc or human, our views of each other would have been different because I got a taste of what you are like when you did not know who I was on the forums and it was nothing like this. So in giving you the benefit of the doubt...I know we would have had fun together....but as circumstances are...we are orc and human...and you dont understand what can explain this screen shot that you have shown us...but I know me...and there is logical explanation in this....if you woul like, we can go arena, or cz together and talk in vent or w/e or I can give you more proof and will stop xping.... ((((((((( .....and pk just to get you the proof that should I run, warriors can dmg me 2-3 ( and think in my case the extra 3rd hit between pots is attributed to my fast combo) ....but let me know if that intrests you....

but this flaming...and continual talk of senseless things at each other is enough.... there's no point to it..and we all know it wont end till people are bored of repeating the same stuff...cause as you can see, we are already starting to repeat the same things .... zzz :S

ill unblock msn, and let me know there or here or w/e

cheat

A good warrior can easily do 3 skills in between each pot -.- Not sure if reaching 4 skills between every pot is possible, but 3 skills is definitely doable.

She's only doing mostly 2~3 skills per pot to you on your screenshot, so no, it's perfectly legit.

P.S. Never had anyone who has been in Pariah cheat before.

Willows

A good warrior can easily do 3 skills in between each pot -.- Not sure if reaching 4 skills between every pot is possible, but 3 skills is definitely doable.

She's only doing mostly 2~3 skills per pot to you on your screenshot, so no, it's perfectly legit.

P.S. Never had anyone who has been in Pariah cheat before.[/b]
    n00b sanctis admitted to trying some cheat for a day or something.

bb.

ON TOPIC: Though I'm probably biased, I don't believe Phineas cheats.

Spl1nt3R

lol "dont do damge more then 200" with an ap of 3258 at lvl 80 rogue with +9 shard and +8raum...do u rly think im only doing less then 200 damage....LIE..... and i dont think i have ever run from u, u just put on a dd shield and dd helm and run, then after i decide not to waste anymore pots on ur fleeing potting warrior i go to pk some1 who wont run and will vs, and again stop exagerating to make u and ur dd look good, the only other time i have attacked u with another rogue was with 1 rogue clannie because we were laughing at u and ur dd, u do shit for damage with ur dd shield and toto. so go ahead a lie some more... or u can accept that this whole topis is u being a sore loser and move on... but i expect u wont so go ahead and RUN with it...[/b]
    You have 3258 Ap with a +9 shard yet you still do 200 dmg on me, your hits are just too redicilous easly potable away to have 100% HP bar so get this straight in your thick skull, you cant kill me alone stupid, you couldnt even kill me with 3 rogues chasing me, only time i run is when you guys come 4353425324532 clan members against 1 person, remember the 2 vs 1 fight we had on the tophill in cz when you and your friend started hitting me when i started hitting one of you who began to lightfeet away ? Oh i forgot warriors dont have lightfeet. if you come alone when i redball your ass i know you will lightfeet away just like any other little bitch rogue in your clan and in cz, so dont try to speak of yourself highly cause you got nothing ''son''..KAPISHHH ?

n00b sanctis admitted to trying some cheat for a day or something.

bb.
    ON TOPIC: Though I'm probably biased, I don't believe Phineas cheats.[/b]
    It is not about 3 hits, its how the hits are connected without any R damage in between, since Phineus said she was comboing good i would like to know what combo she is using, i ask her that earlier but seems like she cannot answer so that leaves me nothing but to think its ...... get it ?

Imhotep

You have 3258 Ap with a +9 shard yet you still do 200 dmg on me, your hits are just too redicilous easly potable away to have 100% HP bar so get this straight in your thick skull, you cant kill me alone stupid, you couldnt even kill me with 3 rogues chasing me, only time i run is when you guys come 4353425324532 clan members against 1 person, remember the 2 vs 1 fight we had on the tophill in cz when you and your friend started hitting me when i started hitting one of you who began to lightfeet away ? Oh i forgot warriors dont have lightfeet. if you come alone when i redball your ass i know you will lightfeet away just like any other little bitch rogue in your clan and in cz, so dont try to speak of yourself highly cause you got nothing ''son''..KAPISHHH ?

It is not about 3 hits, its how the hits are connected without any R damage in between, since Phineus said she was comboing good i would like to know what combo she is using, i ask her that earlier but seems like she cannot answer so that leaves me nothing but to think its ...... get it ?[/b]
    maybe because when you are chasing some1 your and you are comboing your skill has a longer reach than your R attack and therefore she just used the "R" key to cancel the animation and get the skill damage in, not getting the R damage in because you were too far.

:|

Stop bitching and go solve this bullshit in the arena.

Spl1nt3R

Stop bitching and go solve this bullshit in the arena.[/b]
    Hey SirS m8 surprised you still havent turned your back to Euphoria yet just like your turned your back to Notorious and any other human clans, another rogue from same clan that lightfeets away like no tomorrow LOL

OMG guys this is ridiculous.... Pls splinter stop the drama, there are much more hackers that you can accuse and bother. Stop messing with phini, she is a great girl and she can play awesome on any class that she tries. I remember you bothering Killer about his items, you are just a random noob that wants attention, it wont work so stop bitching around and go to BF and FT, get some decent gear so you can kill ppl like phini and arrow enema

Spl1nt3R

I remember you bothering Killer about his items, you are just a random noob that wants attention, it wont work so stop bitching around[/b]
    It wasnt only me against Killer bounch of other people were aswell, everyone knew something was not also right about him with his +10 dupped and inject items And you're telling me he worked for his +10 items ? Oh wait he put a +8 shell BOOM it pass +9 and try +9 and BOOOM pass +10 ? You are just as blind and stupid as the rest. I am very happy that at the end he got what he deserved and he fukked over few other people in the same clan along with himself, i wont give out direct names but they know who they are so. Facinating thing is when we start talking about cheaters turks are always the first target to blame, after all english players are not so different from them.

not legit im sure
    there must be r damage yeah
    he must been using macro to do it

i heared about a combo hack? that can do perfect combo but i dont know if it dont have "r" dmg

k2 wont care cuz u dont pay premium :lol:

It is not about 3 hits, its how the hits are connected without any R damage in between, since Phineus said she was comboing good i would like to know what combo she is using, i ask her that earlier but seems like she cannot answer so that leaves me nothing but to think its ...... get it ?[/b]
    I appologize then...forgot you asked me about my combo....there was just so much other crap being talked about...my constant spam is

SKILL + r+ r+ r + SKILL + r +r + r ....you get the point...and I have already tried it...as this is now resolved...go chase a human and with longest range distance from that human (best to try it on a warrior) do my combo (and do it fast, otherwise you wont get that third hit...as you have seen me do) and you will see that the r attacks dont reach the person you are chasing because of the distance...it would be another case if you comboed them and were right at their heels..then you would see r damage....try this out....and anyone in doubt feel free to try as well....

unless you have a problem with anything else. please let it go

I appologize then...forgot you asked me about my combo....there was just so much other crap being talked about...my constant spam is

SKILL + r+ r+ r + SKILL + r +r + r ....you get the point...and I have already tried it...as this is now resolved...go chase a human and with longest range distance from that human (best to try it on a warrior) do my combo (and do it fast, otherwise you wont get that third hit...as you have seen me do) and you will see that the r attacks dont reach the person you are chasing because of the distance...it would be another case if you comboed them and were right at their heels..then you would see r damage....try this out....and anyone in doubt feel free to try as well....

unless you have a problem with anything else. please let it go[/b]

I believe Imotep said it best...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast