Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Cheating or Not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating or Not cheating? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I replied once with a simple no its not cheating, replied twice with a hey douche bag we dont give ...
Page: 7

I replied once with a simple no its not cheating, replied twice with a hey douche bag we dont give a fuck about your petty differences with another player, because in 6 1/2 you apparently have acquired no skill. Which is clearly shown by the trash of a SS you post. And my 3rd reply is really, and i mean really if you think thats cheating /unistall now, because that would mean you wasted 6 1/2 years of your life to be a fucking joke, that isnt nearly as funny as clown shoes. If you cant hit someone 3 times with skill between pots, with any class hang it up you failed badly.(cept for maybe mage)

edit hell the saddest thing about the picture we are assuming you were spamming pots. Chances are good that you werent by just the lack of your ingame knowlegde. Hey if I press a button a skill happens weird...6 years later.[/b]

lol nice

<div class='quotemain'>AHAHAH Savage im not upset of anything, do you think i really care if i die or kill? Its CZ sometimes you kill sometimes you die, i just have my fun for an hour or two at the end of the day and go to sleep with a laughter when we kill you in cz and after you bring your 231423134251324132412 people just against 4 of us. It makes my night everynight believe me when i say it. Back to your question the R attack doesnt miss if you know how to combo while running and remember what you said to me on pm in the game NOT EVEN 23 % of people responding to this topic are from EU & MM alliance :P

please please....go on....tell us more of your problems...keep venting...

Spl1nt3R

like i said...you like to twist the story as you see fit....i said it looks like I shockstunned and it FAILED...and then you NOT EVEN 23 % of people responding to this topic are from EU & MM alliance :P

please please....go on....tell us more of your problems...keep venting...[/b]
    Savage im not twisting things around, its you who is twisting things around what you told me in the game PM and what you are saying here is a total different things and you that too damn well, when i msg&#39;ed you at first and i told you that i had a SS cought you in cz the way you were replying back to me was sorta crying and begging not to post it on KO4LIFE cause you know your ass would have been handed to all these people that known you for a long time as a legit player. But like i said, i know what you are and how you play my point of view against you wont change. Its not my fault if some of your good friends that are on here to defend your ass are too blindly stupid enough to not to see and believe such thing can be expected from a player with all these +9s.

WiggityWACK

ss looks like your running away...if there was distance between you then the R attack obviously isnt going to hit..so if she was using skill r r then you wouldnt get the r hits...you&#39;d just the the hell blade dmg...so i dont believe that savage is cheating :\

I sure wish everyone wouldve started using [b] running</span> = no r attacks....shes gone arena to test it....offered to test it with you, your not taking any of these solutions....so if u still think in some f&#39;ed up way that shes a cheater....by all means keep thinking it...but please dont spread rumors with no proof.

O btw....did u guys know savage is pregnant with my baby?!?

Here&#39;s the SS!!!

IM SO HAPPY!

<div class='quotemain'>I sure wish everyone wouldve started using [b]READ</span>. :P

WiggityWACK

didnt know ya&#39;ll were that close...

HateMadeMe

Yeap there was no combo even if you are doing Skill + R +R +R + Skill trust me you would see R damage just as much as skill damage.
    Its funny how people are trying to cover up others asses, and i hope we dont see each other in 9 hours hope on the way back home from work the only place you should go to is underground, under the dirt and ill bring you some rosess with a small gift card on the side that says R.I.P, one more less dirt bag to worry about in the world.[/b]
    HONEY I&#39;M HOME

Guess I didn&#39;t die on the way home from work, not a very nice thing to say, but thanks for thinking about me

You obviously have a clouded mind, R ATTACKS DON&#39;T ALWAYS HIT, you have been told, retold and retold, pwnt , re-pwnt and super p00nted, EVERYTHING you have come up with has been explained a million times over.

people trying to cover asses? what would you do if I suddenly accused say... TElVlUDJIN( i dunno how it&#39;s spelt) of cheating and provided a screenshot of me getting pwnt by his combo while i was running away? would he be cheating? no way he&#39;s not hitting R&#39;s in his running combo OMGWTF HAXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I&#39;m a dirt bag[/b]
    :mellow:

lol this topic makes my day every time i read it XD LMAO :lol:

Depresion20

LOL ELISE IF HE IS CRYING HOW U HIT AT LVL 81 WAIT TILL YOU ARE 83 HAHA HE WILL BE TO AFRAID TO GET OUT OF TOWN HAHAHAHAHA <3 WAS LAUGHING SO BAD HAHA WHEN I READ THIS POST SHE IS A REALLY GOOD GUN THATS IT RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willows

GTP, props to ya for starting the topic on a reasonable tone with a reasonable question. Kinda funny that it descended into flames, but hey it&#39;s KO4life and that&#39;s kinda expected. Plus you&#39;re a dirty orc, soooooooooooooo....

Myself (HashimaraSenju) and ArrowEnema have dropped you below half before. He&#39;s got 32xx ap, I&#39;ve got 2008. The reason we can&#39;t kill you is because you "exploit" server lag, meaning you run a half step one direction and then change direction, which looks normal on your screen but because KO ain&#39;t the fastest game around, the server misreads your direction and position, meaning you run faster than lightfeet for a short time. You zip around the screen. If you just stood there, even with your DD shield and helm and whatever else you&#39;ve got on, you&#39;d die. We can test it if you want.

I don&#39;t mean to say YOU&#39;RE a cheater, because though I find it farking annoying, I can&#39;t fault you for doing it any more than I can fault someone for a really good combo.

Lmao @ the amount of people that support Savageraider
    I hardly know Savage, but I don&#39;t think she&#39;s a cheat. Yes I&#39;m from the clan her clan is allied to, but I&#39;m one unbiased, impartial motherfucker. I&#39;d rat out my clan leader if I knew she did wrong

stop this drama pls

i dont think so he is cheater but his abys pot are sux

for splinter, dun worry baby we will kick theyr ass and we will laught from they im sure. u and me will laught when they click crt + v for town fats as they make when i go visit they on boroo.

<3 both

LOL ELISE IF HE IS CRYING HOW U HIT AT LVL 81 WAIT TILL YOU ARE 83 HAHA HE WILL BE TO AFRAID TO GET OUT OF TOWN HAHAHAHAHA <3 WAS LAUGHING SO BAD HAHA WHEN I READ THIS POST SHE IS A REALLY GOOD GUN THATS IT RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    I HOPE HE GET FAST 83 AND TEST HER AND YOUR SKILES AND DONT LET ME GO TO HUMAN BASE BACK FOR GET SOME NPS

mythoose

no need to get your panties in a bunch over a question .

checking KOK

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=llPhineusll

fp +9? is a joke right? i hope u got a real set

1) question if he is weak why u have talia spear and talia axe?

2)Chitin Shell Pauldron +5 reb 184/ Full Plate Armor Pauldron 143 u cant even tank a warrior with +8 weapon using this even with talias he would hit u more ya u have the dmg np cuz the armor is +9 but the ac maybe on vs u switch the talia and ur using fp right? so all ppl see the dmg of ur enemy low cuz the talia, i saw ur selling list on kok and u hace noahs to buy a fucking +8 set show us the real story ur not a mage

3)http://www.kingofknight.com/playerin...ame=Iamflorist this guy hitted u that dmg? ill guess ur using talias and he got subside yup is pk so all is allowed but still funny

give us the real story

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast