Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Cheating or Not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating or Not cheating? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Myself (HashimaraSenju) and ArrowEnema have dropped you below half before. He's got 32xx ap, I've got 2008. The reason we ...
Page: 8

Myself (HashimaraSenju) and ArrowEnema have dropped you below half before. He's got 32xx ap, I've got 2008. The reason we can't kill you is because you "exploit" server lag, meaning you run a half step one direction and then change direction, which looks normal on your screen but because KO ain't the fastest game around, the server misreads your direction and position, meaning you run faster than lightfeet for a short time. You zip around the screen. If you just stood there, even with your DD shield and helm and whatever else you've got on, you'd die. We can test it if you want.[/b]
    if the server is lagged is not his problem he is not using a koxp to lag the server get real about that ^^ so u dont get a point about that yup did u say "im not saying ur cheating" but is useless information about him

Spl1nt3R

checking KOK

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=llPhineusll

fp +9? is a joke right? i hope u got a real set

1) question if he is weak why u have talia spear and talia axe?

2)Chitin Shell Pauldron +5 reb 184/ Full Plate Armor Pauldron 143 u cant even tank a warrior with +8 weapon using this even with talias he would hit u more ya u have the dmg np cuz the armor is +9 but the ac maybe on vs u switch the talia and ur using fp right? so all ppl see the dmg of ur enemy low cuz the talia, i saw ur selling list on kok and u hace noahs to buy a fucking +8 set show us the real story ur not a mage

3)http://www.kingofknight.com/playerin...ame=Iamflorist this guy hitted u that dmg? ill guess ur using talias and he got subside yup is pk so all is allowed but still funny

give us the real story[/b]
    ehehehehe nicely done Jose <3 and i dont think we will ever get the real story out of her cause she is too "legit player" to tell, no hard feelings savage

Spl1nt3R

LOL ELISE IF HE IS CRYING HOW U HIT AT LVL 81 WAIT TILL YOU ARE 83 HAHA HE WILL BE TO AFRAID TO GET OUT OF TOWN HAHAHAHAHA <3 WAS LAUGHING SO BAD HAHA WHEN I READ THIS POST SHE IS A REALLY GOOD GUN THATS IT RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    LMAOOOOOO ahahahahahah she just made an ass out of herself last night where she ran into orc town thinking she is all that just like she speaks highly of herself and died right beside my feet, just like someone kneeling down to kiss someones feet, it was so funny it made my night honestly it was good laugh and back to what you are saying, if i had all +9s and you put 3 priests behind me, 2 duffers and 1 buffer with chitin shield build just like you guys always with her the whole time. Me when i pk 90% of time, i solo, i like to have a good old pk times run around in cz and have 1 vs 1 people, it gives me a joy, unlike her running around with 3 priests lol. Anyone with +9s and have 4k+ AP with 2 duffers behind them ready to duff for them would own in cz. Its funny tho how when we raid your exp parties with 4 man party against full exp party, when you guys get wipped ahaha come back with 21234532754237432 more people to take over the spot just makes my night

Spl1nt3R

As to splinter, if i was you id just give up and go back to living under that rock you crawled out of.[/b]
    AHAHAHA the only rock i crawled out of is from inside your mom&#39;s bed with her,
    if i was you id just give up[/b]
    well "son" you can act like me, you can try be just like me, you can pretend to be like me, but you can never be me, and i dont give up easly in life like you but hey not everyone is a wussy like you you&#39;re nothing but just another looser in life.

haha are you a bit insecure?

So you think im a clanhopper, Ive been in tons of clans but none would really mean anything to most people here. (well maybe ENGLAND and eVe and StellarGypsys) But when i got lvl 60 (4 years ago) I joined R3borN, Ive been in that clan for a really long time but left together with a bunch of people, because the son of Tinker (Thegodessshinara) ruined it all in his drunk moments (almost 24/7).
    Then i went to shinigami, but suddenly the leader (kinshi) got banned because of a corrupt GM. The clanmembers made a choice, well most left the game others joined other clans, we all spreaded out. Thats when i joined Notorious with some people. I had a great time in the clan, and when i left I have had a moment to talk about it with most of the people so there was no backstabbing involved, with many of the members that are still around i still hang out with in the game. Since you probably didnt mean shit to me, i would have never pmed you. Why would i pay attention to a fucking douche like you anyways. Since then im in euphoria.
    Typing this brought back many good memories, so thanks for that.

Spl1nt3R

haha are you a bit insecure?

So you think im a clanhopper, Ive been in tons of clans but none would really mean anything to most people here. (well maybe ENGLAND and eVe and StellarGypsys) But when i got lvl 60 (4 years ago) I joined R3borN, Ive been in that clan for a really long time but left together with a bunch of people, because the son of Tinker (Thegodessshinara) ruined it all in his drunk moments (almost 24/7).
    Then i went to shinigami, but suddenly the leader (kinshi) got banned because of a corrupt GM. The clanmembers made a choice, well most left the game others joined other clans, we all spreaded out. Thats when i joined Notorious with some people. I had a great time in the clan, and when i left I have had a moment to talk about it with most of the people so there was no backstabbing involved, with many of the members that are still around i still hang out with in the game. Since you probably didnt mean shit to me, i would have never pmed you. Why would i pay attention to a fucking douche like you anyways. Since then im in euphoria.
    Typing this brought back many good memories, so thanks for that.[/b]
    LMAO when have i pm&#39;ed you ? Im sure your not a backstabber thats why you asked few other members along with yourself to quit a clan and join another, you call me a douche i think you got me mixed up with yourself and good that Shinigami&#39;s clan leader got banned cause himself and that clan did nothing but KS people at exp parties, at apostles, DK and AK. AHAHA sorry to hear you couldnt get much attention to yourself and felt like you was not needed anymore in the clan you know what exactly im talking about. Now go fuukk some more whores that work in those glass windows you STD carrying faggit. LOL

if the server is lagged is not his problem he is not using a koxp to lag the server get real about that ^^ so u dont get a point about that yup did u say "im not saying ur cheating" but is useless information about him [/b]
    Im sory joseo or w/e your name is...seesing how I neither know you or care ^^....your english is broken up and there a lot of run on sentences I did not understand... ....but come to dies....buy a lvl 83 char...and vs me and we willl see how high you talk

and I wont even begin to talk crap to Iamflorist,...he is good guy and I enjoy vses with him ^^...

me.... <-------lvl 81 ^^

and as for GTP...Ive always welcomed vses with him...would even take my pauldron off if he did same ....but like Ive said before He runs from me...even when I solo....and like you GTP...i solo many times last night? no....anyone with eyes would have seen that I had at first 2 duffers with me only ( 3 man party) and we took out both orc booro1 and booro 2 xp parties....and then at towers....had another duffer wanted to join me in taking screen shots of you sittin on your butt in town ....

all fun and games , eh? and like you, was fun for me too ^^ happy hunting to you GTP :P

Im sory joseo or w/e your name is...seesing how I neither know you or care ^^....your english is broken up and there a lot of run on sentences I did not understand... ....but come to dies....buy a lvl 83 char...and vs me and we willl see how high you talk

and I wont even begin to talk crap to Iamflorist,...he is good guy and I enjoy vses with him ^^...

me.... <-------lvl 81 ^^

and as for GTP...Ive always welcomed vses with him...would even take my pauldron off if he did same ....but like Ive said before He runs from me...even when I solo....and like you GTP...i solo many times last night? no....anyone with eyes would have seen that I had at first 2 duffers with me only ( 3 man party) and we took out both orc booro1 and booro 2 xp parties....and then at towers....had another duffer wanted to join me in taking screen shots of you sittin on your butt in town ....

all fun and games , eh? and like you, was fun for me too ^^ happy hunting to you GTP :P[/b]
    im sorry the english is not my main languaje as i see u dont complain too much about that is a good point (funny to see ppl trying to learn spanish saying retard things like "fiesta en mes pantalones" XDDDD), im sleepy atm so maybe i get tons of erros, im not saying Iamflorist is a noob just take a look the dmg between u and him, why buy a char in ur server? why u dont come to ares? :mellow: and ill use my friends warrior cuz my other char got hacked months ago :/ i just say what i see or KOK is wrong? im not "talking high" using fp is not going to show the talia or im wrong? u have the dmg not the def calculate the def between u and a warrior with shell set +8 and acc +1 or +2 there is a lot of dif ^_^ im not saying ur a noob check the word NOOB on my prev post just show the real info, and the last point i can see ur the person here talking high

Spl1nt3R

last night? no....anyone with eyes would have seen that I had at first 2 duffers with me only[/b]
    Savaga at least don&#39;t lie on Ko4Life, speak the truth for once, you twisting the words around, you say different in game PM and you say total different thing on here trying to act so innocent, you lucky i did not take SS otherwise i woulda emberassed your ass but next time i will.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

LMAOOOOOO ahahahahahah she just made an ass out of herself last night where she ran into orc town thinking she is all that just like she speaks highly of herself and died right beside my feet, just like someone kneeling down to kiss someones feet, it was so funny it made my night honestly it was good laugh and back to what you are saying, if i had all +9s and you put 3 priests behind me, 2 duffers and 1 buffer with chitin shield build just like you guys always with her the whole time. Me when i pk 90% of time, i solo, i like to have a good old pk times run around in cz and have 1 vs 1 people, it gives me a joy, unlike her running around with 3 priests lol. Anyone with +9s and have 4k+ AP with 2 duffers behind them ready to duff for them would own in cz. Its funny tho how when we raid your exp parties with 4 man party against full exp party, when you guys get wipped ahaha come back with 21234532754237432 more people to take over the spot just makes my night [/b]

AHAHAHA the only rock i crawled out of is from inside your mom&#39;s bed with her, well "son" you can act like me, you can try be just like me, you can pretend to be like me, but you can never be me, and i dont give up easly in life like you but hey not everyone is a wussy like you you&#39;re nothing but just another looser in life.[/b]

Savaga at least don&#39;t lie on Ko4Life, speak the truth for once, you twisting the words around, you say different in game PM and you say total different thing on here trying to act so innocent, you lucky i did not take SS otherwise i woulda emberassed your ass but next time i will.[/b]

Dude Just The Fuck up
    Seriously Go outside
    how are u even going to try to step up to savage? she rapes u dude
    why u whining and crying over ko4life? lol and ur little 4 Newbies Who are sticking up for you
    hahah LMAO!! at the Shell 8 > fp 9 Lol Nah bro ill put up both my testikles says savage has some Awesome defence even with FP
    and her AP IS OUTTSTANNDDDINGGGGG
    Its like we get to see you shit talk and no one even plays the server anymore Why dont u just accept she owns you
    STFU and a) go babashop. b) Learn A better Combo. c) jump off a cliff.
    I suggest C
    have a nice day

Spl1nt3R

Dude Just The Fuck up
    Seriously Go outside
    how are u even going to try to step up to savage? she rapes u dude
    why u whining and crying over ko4life? lol and ur little 4 Newbies Who are sticking up for you
    hahah LMAO!! at the Shell 8 > fp 9 Lol Nah bro ill put up both my testikles says savage has some Awesome defence even with FP
    and her AP IS OUTTSTANNDDDINGGGGG
    Its like we get to see you shit talk and no one even plays the server anymore Why dont u just accept she owns you
    STFU and a) go babashop. b) Learn A better Combo. c) jump off a cliff.
    I suggest C
    have a nice day[/b]
    Look who is talking that doesnt even play on Dies, if you are the grim2reaper that i knew from dies, if i remember correct you beg me on msn to play my mage at the time, thank god i told you off at the time cause your that hole between two of your buttcheecks , let me suggest you something, dont put your nose into things that dont belong cause someday someone might breake it ahaha and to clarify something to you a) I dont need to babashop and Phineus knows this i&#39;ve taken her down so many times with gear i have when i came across her in the cz you see she has +9&#39;s and i have +7, +8&#39;s and yet still manage to take down most people with +9s. You get my point who is a winner at the end ? If i had full +9s same items as her she is no match for me b) the topic is not about my combo i have no complains about my combo so therefor you can fuck off on that point c) Sorry you dont have the athority to tell me what to do and how to run my own life, especially from a redneck like you. Lastly say hallo to your mommy from me if you know what i mean Have a nice day 8)

Depresion20

Savaga at least don&#39;t lie on Ko4Life, speak the truth for once, you twisting the words around, you say different in game PM and you say total different thing on here trying to act so innocent, you lucky i did not take SS otherwise i woulda emberassed your ass but next time i will.[/b]
    lol she is not lying dude first it was she and me vs your "clan party" (8 ppl vs 2 ) really nice haha then we add another debuffer and never saw your ass out of town hahaha and i knew u would sayd someting about she exped last night but she was sc not with undy buff lols im sure u sc not even try to enter to human town... and she almost got u lol then u was to afraid to get out of town and we got bored and went to kill your clannies on borro lols x2 or 3 times in less then (5 minutes) hahaha.

Ok Idc about this topic or anything.. But I&#39;ve read in here like 10 times you say savage &#39;i have never used tbl/hack etc etc&#39; "im honest blah blah".

I know for a fact you used spam counterstrike TBL back when I played Diez and you were farming treants/ancients constantly. I know this because, I sent it to you on MSN, told you how to use it, AND partied with you while farming.

Sorry, but just admit it.

(edit) Not saying you use it now.. That was quite a long time ago, I myself used some shit way back then and am now 10000% clean player on ionia.. But I will never deny what I have done in the past, you lose all credibility if your a liar.

Depresion20

im sorry the english is not my main languaje as i see u dont complain too much about that is a good point (funny to see ppl trying to learn spanish saying retard things like "fiesta en mes pantalones" XDDDD), im sleepy atm so maybe i get tons of erros, im not saying Iamflorist is a noob just take a look the dmg between u and him, why buy a char in ur server? why u dont come to ares? :mellow: and ill use my friends warrior cuz my other char got hacked months ago :/ i just say what i see or KOK is wrong? im not "talking high" using fp is not going to show the talia or im wrong? u have the dmg not the def calculate the def between u and a warrior with shell set +8 and acc +1 or +2 there is a lot of dif ^_^ im not saying ur a noob check the word NOOB on my prev post just show the real info, and the last point i can see ur the person here talking high [/b]
    mira amigo yo ablo espaņol la conosco bien no hace trampa usa fp set +9 porque t da mas ap y pues la defensa la reconpensa con sus uniques +3 haha mejor ni t metas ese GTP solo esta llorando porque no sabe combeaar como mi amiga 1 saludo

look friend i talk spanish she is not cheating she use fp +9 set to have better ap and the defence that she need she get it from the uniques.... GTP just crying that he cant combo like she dose thats it.. have fun

ArminVanBuuren

Since I&#39;ve just seen the first screenshot I&#39;d say he could have been using any other kind of combo, since R Skill R is not the only possible way yo combo. When I was playing I tried also a combo while running by holding W and cutting the animation with E, A or something like that, but not using R (don&#39;t remember which was, been retired like 9 months :P ). Also, as far as I see in the screenshot, the hits given in between pot and pot are mostly 2 only, so could be very possible, specially since really seems that you&#39;ve been running away (I don&#39;t see more than that single hit you gave so you were definitely not hitting back thus not fighting against him).

For me is not cheating, if it would have been something like 5 hits in a row with same damages then knowing it was a warrior that would have been cheating, but doesn&#39;t seem to be that case, at least not to me.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast