Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

china ppl

This is a discussion on china ppl within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well its quite simply, when u pking take a look at all china ppl, esp when they are about to ...
Page: 1

Banned

well its quite simply, when u pking take a look at all china ppl, esp when they are about to die , iam watching them like last 4 weeks now very very carrefuly, and i can tell ya 99% of them using faking auto town, its impossible that all those ppl got so pro mages which tping them out when they got last 200hp or so every single time.
    all this gies from my personal expirience at xig, i fuess other servers will hva esame shit, china becoming worse than turks lately <>.<>

cooldude1280

well its quite simply, when u pking take a look at all china ppl, esp when they are about to die , iam watching them like last 4 weeks now very very carrefuly, and i can tell ya 99% of them using faking auto town, its impossible that all those ppl got so pro mages which tping them out when they got last 200hp or so every single time.
    all this gies from my personal expirience at xig, i fuess other servers will hva esame shit, china becoming worse than turks lately <>.<>[/b]
    my post will probably be listed as spam but seriously dude the title of your thread is gonna create a flame war, and guess who&#39;s gonna be on fire?

its probably just a mage tping them
    but yea, its really annoying to get someone to 1/100 health then they dissapear

Banned

Change the topic title.

Change the topic title.[/b]
    u iz azn?!

lil_mageskillz

its not hard to tp sum 1 when there dieing. also on party list, usally when it shows sum dieing and there half hp its usally last 500 hp of the guy because the bar goes down slower then they loseing

Banned

well can there b any possible reason why i can this ONLY at chinese?
    ofcoz i know ppl getting saved my tping, but that simply cannot b this case, coz u can have best mage ever but u will simply die sometimes, those guys almost not die at all, no matter what kind of leroy action it is. thats what iam talking about here
    or they created some knight online tp robots lmao

Banned

I laughed at the part where you say "Auto-Town" and then "...when they have 100hp left"

Funny :huh:

Vicious

I laughed at the part where you say "Auto-Town" and then "...when they have 100hp left"

Funny :huh:[/b]
    It&#39;s been done in the past, I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if they got it working again

lil_mageskillz

well can there b any possible reason why i can this ONLY at chinese?
    ofcoz i know ppl getting saved my tping, but that simply cannot b this case, coz u can have best mage ever but u will simply die sometimes, those guys almost not die at all, no matter what kind of leroy action it is. thats what iam talking about here
    or they created some knight online tp robots lmao[/b]
    they also go on vent or sumtin and when the guys in trouble he just says tp. ive never seen a auto town or robot tp b4 :P

kronik

there used to be a redball town hack
    it could be back, like vicious said...

CHANGE UR TITLE SERIOUSLY..
    First of all, u have no prove that they use autotown or anything. Maybe if an American or European who did the tp, will u complain? i bet u&#39;ll say " his a fuxkin good mage"..
    and second learn how to use words, we&#39;re chinese ppl Not wat as ur title stated... please change it
    and stop comparing us with turks, if u want 2 start a flame war

ehhhhh? Oo" the chinamen have pretty good mages from what i know, what i find amazing is they have like a 1-2 second delay or something, and still are able to tp so good Oo" But yeah there is also some crazy hacks they haev going on... from what a friend told me Oo"

Banned

Funny :huh:[/b]
    u know whats even more funny, that this shit worked in ko b4, huh noob

yep worked before indeed
    but dont forget chinees ppl are ahead off usko they know what patch have a weakness

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast