Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

china ppl

This is a discussion on china ppl within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u have some big egos, and probably a noob with words only :huh: and ROFL at ur name and btw, ...
Page: 4

Banned

u have some big egos, and probably a noob with words only :huh: and ROFL at ur name

and btw, i didnt say anything about chinese wont cheat. He said is IMPOSSIBLE for those chinese to have a good mage.[/b]
    i'll just lol at that, yeah ... i'm the biggest noob mage ever brope

ye big ego, only u're the good mage and others are shitty right? ok? u pro

Banned

ye big ego, only u're the good mage and others are shitty right? ok? u pro [/b]
    IMO something like that, i've only seen a few good mages

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

IMO something like that, i've only seen a few good mages[/b]
    I was one of the "few good mages" that were better then him...

Banned

I was one of the "few good mages" that were better then him...[/b]
    ur a warrior douche, and i beat u in 1 vs 1s so bb

myko down due to e-games closing all his game. and not due to chinese player. well do u think if u wanna blame on something try blame it with evidence.

if u dont believe go check e-games other games. some games from e-games they r lucky that e-games sold it to other company but others games they closed it too. include ko.

im not saying that chinese wont cheat. just that u cant accuse everyone on something that aint their fault.

Zaczaco11

I dun know wat kinda crack u smoked, i couldn't understand wat the fuk u saying, and I'm really pissed at ppl who call us " Chinamen / China ppl", just like African-American being called the N word.[/b]
    umm no. the word your looking for is chink, calling you china people is like calling a black person from africa africa person, what do u wanna be called? born in the industrial land of the eastern hemisphere-man?

PartyPLZZ

okey its pretty simple by now how they did it.. but i wont tell that here becouse everybody else will do it... if u wanna know more talk to me on teamspeak i will tell u how its done fking k2 and theirs briliant ideas...

umm no. the word your looking for is chink, calling you china people is like calling a black person from africa africa person, what do u wanna be called? born in the industrial land of the eastern hemisphere-man?[/b]
    u ever been to school? ever learn history? People that born in China are called Chinese not chinamen or china people and a black person is called African-American, and not a Ni**er get it? or w/e u called africa africa person.

itsme!

Chinese peeps are just chinese whats the prob? an no they aren't n1ggers.
    and why this is in Cheater section daam

Banned

myko down due to e-games closing all his game. and not due to chinese player. well do u think if u wanna blame on something try blame it with evidence.

if u dont believe go check e-games other games. some games from e-games they r lucky that e-games sold it to other company but others games they closed it too. include ko.

im not saying that chinese wont cheat. just that u cant accuse everyone on something that aint their fault.[/b]
    lol?

MYKO closed because the chinese fucked up the server so much they wasnt given a new license.

They fucked up CNKO and because they new all the hacks for every patch they destroyed MYKO in there first week.

I remember someone from the MYKO community who could read chinese posted a website of CNKO forum and they already planned out who was getting what items.

Banned

u have some big egos, and probably a noob with words only :huh: and ROFL at ur name

and btw, i didnt say anything about chinese wont cheat. He said is IMPOSSIBLE for those chinese to have a good mage.[/b]
    dude u prolly missed some reading lessons back at basic school, try to practice a bit instead of saying sucha bullshit next time.
    iam not saying its impossible for any1 to have good mage, i said ( for bit slower ppl like u ) its impossible to see same ppl again and again no matter where, wars/ cz / csw beeing "tped"only when they are about to die, no matter if their hp goes down in a 30 sec or 0.5 sec, every single time. so what that ppl do is basicaly run into group of 50 enemys, spike one noob mage for example, than gets hited by 20 ppl, and BOOM his gone. over and over again, try to do this with best mage u know, and tell me how many times u would prolly die in a 10 attempts. coz those guys aint go down once. ppl i have been watching for weeks
    next time grab a hotdog to put it into ur month instead of lame explanation what iam saying here lmao

lol?

MYKO closed because the chinese fucked up the server so much they wasnt given a new license.

They fucked up CNKO and because they new all the hacks for every patch they destroyed MYKO in there first week.

I remember someone from the MYKO community who could read chinese posted a website of CNKO forum and they already planned out who was getting what items.[/b]
    since myko already close ill reveal something that ppl like u didnt know about the truth and story behind it. b4 china players came in myko. i keep msn the ko supervisor about duping problems. that time less ppl knows about it and i do caught few ppl duping and they show me their items i ss it up. i personally msned the ko supervisor told him the dupe method on how ppl duping. b4 china players enter myko. b4 they enter some of the turks already knew how to dupe. even some ppl i knew they dupe stuff too but i never betray or reveal them. thats why some of them their acc got banned lol. which most of u dont even know the true story behind it. thats why my char never dare to trade or buy items from moradon even b4 china player enter the game.

myko close aint becos of china player came in and fucked it up and didnt get the lisense. u see lisense aint hard to get as long as u willing to pay the price they want. and at the same time b4 myko close i already feel something aint rite about it. cos there is 1 game they sell it to another company. and some closed. so when myko close aint becos china player fucked it up. but we got fucked up by e-games.

like i said if u dont believe why not u just go to e-games website check what games they still got left. i can tell u is like non. once they use to hav like 5-7 type of games or even more but now? why not u go take a look urself. b4 u acting like u know everything. is sad and frustrated when knowing the truth. but oh well it happens which nothing we can do about it.

and i even know who is the 1st person that do duping in myko when myko just started the patch that we see our char sitting on stone. the most early patch. think back i already played ko since koreako till now played played so many yrs every forums will hav the same issue over and over. either becos ppl np transfer. duping, scamming, hacking. all this issue happens over and over in every ko.

Banned

Who cares about e-games, chinese fucked up myko end off

Who cares about e-games, chinese fucked up myko end off[/b]
    aint that guy they interview about gamefist a chinese too? lol

already told u the truth about it but u still cant face it. nothing more can do about it thats mean u just hav a narrow mind which cant see the truth or face the truth about it ^^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast