Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

china ppl

This is a discussion on china ppl within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why did cnko close? why did the japanese block outside IPs? thought so....
Page: 5

Banned

why did cnko close? why did the japanese block outside IPs? thought so.

cnko close cos the company close the game. japko block every ip cos japko can make their job easier to manage their games. sry to say so aint just 1 game so call ko blocked other country ip. there is a lot online games out there u might never even played b4. which they blocked certain country ip. dont believe go try jap maple story they block almost every country ip. and other online games. like cn sdo . other country ip cant enter. only china ip.

we cant base on just a single small thing and judge the whole picture of what actually happen. and look at usko who is the 1 bring usko to us? is he a chinese? cos his name do look like chinese.

go check out other online games b4 u gonna make more accusation on things u dont even know. 60% of jap online games they block other country ip. cos 1st communication problems. 2nd easier to manage if just within their country.

1 good example' the company asiasoft. see how many online games on asiasoft u can and cant play becos of ip.
    try check some of the taiwan games. u cant enter too. cos of ip restriction

dude u prolly missed some reading lessons back at basic school, try to practice a bit instead of saying sucha bullshit next time.
    iam not saying its impossible for any1 to have good mage, i said ( for bit slower ppl like u ) its impossible to see same ppl again and again no matter where, wars/ cz / csw beeing "tped"only when they are about to die, no matter if their hp goes down in a 30 sec or 0.5 sec, every single time. so what that ppl do is basicaly run into group of 50 enemys, spike one noob mage for example, than gets hited by 20 ppl, and BOOM his gone. over and over again, try to do this with best mage u know, and tell me how many times u would prolly die in a 10 attempts. coz those guys aint go down once. ppl i have been watching for weeks
    next time grab a hotdog to put it into ur month instead of lame explanation what iam saying here lmao[/b]
    dude, u probably miss ur writing lessons back in ur basic school also, who does those impossible ppl refer? why is it only us are impossible to have such good mage? why doesnt u say everyone ? huh? think about it b4 u post a topic

MYKO already fuked up with all the dupe items b4 all the chinese came in. Look at USKO cypher, same shit.

dude u prolly missed some reading lessons back at basic school, try to practice a bit instead of saying sucha bullshit next time.
    iam not saying its impossible for any1 to have good mage, i said ( for bit slower ppl like u ) its impossible to see same ppl again and again no matter where, wars/ cz / csw beeing "tped"only when they are about to die, no matter if their hp goes down in a 30 sec or 0.5 sec, every single time. so what that ppl do is basicaly run into group of 50 enemys, spike one noob mage for example, than gets hited by 20 ppl, and BOOM his gone. over and over again, try to do this with best mage u know, and tell me how many times u would prolly die in a 10 attempts. coz those guys aint go down once. ppl i have been watching for weeks
    next time grab a hotdog to put it into ur month instead of lame explanation what iam saying here lmao[/b]
    i only ever pked w/ a select few mages... and i trusted them every single time and 99% of the time theyd tp me out w/ 100-300hp and in every zone i pked w/ those same mages so your theory is flawed cause its not hard seeing when youre gonna get ganked 20v1 and say "hey in 3secs give me a tp no matter what"

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

well its quite simply, when u pking take a look at all china ppl, esp when they are about to die , iam watching them like last 4 weeks now very very carrefuly, and i can tell ya 99% of them using faking auto town, its impossible that all those ppl got so pro mages which tping them out when they got last 200hp or so every single time.
    all this gies from my personal expirience at xig, i fuess other servers will hva esame shit, china becoming worse than turks lately <>.<>[/b]
    its a part of the game dumb ass.....ko added a new macro thing when u type one letter and it sends text to the chat,, people simply did this for town/////to town faster...and people can tp also...witch is also not that bad....tping is a part of the game....kill them before tp ;]
    if u giys atack more then 1 dyude at the same time they can&#39;t tp 2 people at same time forceing someone to die...
    use stradigy.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Chinese are worse then turks, fucking chinese messed up akara when it was new,they fucked up whole KO. They must be all ip banned imo >.<( NOW THAT&#39;S GENERALIZING )

gutauskas

umm no. the word your looking for is chink, calling you china people is like calling a black person from africa africa person, what do u wanna be called? born in the industrial land of the eastern hemisphere-man?[/b]
    Omfg LOL&#39;d SO hard at this haha.

On topic.. I myself havn&#39;t been paying close attention to people using an auto town or anything like that yet, but I&#39;ll be sure to have my eyes open now.

Ps. If you can&#39;t laugh about your own Country than you&#39;re just kinda sad... It&#39;s not like he was being racist towards people living in China. But what does that matter anyways, I&#39;m only a lumber-jacking, igloo living, ice fishing Canadian.

Ps. If you can&#39;t laugh about your own Country than you&#39;re just kinda sad... It&#39;s not like he was being racist towards people living in China. But what does that matter anyways, I&#39;m only a lumber-jacking, igloo living, ice fishing Canadian.[/b]
    thats a lmfao worthy.

ontopic: auto town is definetly there. cuz i saw a warrior town wit 1/9 or so hp and WE were the ONLY two in RLB...i pmed him and he said u prolly froze because i walked back to town he showed a gate when he towned or w/e he did?_?_?_?_?_?_? wtf?_?_?_?_?__?_?_?_

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345