Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

kingenma c-west Scammer !

This is a discussion on kingenma c-west Scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He is from Gladiators Clan so we dealed about € via PAYPAL to trade Dual MirageDagger +9 and Chitin PAd+9 ...
Page: 1

smogx

He is from Gladiators Clan so we dealed about € via PAYPAL to trade

Dual MirageDagger +9 and Chitin PAd+9

I sended him Blank he sayed probs with bank i gave him for trust 2 of the 3 items

After that he sayed ill give it back ... but he didnt he Photoshoped a SS didnt send KSC even i have KSC of Canceling all Trade

Look... kingenma scammer on C-west

Look closer to the Pad+9 Screen it isnt on The Pad Icon even its copy pasted the Trade Button pressed too

http://img504Temp removed/i/real2f.jpg/

My SS All Trades Canceled

http://img23Temp removed/i/2312312.jpg/

KSC UPLOADED CHECK IF U WANT same SS

http://ul.to/19bxih

SO IF U SEE ANYONE NOT GEARSECOND WITH MD+9 PAD+9 DONT TRUST DONT SEND CLAN OR ANYTHING

Kingenma in game scammed

Banned

wrong section but thanks for the info

re upload ss's pls

Banned

today kingenma told me that he gave his priest for lBlueno :S

idk what happened but they both were trusty

just to be clear that i trade kingenma about 2days so that is not me ty and bb

Tsikis

He is from Gladiators Clan so we dealed about € via PAYPAL to trade

Dual MirageDagger +9 and Chitin PAd+9

I sended him Blank he sayed probs with bank i gave him for trust 2 of the 3 items

After that he sayed ill give it back ... but he didnt he Photoshoped a SS didnt send KSC even i have KSC of Canceling all Trade

Look... kingenma scammer on C-west

Look closer to the Pad+9 Screen it isnt on The Pad Icon even its copy pasted the Trade Button pressed too

http://img504Temp removed/i/real2f.jpg/
    My SS All Trades Canceled

http://img23Temp removed/i/2312312.jpg/
    KSC UPLOADED CHECK IF U WANT same SS

http://ul.to/19bxih
    SO IF U SEE ANYONE NOT GEARSECOND WITH MD+9 PAD+9 DONT TRUST DONT SEND CLAN OR ANYTHING

Kingenma in game scammed
    [/b]
    lol u are crazy man....!!!!! i have vouchers about me...i made too many trades with peoples like KillaHeala Degano...and more...i was play the best rogue on ares....(he had trust me and i sharer with him)also many people ...first of all...the 1rst trade i press and u didnt reply...the 2nd i press and u didnt reply then i got dc and i told u i am coming i got dc ...u say ok ...then i login i press ok i made ss and u get the items...dont blame me... all know who i am ...and anyway ur items where did u get this fackings md+9 and pad+9 ???no1 know u before u was scamming more people on the past????just say it

P.S sry for my english

Banned

lol u are crazy man....!!!!! i have vouchers about me...i made too many trades with peoples like KillaHeala Degano...and more...i was play the best rogue on ares....(he had trust me and i sharer with him)also many people ...first of all...the 1rst trade i press and u didnt reply...the 2nd i press and u didnt reply then i got dc and i told u i am coming i got dc ...u say ok ...then i login i press ok i made ss and u get the items...dont blame me... all know who i am ...and anyway ur items where did u get this fackings md+9 and pad+9 ???no1 know u before u was scamming more people on the past????just say it

P.S sry for my english
    [/b]

he upgraded those items...

This sounds like a normal scammer. When Vandy scammed me he tried to tell everyone how i scammed someone on xigenon many years ago. How this guy got his MD 9's is not the question here. Give him his items back or send him the money

Little archer Senior Member

pretty stupid to scam something like that... its not like it will go unnoticed lol

Tsikis aka Blueno aka kingenma is definately the scammer here for sure. i bought a few items from smogxx via paypal, i paid the money first, and he gave me the items after with no problem at all. also smogxx has no reason to lie about this thing. smog gave the items first, and tsikis didnt send the payment so he claims he gave him back the items.
    lets say tsikis really did give him the md and pads back. why would smog go here and write a topic like this. what on earth can he benefit from this topic. its not like he will think, hmmmm lets make a topic about tsikis not giving me the items back, so he will give me another md+pads back. its absurd.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Tsikis aka Blueno aka kingenma is definately the scammer here for sure. i bought a few items from smogxx via paypal, i paid the money first, and he gave me the items after with no problem at all. also smogxx has no reason to lie about this thing. smog gave the items first, and tsikis didnt send the payment so he claims he gave him back the items.
    lets say tsikis really did give him the md and pads back. why would smog go here and write a topic like this. what on earth can he benefit from this topic. its not like he will think, hmmmm lets make a topic about tsikis not giving me the items back, so he will give me another md+pads back. its absurd.[/b]
    agreed good point, scammers think they can get away with things like this even when they dont apply common sense. its all about proof to them if there able to scam without leaving any proof then there "legit" and sadly they get away with it

i got nothing against blueno or kingengma and im not taking sides though from what i see its a scam :S

ImBackFromTheDead

From reading every1's posts this seems to me like a typical scam.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well this sounds like a scam and tsikis u should not defend with ur past. just because u did good deals in the past it doesnt means u are no scammer now. the way u defend urself in this case doesnt look good for me.....

it seems he is a scammer.....

smogx

Lol you send a Screenshot Photoshoped maybe i send a KSC File... downloadable

I all ready todl him @ MSN i want only one of them back but he lies like a god damn Champion

http://img1 6 9 .ima ge shack . us/ i/re al2f. jpg/

Banned

pff i cant understand any thing now lol

what happened? kingenma wanted to buy or sell it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast