Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ChocolateMints

This is a discussion on ChocolateMints within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aka [email protected] i can't believe he just scammed me, i've already sold him gbs at cwest and done gg trade. ...
Page: 1

Banned

aka [email protected]
    i can't believe he just scammed me, i've already sold him gbs at cwest and done gg trade.
    that guy is the real chocolatemints and he just scammed for of II +8 at ionia
    i will delete this topic when he gives me my money or ii back.
    hope he'll do so or if u see that topic contact me asap.
    also as his ex leader said, he left clan and went to a turkish clan 3-4days ago.
    hope he'll give it back tho

proof :
    1 :

2 :

3 :

4 :

Banned

HIS INGAME NICK IS REDRUM BTW

NosferatuSoldier

PROOF OR IT NEVER HAPPENED

Karma is a bitch.
    You know what you've done.

Banned

That msn is linked to scams with a fake blackbreed, just no one has shown proof so I can't ban him.

Banned

i will show u msn logs, and that's not the fake guy THATS THE GODAMN REAL GUY! SO DONT BE FOOLS AND REAL CAREFULLY.
    CHOCOLATEMINTS SCAMMED ME AS SOON AS I GET HOME I WILL POST MSN LOGS

Peters been gone for about 5 days. I tried logging the warrior to see if the II +8 was on it, seems the password was changed. Ive known petey for a long time, he would never scam anybody. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until I can personally speak with him. I believe his warrior was hacked, along with his MSN. It's not the first time a MSN got hacked.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

am i wrong that it was him selling chitin 9 gaunts? didnt he make 2 of them or something? probably a scam.

Banned

nope that wasnt the hacker, that was the real original peter zz

NosferatuSoldier

Of course you think it was the real Peter because it was his real msn, fact remains it may have been hacked. Unless you provide solid evidence you can't do shit, so before you go slamming ChocolateMints in your scammer list, verify your sources first. It'd look awfully stupid if it were [email protected] instead of his real one (and that's a well known fag who's tryin to give petey a bad name.)

Banned

dude im telling u, i know whos peter and whos not i've done trade with him already and he also logged on redrum too when i traded so dont bs me lol
    if u know nothing dont even post, im just warning u all dont trust him that's all.

Little archer Senior Member

dude im telling u, i know whos peter and whos not i've done trade with him already and he also logged on redrum too when i traded so dont bs me lol
    if u know nothing dont even post, im just warning u all dont trust him that's all.[/b]

qq

NosferatuSoldier

Alpha said his password was changed, meaning someone probably hacked it. We'll have to wait for his response here.

afk scamming people and later saying i got hacked

Banned

he didn't got hacked lol he even said he was going to trade ii for chitin gaunts
    he's a fucking scammer

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast