Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ChocolateMints

This is a discussion on ChocolateMints within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, lets get the facts straight. 1. You're showing a picture that could be 1 out of 5 players that ...
Page: 3

Okay, lets get the facts straight.

1. You're showing a picture that could be 1 out of 5 players that play this warrior.
    2. You have not posted msn logs for proof that it was really peter.

Who's to say one of the sharers didn't scam you?

knightned

Where's the proof???

I hate these types of posts. People come in and think he is a scammer because some unknown fag claims it, he shows a pic of him trading a person ( who could have been somebody else. Remembers kids, 5 people play this character ) and instantly 50 people jump in the topic and say " Hes a scammer, nobody trust him. " with out even thinking the facts over. Peter is a great guy, he didn't do this. I know that for sure. I would trust him with my life.

omer1koo

He scammed u cuz u trusted him, i hate those guys who making good trades without scam, when the big item comes - scam ftw.
    fuck you Chocolate

You're an idiot. Please grow up and learn to fucking read.

Btw since when is an II +8 a big item to somebody who makes +9's left and right? Oh, and this is coming from the person who hacked Falcon, sooooooo yeah. Your word means everything.

Banned

Alpha, fuck you.
    lets wait for peters answers and we'll see the facts, believe what ever u want but when he comes we'll see what's going on.
    stop defending a scammer lol i know peter and i've traded with him and i've trusted him already BUT HE SCAMMED ME, YA THAT WAS HIM!

Okay Shame, by your logic I can claim somebody scammed me and provide no proof.

Shame scammed me. He owes me 10 gb on Ionia. Please ban him.

Makes no sense right? Don't make me embarrass you any further. I have proven you have no proof Petey scammed you and you can't get over the fact he didn't. Trying to get a GG banned is just pathetic. You don't know Petey like I do, nobody does. Ive been playing with him since the very beginning. We "grew up" in KO together. He has had access to my paypal information and has done nothing. He has had access to every single account I have EVER played. Yet, I am scam free. You're a complete jackass. Don't yell at me for your lack of intelligence. It's not my problem you didn't pay attention in English class ( also Economics ). Please dude, quit while you are just this far behind. Don't embarrass yourself any further. It's a waste of your time.

Banned

ok than, if u know him call him and ask him by urself fuckbutt.
    and tell him to pay me my 200$, thanks mr knows everything

ok than, if u know him call him and ask him by urself fuckbutt.
    and tell him to pay me my 200$, thanks mr knows everything[/b]

It's a basic observation anybody can make. You have provided no proof, thus Peter didn't scam you. Simple as basic math, 1 + 1 = 2.

In your fucked up Topsy Turvy logic 1 + 1 = 3. It doesn't add up. Peter did not scam you, you're just pissy with him for some reason. I wonder what it is, maybe he beat you in a vs or something. Hell, I don't know what's going through your mind. Take a step back and actually read the topic, look at your posts. They are retarded and prove nothing. You're babbling on about something you think happened. Which in reality didn't happen. :lol:

Banned

k i'm gona get msn logs right now AND BTW ALPHA, don't tell me to stfu else something bad will happen i don't really care i will post about him cuz he scammed me lol.
    here are the photos :

1 :

2 :

3 :

4 :

alpha, failed at scarying me. GL and again DO NOT TRUST CHOCOLATEMINTS !

I don't believe it.

Edit : Just spoke with you ingame.

knightned

Where does it say anywhere on those SS's what email adress your talking to? And why would you say that in game if you want to get someone banned?

I don't believe it.

Edit : Just spoke with you ingame.

[/b]
    rofl your pathetic, memory editing for the win...?

Shame im sorry you got assfucked by these dickheads <_<

Banned

ya bro i was eatting all teh time, BadHabit is also a scammer and that Alpha is a scammer aswell.
    they are all sharing redrum be ware please guys
    AND IF U CALLED PETEY PLEASE TELL HIM TO POST IN HERE !!@!!!

ya bro i was eatting all teh time, BadHabit is also a scammer and that Alpha is a scammer aswell.
    they are all sharing redrum be ware please guys
    AND IF U CALLED PETEY PLEASE TELL HIM TO POST IN HERE !!@!!![/b]
    I don&#39;t play redrum, I just have the info. You said you lied and tried to get petey banned. Get your facts corrected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast