Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Chılı = Not youre legıt Warrıor

This is a discussion on Chılı = Not youre legıt Warrıor within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually that isnt me :P pretty funny though....
Page: 2

WafflesAndCocaine

actually that isnt me :P pretty funny though.

tbh dude, i couldn't give a shit what you think, all you've just done is show me some screenshots of my character at level 60 and me having a fucking joke with some friends of mine on a forum. Holy shit, you fucking forum faggots are fucking hardcore when it comes to trying to frame some guy who has BLATENTLY done nothing wrong. You flaming dick fucks should just fuck off tbh, you suck at life so you go e-thugging, well be my guest you prick, but don't try fucking walk all over me with some poxy screenshots with me showing my char and messing about with friends.
    PRICK[/b]

ROFL...you seem real mature and trustable....try to fit more curse words into that paragraph. i guess everyone who posts on hacking forums saying they used auto attack and auto heal/buff are just playing a joke right?

Banned

ROFL...you seem real mature and trustable....try to fit more curse words into that paragraph. i guess everyone who posts on hacking forums saying they used auto attack and auto heal/buff are just playing a joke right?[/b]

Lol, you want more fucking swear words, i'd rather meet you in person just to fuck you up tbh.
    I can be real mature around the right people but lowlife fuckwitts like youreself arent worth any of my decency, so how about you grab yourself a friend or to, try going out, and using "SARCASM" its a brilliant thing that brings jokes alive.

Thanks for wasting my time you cock licker. Hope you trip over and land on a knife.

Out if interest, whats you're mmo-mania username?

lol, here comes the good life.

You can't search without logging in.

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
    The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.
    You are not logged in, you may log in below
    Your account username

Users logged in today:

22 Members Online For November 26 2007
    458 °F, Bl4z3, crush, dyhbuj, Foleetefe, HaYouDied, Huh?, IceMan, IntelVIIV, KingJamesX, Mike, Niolochinka, ozzy, ProfCHaos, pyro, redevil, riknub, Sephy, snnap_n_y_p_d, Split, stoutxc, wujfyh

I wonder which one you are. LOL Good job there, i wonder why you're member of KO Private server forums? What would you be doing there? hmmm hmmm.

Also, how did you know this forum dealt with KOXP? I've said once and i'll say again, i play Braydens/twostars private servers.

Messenger Plus! Chat Log
    Session Start: 26 November 2007

* мιкє ℓσνєѕ ℓσz Converse Shoes = Bowling Shoes With Ankle Protectors. (#######@hotmail.co.uk)
    * twostars (#######@hotmail.com)

(03:14) мιкє ℓσνєѕ ℓσz C: Just been on mmo-mania for the first time in months, new server eh?
    (03:23) twostars: yeah setting it up as we speak
    (03:23) twostars: =p
    (03:23) мιкє ℓσνєѕ ℓσz C: :-O Nice.
    (03:23) мιкє ℓσνєѕ ℓσz C: ım GM oke?
    (03:24) мιкє ℓσνєѕ ℓσz C: Gimme client DLD When its uploaded, leave me a message on MSN please?
    (03:24) мιкє ℓσνєѕ ℓσz C: Long time no speak aswel buddy :-O Hows you/
    (03:29) мιкє ℓσνєѕ ℓσz Converse Shoes = Bowling Shoes With Ankle Protectors. has changed his/her name to "мιкє ℓσνєѕ [b]ℓσz[b/] Bidding On Black/White BAPES £42 "
    (03:29) мιкє ℓσνєѕ [b]ℓσz[b/] Bidding On Black/White BAPES £42 has changed his/her name to "мιкє ℓσνєѕ ℓσz Bidding On Black/White BAPES £42 "
    (03:30) twostars: lol
    (03:30) twostars: I'm alright
    (03:30) twostars: yourself?
    (03:30) мιкє ℓσνєѕ ℓσz B: Yeah pretty good thanks. Very rich (A) Loving spending money at the moment.
    (03:31) twostars: O_o
    (03:31) twostars: Nice

Thx proof. LOVE YOU

FUCK!

... everyones doing it!

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

FUCK!
    ... everyones doing it![/b]
    If only you new where yours was Jake then you could be doing it aswell

ILoveYouToo

Welcome to the club Chili =)

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

Welcome to the club Chili =)[/b]

Lvl 55 seems like he was always in the club

IAMstong

Ayman was always rigth about him

FantasizeMe

No! Chılı is a legıt guys.. -.-

Legıt koxpıer :lol:

japo

lol chili koxper too? OMG... shame on you

PSYK0SIN

Everybody at least tried KOXP for a couple of minutes to see whats going on...Normal
    I koxped once got to 59 stopped KOXP then RUTHVIK + samir_joumane + Paulo wanted to so play with the rogue at 62 RUTHVIK used wallhack in war (FUKKIN STUPID) Nd got banned That wasnt fun

japo

never koxped here

Ksm

lol im shocked :S
    but rofl i like it xD

Impact

Mike you urself have admitted to using koxp on ur old account fuzion, the screenshots prove that you used it to. Stop trying to pull that bullshit that you were just joking, Fuck several people have already admitted to koxping, its not that big of a deal.

damiannopl

<3 chılı for his "legıt" ass :wub:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast