Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Chılı = Not youre legıt Warrıor

This is a discussion on Chılı = Not youre legıt Warrıor within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; back then king didnt get banned for that .. but now yes ;p...
Page: 4

back then king didnt get banned for that .. but now yes ;p

ngojceta

Too bad opaki couldnt find ss's of chili koxping (he had too many ss's :angry: ), he could've been revealed really long time ago

BlackLabel

ROFL twostars probably biggest fuckin english hacker known to usko i remeber he did own like 5 or 6 ? usko hack sites and guess what mutha fuckaz i did go there and now im sayin it cause usko can suck my dick wow im sorry for the kid that still play that shit.

Banned

.[/b]
    Spam?

hahaha..
    ty chili, you make me proud of my char reaching 80 w/ pure hardwork.. , even though i dnt have gg stuffs like yours..

ILoveYouToo

hahaha..
    ty chili, you make me proud of my char reaching 80 w/ pure hardwork.. , even though i dnt have gg stuffs like yours..[/b]
    gratz on 80

ty

malk

ROFL twostars probably biggest fuckin english hacker known to usko i remeber he did own like 5 or 6 ? usko hack sites and guess what mutha fuckaz i did go there and now im sayin it cause usko can suck my dick wow im sorry for the kid that still play that shit.[/b]

Grats! Mr. E-Thug You Gain A Cookie For Bragging A Lesson In USKO Hacking And Then Telling People To Suck Your Dick.

Now why don't i give you a lesson? Its called SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCKING CANADIAN MILK BAG MOTHERFUCKING WHORE.

Go Die.

THATS IT IM EDITING.

Epic Loose are you BlackLabel.

Read your post, then read this which i quote from your signature

If your unsure about your language, i think you'll be unsure about your sexuality to... Now why don't i give you a lesson? Its called SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GAY STUPID FUCKING CANADIAN MILK BAG MOTHERFUCKING WHORE.

ty [/b]
    hahaha nice sig XD!

Emporio

DO TAKE NOTE, CHILI WAS SOLD TO ME, PASSWORD WAS OWNED BY A TURK ALSO AND COULDNT BE CHANGED (NICK THE WANKER FAILED TO MENTION THIS) AND THE CHARS PASS HAS BEEN LEAKED SINCE THEN

WHO SAYS THE CHAR COULDNT HAVE LOCKED BY TURK

Banned

Because You got hacked by some gay on the forum who posted you're password (I know the password lawl)

Begins With R ends in Y....

Sucks bro.

Emporio

i meant to say couldnt have been koxped by turk, i was tired lol

yeh user is chilipepper, password r34l1ty, go all see how scum wreck accounts, sure it fun why dont we all have a laugh at my expense

chili_pepper

hehe funny topic,

noone cares anymore so i might aswell tell the truth......

I was hacked, and my items stolen, and i was deleveled around 2.5 levels at about 72 hense the killing of stone golloms....

at around the time of everyone koxping and speedhacking i decided to see what it was all about, i felt injustice at the game so decided to take out my fristration in a bad way, and why this topic was posted when i was unable to make a reply i never know.

But hey, the truth is that I lost more exp using ''koxp'' than i gained, and it was absolutely useless. I gained nothing, only lost time from dieing and running out of pots and stuff like that, trying to solo 8 tolls in elmorad with koxp was fun for a while, but hey K2 wouldnt help me as they couldnt see any proof that i was hacked apart from the fact hat i had no good items, those items are giga 1h +3 / toto +7 by the way and valakyrie armours that lasted FOREVER cuz of some bug when i baught them from store, that was cool....but u gotta understand i had only what id made chitin +7's etc, and i had lost all my uniques and other stuff...

the only way that i got good items again was through legitimate play, and i regained the levels i had lost through koxp by hard-ass power leveling without any form of koxp or cheats, and without any idiocy. Everyone gets aggrieved when they spend so long getting to level 72, and the highest level was 75 at the time.......by other people using the Quest bug.......remember that???????????? I wondered what it was all about, i learnt about it for one day, then it was removed, i never had a chance to do it thats how i explain myself as being ''legit''

the truth is sharing accounts is not legitimate, in that sence im not legit but im glad i shared, i made good friends, i had a turk on my side, i had the ability to talk to 3 or 4 nationalities of individual and i could have chili online 24 hours at times

We got elite items from Imsorry, all legitimate btw, from killing felankor, and from my amazing ability to be arsed to farm FA's and gems from bifrost lol, simple graft, and too from my turkish sharer whom was able to purchase and do good trades to get WE+3, IN IB roc+2 rof+1 pe+2, hb+8, giga 2h +8 chitins +8 defensive, shells +9 and other such items which were soooo awesome, and all legitimate if you consider USD legit and sharing legit.

Very little usd was spent in truth, only few hundered $, but that was recouped. If chili wouldnt have been hacked once, we would have had those items anyway. We lost toto+8, giga 1h+8, pe+1 we+1 in ib roc roc and over 25gbs and we managed to bounce back.

judge me how you will, i have come clean, but i never cheated for any gain , i used and abused, and learnt quickly from those simple mistakes. Oh and btw i never ued koxp before i was hacked at level 72, and never again after i deleveled to 70 using it :/

Dont use koxp people&#39;s, fight for a legit game.......and mike im ashamed of u lol <3

peace and love

(oh and rappy +9 ;D sooooo nice :P )

way to bump ancient topic <_<
    oh and btw koxpers are like cockroaches they will live even after nuclear war

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast