Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Clan Templars< Cwest

This is a discussion on Clan Templars< Cwest within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wonder if all the ppl from undezz got www.ebay.com as their startpage xd...
Page: 3

i wonder if all the ppl from undezz got www.ebay.com as their startpage xd

i wonder if all the ppl from undezz got www.ebay.com as their startpage xd[/b]
    Even with equal gear there&#39;s people in there which would show you old players like you are trash.

SacredSouL for ever!!!!!!!!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Maybe you should learn to combo sametime cause u sucked balls on girakon kek... now fuck off Insanity trash.[/b]
    maybe if u&#39;d learn to actually accept the fact that people DO KNOW HOW TO COMBO lol. are you living in ko 1984 because i think you still are. i mean just because you were once in hatred, one of the top clans, it doesn&#39;t make u special. u don&#39;t see me splashing my ego all around just because i once had the border dragon. it doesn&#39;t mean i have to actually constantly remind myself i&#39;m better than the rest and convince people i&#39;m still the big ol&#39; mighty one. and i honestly dont get why the hell r u complaining about undez babashopping when you, SIR YOU- tried to babashop on girakon because hell, you couldn&#39;t catch up to the rest. and then you complained about me having sharers thats why i was lvl 70 bla bla and then you got fridulin to help you exp LOL. its like pasting a huge ass sticker on your forehead that spells a big ass HYPOCRITE.

oh shit getting that out of my system was fun.

Maybe you should learn to combo sametime cause u sucked balls on girakon kek... now fuck off Insanity trash.[/b]

lol

wait, one of the first lvl 60, first mastered warrior, one of the first ins, first tk, first isi, top 2 clans for 8 months, not to mention having all almost every symbol o the server (during fds atleast, before the donating). But see, because im not a shallow idiot, i dont need to reassure myself of my gaming "skills", as you need to plaster everywhere because its so special to you. I really dont understand why a fully grown man has the need to stroke his own ego so much, over something so meaningless like an online game. Do you not have any other hobbies? Jeez

And on top of that, didnt you suck at gira? I remember you had a monthly m at the most, and considering the fact taht i was in shells6 and a rappy 7 until 70, you probably babashopped more then i did.

EDIT: sorry for spamming the topic sir kaos, i just love how small rw&#39;s world is.

SirKaoS

EDIT: sorry for spamming the topic sir kaos, i just love how small rw&#39;s world is.[/b]
    We all know righwraith very well ... hes a biggest fag, but I still love him :P

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

...and then you complained about me having sharers thats why i was lvl 70 bla bla and then you got fridulin to help you exp LOL ...[/b]
    i wasnt help that much <_<

i wasnt help that much <_<[/b]
    and may i add, those few times when you were on the character were the only times when the character was even approachable. n then the day came when rw lied dead in esl town n i saw vhf laughing his ass off.

and may i add, those few times when you were on the character were the only times when the character was even approachable. n then the day came when rw lied dead in esl town n i saw vhf laughing his ass off.[/b]
    wauw i died in eslant town cause a jew pulled on me while afk big deal, prolly the only time you&#39;d see me dead anyway is when im afk... Not like rest of u trashy ppl who die 24/7 and cry on vent with a voice like birdy&#39;s

and @ ThePoison, u forgot to mention the IronNeck u had also before 70 so stfu you noob... and who sucked on girakon? u were 67 when i was 62 and yet u cant even combo enough to take aggro from a 62 on a tk :/ pretty sad...

wauw i died in eslant town cause a jew pulled on me while afk big deal, prolly the only time you&#39;d see me dead anyway is when im afk... Not like rest of u trashy ppl who die 24/7 and cry on vent with a voice like birdy&#39;s
    and @ ThePoison, u forgot to mention the IronNeck u had also before 70 so stfu you noob... and who sucked on girakon? u were 67 when i was 62 and yet u cant even combo enough to take aggro from a 62 on a tk :/ pretty sad...[/b]

I CANT COMBO

i slide everything, all the time

its how i killed tk at 61

sliding

all the way baby

lol dying constantly. Yea, we hit 70 dying constantly, and you hit what 65? 66? Then quit cause everyone was better then you.

like i said in my first post idiot, i had the first in. Thats all i had untill 71. I dont know what happened the day you died to tk because you took agrro for 2 hits and couldnt tank it, but cry somewhere else. Your a shit ko player, and everywhere here just laughs everytime you boast your ego.

We cry on vent WAH WAH WAH. Whats that, your arguement sucks? So your forced to take personal attacks? Right, go tell someone who cares about your meaningless gaming acheivments, most of us are here to have fun.

wauw i died in eslant town cause a jew pulled on me while afk big deal, prolly the only time you&#39;d see me dead anyway is when im afk... Not like rest of u trashy ppl who die 24/7 and cry on vent with a voice like birdy&#39;s[/b]
    i was hoping for a better retort but meh.. so disappointing. n i do not sound like birdy.

Diavolik

im the Real aza and i have no problems with templars...

Stop starting shit necro[/b]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123