Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

BakoBrody Scammer!!!!

This is a discussion on BakoBrody Scammer!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BakoBrody lvl 80 Mage In BadFamily Scammed Me...So He Tell Me That He Sell Lvl 79 mage to me and ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default BakoBrody Scammer!!!!

BakoBrody lvl 80 Mage In BadFamily Scammed Me...So He Tell Me That He Sell Lvl 79 mage to me and after giving him my stuff (440m , set crimson +1 rev , +1 rev scorch, old bb , not much but after i did he gave me account id and pass but With It he gave me fake e-mail with it On g1 Site..And K.o Site Its Diff E-mail..After Telling Him All This And Try To Get My Stuff he Said He Had All SS And That It Was My Problem Not His And That Everything Was Right Then He Logged Off...and now i cant change password or anything name is MagicFireIce (orc)So if he is selling or anyone is selling do not buy!....BadFamily Full Of Scammers Do Not Trust!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by ITouchMyself10; 05-31-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Your gunna need proof of that convo you had where he agreed to that being the payment. Im not saying i dont believe you cuz bf is full of scammers but yah thats what the mods are gunna tell u.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Your gunna need proof of that convo you had where he agreed to that being the payment. Im not saying i dont believe you cuz bf is full of scammers but yah thats what the mods are gunna tell u.
    he's paying first , can you see the trade?

Him thought to buy one of my accounts, but I was afk on msn, he received an offer of a deal in moradon, and thought that because the player was in "Badfamily", was reliable, and this player stole their items and gbs. I personally believe he was victim to scammers.Several cases of Badfamily players, stealing and cheating. If the human side has integrity, the orc side has BF. Be careful who make deals, many scammers haunt here.
    i hope the players 'reliable' of BF, do something for these things, not keep happening.

Little archer Senior Member

thats bf sub btw.

next time use a trade moderator from their main clan or something, you can only blame yourself

That pic cant prove anythin .I can go make same pic its not sure if trade is finished or canceled(i dont say that hes not scammer,but..).And like razor said its subclan.U cant compare Integrity with BF ,if there is 1 scammer in sub clan BF Integrity got 80% scammers in main :P

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    Man your name sure does fit you.

Yes, as mentioned previously you're going to have to provide some more proof in order for something to be done, but atleast people will hopefully be cautious when dealing with these people.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post

Banned Regular Member

Sadly I Didnt Take Much SS But Im Just Posting To Be Careful..I Know I Lost Gbs But Oh Well What Lost Is Now Lost And I Cant Do Much About It..I Did Go First..This Was B.c I Thought That BF Had Some Type Of Pride And People Who Were Trust Worthy But I Learned My Lesson Well And Now Just Telling People To Watch Out For These People In Game...And To Check If This Char Being Sold To Not Fall For It...Id Atleast Want That Guy To Be Kicked Off His Clan Or If He Could Return My Items Would Be Nice But I Know That Wont Happen..So Im Just Posting To Make Sure People Keep An Eye Out And Watch Out For This Guy And This Character...I Dont Ask For Much..Just be Cautious...

And Remember If The Deals Too Good Its Probably Fake!..

The One And Only Senior Member

Well , First of all sorry for your loss..
    and he joined to our clan yasterday..
    We had no idea that he is scammer cuz he scammed you after he joined.
    He will be kicked asap

Thanks for posting mate =).

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Him thought to buy one of my accounts, but I was afk on msn, he received an offer of a deal in moradon, and thought that because the player was in "Badfamily", was reliable, and this player stole their items and gbs. I personally believe he was victim to scammers.Several cases of Badfamily players, stealing and cheating. If the human side has integrity, the orc side has BF. Be careful who make deals, many scammers haunt here.
    i hope the players 'reliable' of BF, do something for these things, not keep happening.
    I gotta tell you that we never cheated and never stole anything.
    I can make a bet with all the people over here who wanna do a bet about that badfamily is the clan who has the most trusties players, so stop being moron.

Im just warning all of you , if you see new badfamily member and u wanna trade with him.
    Talk first the the clan leader about him(Degano/Shark) and check out if that guy is trusty or not.

/EDIT : Bakobrody got kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Well , First of all sorry for your loss..
    and he joined to our clan yasterday..
    We had no idea that he is scammer cuz he scammed you after he joined.
    He will be kicked asap

Thanks for posting mate =).

I gotta tell you that we never cheated and never stole anything.
    I can make a bet with all the people over here who wanna do a bet about that badfamily is the clan who has the most trusties players, so stop being moron.

Im just warning all of you , if you see new badfamily member and u wanna trade with him.
    Talk first the the clan leader about him(Degano/Shark) and check out if that guy is trusty or not.

/EDIT : Bakobrody got kicked.

First, this guy not been added, yesterday . this guy tried to buy me, one account a few days and wanted to give him the information first, and was already in BF,i do not take pictures because even gave him importance. So you start lying, him have some time on your clan.
    Who is moron , me? ,are you kidding . is talking, the player with illegal items purchased at GM? , in the clan where players have items like raum+10, +9 trial? .If you look at section hall of shame, many scammers come from Badfamily. That you add ramdom people and morons to have your clan full ( Like integrity ) .And then ripped to new users, not the fault of users, is the fault of you . Alleyes0nm3 , Bakobrody , etc ,etc . are examples of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    First, this guy not been added, yesterday . this guy tried to buy me, one account a few days and wanted to give him the information first, and was already in BF,i do not take pictures because even gave him importance. So you start lying, him have some time on your clan.
    Who is moron , me? ,are you kidding . is talking, the player with illegal items purchased at GM? , in the clan where players have items like raum+10, +9 trial? .If you look at section hall of shame, many scammers come from Badfamily. That you add ramdom people and morons to have your clan full ( Like integrity ) .And then ripped to new users, not the fault of users, is the fault of you . Alleyes0nm3 , Bakobrody , etc ,etc . are examples of this.
    First of all , easy.I'll close your mouth
    1)What scammers we have in badfamily?Who ever done scams got kicked so stop telling bullshit and gtfo , keep on hating but do not lie.
    2)illegal items from gm?hahahah lol dont even bother me to answer about this cuz u'll cry but I gotta say 1thing , stop jealous and I can just tell you that none from badfamily got trail 9 or raum +10 , atleast not no as far as I know.
    3)Bakobrody joined to BadLfamily at 31/06/2012 which means two days ago so don't tell me "few days".
    4)Stop using google translate ROFL...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    First of all , easy.I'll close your mouth
    1)What scammers we have in badfamily?Who ever done scams got kicked so stop telling bullshit and gtfo , keep on hating but do not lie.
    2)illegal items from gm?hahahah lol dont even bother me to answer about this cuz u'll cry but I gotta say 1thing , stop jealous and I can just tell you that none from badfamily got trail 9 or raum +10 , atleast not no as far as I know.
    3)Bakobrody joined to BadLfamily at 31/06/2012 which means two days ago so don't tell me "few days".
    4)Stop using google translate ROFL...
    why do you blatantly lie like this? do you think koranking made that scanning script just to make you look bad? the world doesnt spin around you kiddo. everybody knows the items your sad clan holds, you can spend the next few hours denying it but no one will believe you.

and the google translate comment... you seem to be very proud of your pathetic english. this is the first time i have seen someone with a horribly broken english pull off that card. you really have some nerve to do that.

okay, im done here. it had to be said.
    Kallop and ravizzl like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    why do you blatantly lie like this? do you think koranking made that scanning script just to make you look bad? the world doesnt spin around you kiddo. everybody knows the items your sad clan holds, you can spend the next few hours denying it but no one will believe you.

and the google translate comment... you seem to be very proud of your pathetic english. this is the first time i have seen someone with a horribly broken english pull off that card. you really have some nerve to do that.

He's a sad kid with no IRL friends and even the army didn't wanna recruit him because he's THAT dumb. (and they recruit pretty much anyone unless you're mentally disabled). Don't expect much from him.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

1)I never entered into this site cuz I scared of phising so no idea if that site is true or not , but I heard from few friends that its not even updated and they can't see their items in here but I dont give a fack about if YOU belive me or not , you are just another dumb guy that always looking for fights.
    2)Who said I proud of my english?I just said that I can see he using google translate , and we both can agree about : Google translate is crap.
    3)As I said already in other topics , stop following every topic that I replay in, you always trying to make fights LOL , anyways gtfo dumbass..

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    He's a sad kid with no IRL friends and even the army didn't wanna recruit him because he's THAT dumb. (and they recruit pretty much anyone unless you're mentally disabled). Don't expect much from him.
    Another moron.
    Listen to me you dumb shit scammer you better close your mouth before i'll make fun of you in front of all those people over those forums.
    Dont you see that everyone hate you?stop being asshole dumbshit.

Something in hebrew :
    leh hapes mi yenanea otha ya hatihat koksinel aabal , tamid mehapes em mi lariv. ani lo mevin eih ata od lo bban ya scammer.

Sorry for hebrew.

---Anyways Bakobrody is no longer in badlfamily , he got kicked. This topic can be CLOSED.---

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast