Clinton - dark1291 - suspect of scamming .

This is a discussion on Clinton - dark1291 - suspect of scamming . within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well this is a long story , the short detail less story will be in the bottom , first of ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default Clinton - dark1291 - suspect of scamming .

Well this is a long story , the short detail less story will be in the bottom , first of all the proof that dark1291 is clinton lejuene from MSN conversation history :
    <--- Dark1291 approving its clinton lejuene in msn

<--- proving y`all that all the proofs aren't fake

now to the story

Me and clint started sharing at 2/3/2012 and we had no problem at all in the first couple of weeks . After almost 3 weeks (18/2/2012) clint got accused of scamming a WIRINOM that belongs to JAMIEL (aka in game ArrowInyourface) , I got confused since I had them both on MSN and I was the ''communicator'' between both (they blocked eachother) . The reason why clint got accused is : clint had a similuar name as Jamiel ( Arrowlnyourback) and accidentally clint got the wirinom instead of jamiel in a trade .

proof of me telling to clint about the wirinom / I coppy paste the conversation between me and jamiel as being said above . I raged bit cause i thought clint was the gg one

You're still here ? GOOD !

after that , as a supportive sharer , I was on the side of clint and got accused of supporting a scammer by madhouse clan . I thought me and clint will have something that will last untill he or him quits , which btw he says if he will quit all the account will move to me or if we decide to end up the sharing it will be 50 / 50 the account split . - -

Now , apparently clint sold our Crimson robe +21rev - which he claimed that it isn't duped and checked by an admin - and the DV +8 , and the reason he told me he did that was for his own sake since he was in coma and that wasn't cheap .unfortunately I don't have a SS for that , could search hardly later .

Short story : Clinton ( nickname in ko4life is dark1291 ) was a sharer of mine which had problems in his life with a disease .
    in the last couple of month he barely connected on msn (usually 1 day out of 2 weeks) . and now he just disappeared with my money and items that I've put into the account , not to mention all the time.
    some1 ingame told me that there is a guy named ''Totic'' (mage) who acts like clint (sells esn codes for Madhouse and sells for the same price like clint used to) , + Arrowlnyourback (re named - origi name was xTazzx) our main char , says that he is a new owner and the old owner (which suppose to be clint) is on a mage called totic .

until now clint doesn't response to my pms / doesn't log msn .

I can provide ANY SS just ask me which and i'll upload . I got his cellphone so if someone from here lives in texas , pm me

any admin who needs more proofs , please pm me ... ty
    cheers .
    Last edited by observenat; 06-04-2012 at 04:48 AM.

Banned Regular Member

38 views no comments , any admin could comment to know what i need to get him banned ???
    Last edited by observenat; 06-04-2012 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    38 views no comments , any admin could comment for what is needed to get him banned ???
    Re-fucking-lax. They'll get to you sooner or later

Uhm, i dont see why they would ban him, mayb for impersonating that arrow guy and taking the winrom that he was supposed to get but thats more the traders fault than "clint". Bout your items, you shouldnt share lol simple as that, and if you do why put items on the account unless you know the guy irl..

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Uhm, i dont see why they would ban him, mayb for impersonating that arrow guy and taking the winrom that he was supposed to get but thats more the traders fault than "clint". Bout your items, you shouldnt share lol simple as that, and if you do why put items on the account unless you know the guy irl..
    Didn't read after I dont see why they would ban him .
    They SHOULD ban him cause we were in an agreement which had simple rules , if some1 quits the accounts goes to him or it splits 50 / 50 .
    Now he just disappeared while ARROWinYOURBACK logs online and tells that he is a NEW OWNER . I've talked to an old friend and he said that ''totic'' might be clint .

Me and clint started sharing at 2/3/2012 and we had no problem at all in the first couple of weeks . After almost 3 weeks (18/2/2012) clint got accused of scamming a WIRINOM that belongs to JAMIEL (aka in game ArrowInyourface) , I got confused since I had them both on MSN and I was the ''communicator'' between both (they blocked eachother) . The reason why clint got accused is : clint had a similuar name as Jamiel ( Arrowlnyourback) and accidentally clint got the wirinom instead of jamiel in a trade .
    proff?
    Now , apparently clint sold our Crimson robe +21rev - which he claimed that it isn't duped and checked by an admin - and the DV +8 , and the reason he told me he did that was for his own sake since he was in coma and that wasn't cheap .unfortunately I don't have a SS for that , could search hardly later.
    so after all the sharing crap and fights about "why dont you trust me on 100% , let's go 50/50 and bla bla" ,you couldnt proff such important point , if you get a clear proff where he say that he sold that crimson robe +21(after you prove that it this item ever existed in ur hands and its legit) and that dv+8 ,and he say that he aint paying a single cent to you then pm me with such info, cus the rest is just out of context, im sorry but we dont work based on words.

Thread stays open as a warning to the community.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    proff?

its jamiel joseph from Madhouse (Current leader of the clan) I'm sure if some1 from the clan would tell him about my coppy paste of our conversation , he will agree that it isn't fake .

re-checking the case, what's quite rare is that he didnt said a single word in these days.

..and he say that he aint paying a single cent to you then pm me with such info

that's the main proff that i need in order to ban him ,the rest could work just as a warning to the community as i said before.

ps:but dont worry i'll be checking him very close, i wont him let do a single thing till this gets sorted.