Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BullerRide345 or [email protected] is a scammer

This is a discussion on BullerRide345 or [email protected] is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was selling my lvl75 mage with items and this guy wanted to log the account before he buys it. ...
Page: 1

KingOfPika

I was selling my lvl75 mage with items and this guy wanted to log the account before he buys it.
    I gave him 10minute to log and check the items and what happens?
    He took all of my scrolls, my unsealed +9 tier1 paper armor for mage, lightning belt, belt of intelligence+1, and +8 crystal armors and other items etc.
    Although the items weren't too expensive and my good items were sealed I feel that community should be warned about him.
    I have all the msn convo saved if anybody cares enough to see them and I have his ip so if anybody is good with ip tracking let me know pls.

swishersticks

baba....fucking kids man....this is sad, why does it have to happen to a GG like you?

Banned

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

bulletride345

I'm not a scammer, my Internet shuted down yesterday, idk why. Come back on msn, we need to talk.

KingOfPika

I'm not a scammer, my Internet shuted down yesterday, idk why. Come back on msn, we need to talk.[/b]
    internet shut down? is that why u told me i can't find out who you are before u logged off? you better give all the items back if you claim that you are not a scammer.

bulletride345

Hmmm, u asked for my IP adress, so never. Admins can't do that, u can destroy my pc with it and if u do, they are responsible. And I'm almost sure you didn't asked my ip adress for a good thing... and I'm actually on a computer in a Library, so if u do something to this computer, trust me, you'll have trouble!

So I won't give u back items... GTFO!

PSYK0SIN

I'm not a scammer, my Internet shuted down yesterday, idk why. Come back on msn, we need to talk.[/b]
    Oh ok u just wanted to try his items on ur char ...Dont worry ur not a scammer

------------------------------------------

GTFO! Lil SCammy Boi

bulletride345

Duh, stfu u, let us talk of our problems alone.

And if u want to find me, u don,t need my ip adress, I gave u my infos for payment, remember!

Charles de Gaulle
    7768 rue des lapins
    Bury, Canada

rofl.

swishersticks

you say your not a scammer when you were allowed to log the account and you stole eb+3 paper set+9 boi+1 flame belt ice belt scrolls, basically everything that wasnt sealed you stole. and you say you blame it on DC and you didnt take any?

you should be fucking banned kid
    all jessy has to do is PM a mod since you stole his shit and they would give the IP adress, and if its a decent hacker they would fuck your PC up and wouldnt even sweat geting caught noob

PSYK0SIN

Tu parle francais tabarnack

bulletride345

Swisher>> stfu, let us talk of our problems alone. I didn,t took anything else thaan int belt +1 and lightning belt anyway, I didn,t touch to eb +3. All this will be over soon. And respect please!

PSY>> Faut croire^^

«and I have his ip so if anybody is good with ip tracking let me know pls.»

Screenshot taken. If you do anything, you will have trouble dude.

swishersticks

Swisher>> stfu, let us talk of our problems alone. I didn,t took anything else thaan int belt +1 and lightning belt anyway, I didn,t touch to eb +3. All this will be over soon. And respect please!

PSY>> Faut croire^^

«and I have his ip so if anybody is good with ip tracking let me know pls.»

Screenshot taken. If you do anything, you will have trouble dude.[/b]
    not what i was told on msn so save your shit replys for someone who actually cares, you were dc'ed after 10 mins on the account and when he logged shit was gone.

stupid ass scammer
    wtf now your threating my nigga? lilttle kid search google and you will be sorry

KingOfPika

If you say you are not a scammer THEN just RETURN the items. Btw do u honestly think i'll believe u gave me the right information regarding ur name and address when u scammed items pretending to log the account before you buy it?

Banned

fag -_- just give back the items n it will be over ^_^

PSYK0SIN

PSY>> Faut croire^^[/b]
    Thats cool let him give it another shot At least hes giving back the items -_- At this current position he is ruling
    Take ur stuff nd dont talk about it anymore

Tabarnack O_o Pkoi tu lui a picke c trucs mais bon jvai pa te critike :3

If you say you are not a scammer THEN just RETURN the items. Btw do u honestly think i'll believe u gave me the right information regarding ur name and address when u scammed items pretending to log the account before you buy it?[/b]
    Its the right information im 90% sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast