Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Close

This is a discussion on Close within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Close...
Page: 1

Close

koyo

lol hi drama queen still doesnt prove anything this guy could be one of ur clannies on their gem farmer or something like that theres no real prove here

so ur taking some random guys word for it?

Randoms? wow you guys really cant admit it ah?
    Np keep lie to yourself...
    anyway :

yet again .. no real proof
    for example: i could make a koxper farm werewolfs and some1 come's and pm's me then i can tell them that " Ro1A is paying me to farm gems for him "

yet again .. no real proof
    for example: i could make a koxper farm werewolfs and some1 come's and pm's me then i can tell them that " Ro1A is paying me to farm gems for him "[/b]
    yea sure , think w/e you want , i sure you know its the true but you not gonne admit it...
    I been there with Fierce clannie , then this guy pm'd me and said he work for this clan , now stfu i dont need your BS here.
    ill send KSC files this week or a bit more to k2 and ask from k2 to cheak database and see what Ips was on the account of the koxpers and of the Fierce members , also ill ask them where the items gone from this char ( the koxper ) to which char , if its to Fierce / Fear clan member , its mean its the true.

Jason269

LMFAO!!

This "NeedGemsAswell" guy, seems to be a little dumb, the way he reacts after Ro1a says about posting, he might be a noob and slipped up, or maybe wanted to show off thinking Ro1a is a noob. GJ Fierce? <3

didinino

all i can say is

"oh baby u are going DOWN"

u get free tips from one of the best players left on this game and u combine this with a freakin random pm saying this is a cheat!?
    i can do this as well, tell some1 to pm me and talk shit about any other clan in the game and come here with "hey im proof come lick my nutz".

well dude u are pathetic, an emo kid and a drama queen.
    eat shit and die.

Wow i cant stop laughing and see how you trying to lie to yourself and cant just admit it...
    I sure you guys know its the true but hard to say it ah? better to say the true because the lie will come up soon or latter...

After Steven told me if i have GM , the koxper pm&#39;d me and said you bring gm?
    After Steven spoke about this koxper being English person , the koxper pm&#39;d me.
    Aight you shitty clan no matter what , i have no doubts anymore i sure you illegal players.

Listen you insignificant jealous prick, call your god damn gms send in the fukin KSC tell them to check our flippin chars, you will get an answer that we have 5 mastered players in clan. In the past 2 days, there has been how many topics about us? First they make up some bs about Pancho with fake SS, then they make that we cheat topic, and now u make this topic. Some Random guy says hes farming for us and you believe him? We have 5 MASTERS in clan, if you can&#39;t believe that your just flat out moronic and overall a noob.

I have some met some Israeli&#39;s in myKO time and none are us moronic and seriously narrow minded as you. You put shame to that flag in your name. Are you some kind of retard. All you have are a bunch of randoms saying we cheat. If you want to believe that go ahead, but we don&#39;t cheat we&#39;re just better then you. Fukin accept it, and shut up. Your such a drama queen, go outside get some fresh air or something. Your hostility towards a clan based solely on assumptions make you one of the most moronic kids i have ever seen on these forums. I wish i was a moderator so i can ban you, cuz u are one naive individual. Get off our nuts, i know we&#39;re very intriguing but we rather just play the game and not have to deal with idiots such as yourself.

Listen you insignificant jealous prick, call your god damn gms send in the fukin KSC tell them to check our flippin chars, you will get an answer that we have 5 mastered players in clan. In the past 2 days, there has been how many topics about us? First they make up some bs about Pancho with fake SS, then they make that we cheat topic, and now u make this topic. Some Random guy says hes farming for us and you believe him? We have 5 MASTERS in clan, if you can&#39;t believe that your just flat out moronic and overall a noob.

I have some met some Israeli&#39;s in myKO time and none are us moronic and seriously narrow minded as you. You put shame to that flag in your name. Are you some kind of retard. All you have are a bunch of randoms saying we cheat. If you want to believe that go ahead, but we don&#39;t cheat we&#39;re just better then you. Fukin accept it, and shut up. Your such a drama queen, go outside get some fresh air or something. Your hostility towards a clan based solely on assumptions make you one of the most moronic kids i have ever seen on these forums. I wish i was a moderator so i can ban you, cuz u are one naive individual. Get off our nuts, i know we&#39;re very intriguing but we rather just play the game and not have to deal with idiots such as yourself.[/b]
    I should be shame? shame of what you moron? shame of that i trying to make this game legit?
    Or shame that you koxping and i dont?
    And i&#39;m not going to believe your shit , your clannie protect you here but you all know its the true no matter what nothing will change it , you cheaters and thats all...

You know what im done replying, your an idiot and thats all there is to it. Why the hell would we pm you and tell you that we are farming gems? Does that even make any sense to you? Obviously someone is try to make you believe we cheat, and obviously is suceeding cuz your to dumb to see that these people are lieng.

Keep believing what you want, fact remains we dont cheat. peace

You know what im done replying, your an idiot and thats all there is to it. Why the hell would we pm you and tell you that we are farming gems? Does that even make any sense to you? Obviously someone is try to make you believe we cheat, and obviously is suceeding cuz your to dumb to see that these people are lieng.

Keep believing what you want, fact remains we dont cheat. peace[/b]
    And i thought you said i the dumb ... didnt you read party chat?
    I told Steven i wait for Saphyr being gm here so she can cheak it ( actually Saphyr are GM in every server ) and then Steven asked me if i know Gm here so i said no , then after few seconds the koxper pm&#39;d me and said you bring gm? i said yes i take KSC file and so on ...
    I been in party with Steven because he said " come ill show you how i got my gems " we went there he stand in 1 place and tried Z + skills which i knew it aleardy , then the koxper saw also the clan name Fierce and he said he doin it for YOU.
    You can call me dumb , retard , stupid or w/e you want , i did what i had to do , and ill probably gonne report it to k2 or not , to many KSC files i dont wanna waste my time for noobs like you , but if people keep koxping there ill report and if its you , BB to your account was NOT nice to play with ya.

D4rkBP

Its sad to see how people cant admit in something bad that they did ...
    Seriously they think i called this player and told him to say what he said , and atleast to me its prove i right and they really cheaters , i cant control your mind and to show you 100% i just got pm from him by himself and he really ment to what he said.
    if you dont wanna believe that aight go ahead , but if i reporting it to k2 they will probably be banned.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast