Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Close

This is a discussion on Close within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm not even on Carnac - West...
Page: 2

D4rkBP

I'm not even on Carnac - West

dunno wtf u trying to proove here, some random mage saying he works for our clan? you call that proof?. I clearly partied with you and went werewolfs to show you that as a sin you can get 3 or 4 out of the 10 werewolfs there and i was right, you can get 3 or 4 if you quick. I dont see what proof you have here..random mage saying hes koxping for us? lol.
    you must stop crying just because you getting owned in cz all day, maybe you should go back to ares and babashop some more raptor+9's.

dunno wtf u trying to proove here, some random mage saying he works for our clan? you call that proof?. I clearly partied with you and went werewolfs to show you that as a sin you can get 3 or 4 out of the 10 werewolfs there and i was right, you can get 3 or 4 if you quick. I dont see what proof you have here..random mage saying hes koxping for us? lol.[/b]
    Yea for you , and you paying him coins , uniqes , so actually why shouldnt he do it?
    Also why should he just come and say " hi , i koxper and i work for Fierce " ?
    Its probably your friend 14 years old dummy which asked me the same question as you did after 2 seconds ...
    You saw we can from moradon and he was there before us so i couldnt do nothing ... after you said go folk we went there so i had no time to talking with randoms , its sad just sad to see how you guys ruin the server with your cheats , cant play fair like others ah? too hard 4 you ? :\

Algorythm

I think the only one in here that needs to get banned is omgthisisme for apparently killing his english teacher when he was teaching him some ortography.

Banned

honestly i hate fierce clan and i dont got much respect for any of them expect some of the friends who joined yall , being that is said i will say this

any random can say they are from fierce while there on a koxper i mean it dont take a smart person to figure out 100% there not from fierce they just want to start drahma

greydin

Wow i cant stop laughing and see how you trying to lie to yourself and cant just admit it...
    I sure you guys know its the true but hard to say it ah? better to say the true because the lie will come up soon or latter...

After Steven told me if i have GM , the koxper pm'd me and said you bring gm?
    After Steven spoke about this koxper being English person , the koxper pm'd me.
    Aight you shitty clan no matter what , i have no doubts anymore i sure you illegal players.[/b]
    I have an account in the new server and I am farming gems and coin for ro1a. He told me if I farm for him he would give me uniques. he told me to say I was doing it for fierce, but I was doint it for him. he paid me 10GB.

Now This sounds like good info just like the idiot who set this up.

I could get anyone of my friends to log a noob account and talk shit. The problem is fierce on top and doing well, while others cry and complain they all cheat instead of xping night and day with scrolls and candy.

As far as your proof goes...it is complete BS and I would love it if a GM actually checked the IP's and banned your friend who did this.

Yea for you , and you paying him coins , uniqes , so actually why shouldnt he do it?
    Also why should he just come and say " hi , i koxper and i work for Fierce " ?
    Its probably your friend 14 years old dummy which asked me the same question as you did after 2 seconds ...
    You saw we can from moradon and he was there before us so i couldnt do nothing ... after you said go folk we went there so i had no time to talking with randoms , its sad just sad to see how you guys ruin the server with your cheats , cant play fair like others ah? too hard 4 you ? :\[/b]
    so i can go make a mage, then go around telling ppl im you, and that will make you a cheater also? idiot.

I think the only one in here that needs to get banned is omgthisisme for apparently killing his english teacher when he was teaching him some ortography.[/b]
    Can i see you talk another language except English? i can talk 3 language ( talk , not write , English and Hebrew i can , arabic i dont have the characters ).
    I passed English tests in school i did everything fine , what can i do? did you saw non-English person talking English 100% good? you'll never not gonne see it.

And Nikleo , again , only i know its not random koxper , he has no reasson to lie about it .. he just getting gems for them and he get paid so whats the big deal , i went there and he spoke to me.
    But if i report it and they be banned , do you know how i gonne laugh @ all of you? you wont back to this forum believe me ... the clan Fierce now bullshiting , but if i report it they all not gonne back to ko4life...
    And ill probably report it soon or latter only because the way they talking here.

This is not seems weird to you that 90% of orc nation saying Fierce koxping?
    This is not seems weird to you another person started topic about Fierce cheating?
    But you guys cant admit it , yea i know its not great proofs , but i 100% sure Fierce members scard of me to report it.

this is geting patetic :P

Can i see you talk another language except English? i can talk 3 language ( talk , not write , English and Hebrew i can , arabic i dont have the characters ).
    I passed English tests in school i did everything fine , what can i do? did you saw non-English person talking English 100% good? you'll never not gonne see it.
    And Nikleo , again , only i know its not random koxper , he has no reasson to lie about it .. he just getting gems for them and he get paid so whats the big deal , i went there and he spoke to me.
    But if i report it and they be banned , do you know how i gonne laugh @ all of you? you wont back to this forum believe me ... the clan Fierce now bullshiting , but if i report it they all not gonne back to ko4life...
    And ill probably report it soon or latter only because the way they talking here.

This is not seems weird to you that 90% of orc nation saying Fierce koxping?
    This is not seems weird to you another person started topic about Fierce cheating?
    But you guys cant admit it , yea i know its not great proofs , but i 100% sure Fierce members scard of me to report it.[/b]
    i was nice enough to go show you how you can kill 4 werewolfs out of 10 in the spawn then you come back accusing us of cheating because a random mage said he works for our clan. You need to stop crying man just because you getting owned in cz doesn't make it right for you to call us cheaters.

this is geting patetic :P[/b]
    You right , but about them , not about me.

At the 2nd topic about Fierce cheating :

PWNED!

1.dont even try to argue that u werent koxping who would stand at werewolfs pressing z1 for 10 hours trying to beat the chinesed koxpers in ts..

2. its imposible to attack werewolf and then loot the box without autoloot pet and then attack another one before chinesse koxp do it.

3. dont try to denie it[/b]
    Now :

You know how much is it opal / crystal / crude? each one worth 15m atleast

15m X 30 = 450m

Tail of lesath = 15m

Tail of shoula = 15m

hmmm what more? kekury ring? = 20m

I dont remember if need more , lets say its all what they need ( for rogue , )

500m = master

How the fuk they will have 500m each to get master on server which up for only week and 2 days?
    How the fuk they have time to Z+skills against cheaters when they ( Fierce and Fear clan ) almost lvls 70? or must of them 65+?
    They not sleeping , eating , going out , school , work ? go fuck yourself please , they cheaters.

Wow i cant stop laughing and see how you trying to lie to yourself and cant just admit it...
    I sure you guys know its the true but hard to say it ah? better to say the true because the lie will come up soon or latter...

After Steven told me if i have GM , the koxper pm'd me and said you bring gm?
    After Steven spoke about this koxper being English person , the koxper pm'd me.
    Aight you shitty clan no matter what , i have no doubts anymore i sure you illegal players.[/b]
    you are retarded, you have 140m and cleaver+8 md+7, how do i know that mage isnt you farming your items? you saying im using that mage to farm? yer thats why im using cleavers+7 and fp+7

also if it was my mage you really think i would be stupid enough to go around pm'ing people saying im farming gems for fierce clan. brains pls.

lol

omgthisisme is setting back israeli's hundreds of years everyttime he posts

you are retarded, you have 140m and cleaver+8 md+7, how do i know that mage isnt you farming your items? you saying im using that mage to farm? yer thats why im using cleavers+7 and fp+7 [/b]
    I did MSS2 too many times , sold the cleavers and 1 went +8 , then bought md+6 and made +7.
    Second i didnt said the mage is yours personaly , but i probably sure this mage is really said the true and your clan pay him to get gems while you guys xping and farming bosses ... you really think i believe you got 30 gems by fighting against koxpers with Z + skills ? give me a break.

Maybe my proofs are not enough for YOU , but for k2 its can be more then enough.

You guys are only talking your shit , i wish admin would post the same as i did , i doubt if any1 here will talk to him like you talk to me , but you only can stay behaind your screen and think you safe , its fuking game you morons if this game was my life like yours , i wouldnt talk now and i was reporting you atm and hope you be banned.
    But i dont even have the time to do it , too many KSC files.

lol
    omgthisisme is setting back israeli's hundreds of years everyttime he posts[/b]
    lol, hes from ares were he babashopped +9 items now he comes new server and gets completely raped in cz so he decides to make shit up.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast