Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Close

This is a discussion on Close within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, hes from ares were he babashopped +9 items now he comes new server and gets completely raped in cz ...
Page: 3

lol, hes from ares were he babashopped +9 items now he comes new server and gets completely raped in cz so he decides to make shit up.[/b]
    hahaahah
    Can you show me 1 topic in ko4life that i bought items for USD and if yea which i did?
    The only item i bought in USD was ROM and 10gb from Vanessita , so stfu if you have no clue please
    II+9 made by me , traded with F9Devil for raptor +9 + item , so stfu.

Now dont change the topic info ... you cheaters and its so boring to say the same always and always.
    Please come 1 time to orc side before BDW start , and see what people saying ok?

hahaahah
    Can you show me 1 topic in ko4life that i bought items for USD and if yea which i did?
    The only item i bought in USD was ROM and 10gb from Vanessita , so stfu if you have no clue please [/b]

so you bought for usd...

thanks for being a hyprocrit?

didinino

hey donny put Cry Me A River plsssssssssss

steven pls dont think all israelies are like this guy, his jealousy lvl is just amazing..

i have 0 respect for you, w/e your name is, go fight with yourself cause obviously ITS the only thing u can beat xD

eduarvera23

omgthisisme, why would a koxper that works for any clan would say he is in fact doing it for that clan for money or items, if he does that he'll obviously loose his "job", so i think it's actually pretty stupid what you're saying and i'm sure that if u do tell a gm about he'll say Fierce hasn't done any cheats or what ever the **** ur saying

hey donny put Cry Me A River plsssssssssss

steven pls dont think all israelies are like this guy, his jealousy lvl is just amazing..

i have 0 respect for you, w/e your name is, go fight with yourself cause obviously ITS the only thing u can beat xD[/b]
    Not really , if you Israeli which i can notice alone , how old are you? what was your high potentiality group at army?
    If you know what is it , i got 56 , max is 58 , and if i really was a retard i wouldnt even passed the 48 , so before you know me you better keep your mouth shut , go youtube and write " IDF Egoz force " see the videos and then you'll see what i gonne do in army , army took me of 188 kids , only 2 people accepted of 188 people which show i " retard " i am right?
    The way i posting is not the way i acting in RL , just because people not agree with me its doesnt mean i the guy who lie and not them.
    I hope you passed age 17 so you can understand what i said.

@ Zelda , you from Fierce yourself , so im not excpecting from you to agree with me.
    And GM wont do nothing , k2 will ( k2 ticket its not the same as you pm gm in game ) .

greydin

Do you heard about interserver trading? i've proves how i got my items ...
    Second i didnt said the mage is yours personaly , but i probably sure this mage is really said the true and your clan pay him to get gems while you guys xping and farming bosses ... you really think i believe you got 30 gems by fighting against koxpers with Z + skills ? give me a break.

Maybe my proofs are not enough for YOU , but for k2 its can be more then enough.

You guys are only talking your shit , i wish admin would post the same as i did , i doubt if any1 here will talk to him like you talk to me , but you only can stay behaind your screen and think you safe , its fuking game you morons if this game was my life like yours , i wouldnt talk now and i was reporting you atm and hope you be banned.
    But i dont even have the time to do it , too many KSC files.[/b]
    Isn't interserver trading illegal?

If you were a smart player you would know that if you spent the first 5 days at hobs with noah scroll, you can make over 60 mil a day. that is 300 mil alone. Fierce and Fear ran both floors of hobs the first 10 days. we all made a lot of coin. 35k each hob then sometimes 2X coins. a lot of +9 accessories to sell also. so you point about having no money is a little short sighted. We also sold other drops from chests and upgraded armor. Maybe this omgthisisme guy is not a very skilled player. Fierce planned for this new server. they knew where to xp to level fast and started boss hunting for good uniques. A lot of clans were not as orginized or orginized at all. It takes a lot of planning to get where they are today, and they have done it legit.

Isn't interserver trading illegal?

If you were a smart player you would know that if you spent the first 5 days at hobs with noah scroll, you can make over 60 mil a day. that is 300 mil alone. Fierce and Fear ran both floors of hobs the first 10 days. we all made a lot of coin. 35k each hob then sometimes 2X coins. a lot of +9 accessories to sell also. so you point about having no money is a little short sighted. We also sold other drops from chests and upgraded armor. Maybe this omgthisisme guy is not a very skilled player. Fierce planned for this new server. they knew where to xp to level fast and started boss hunting for good uniques. A lot of clans were not as orginized or orginized at all. It takes a lot of planning to get where they are today, and they have done it legit.[/b]
    Dunno if illegal or not ,why you even asking it?. nice editing topics.
    Second yea i really didnt planned to come this server , when i had access to log i just started char and played , now i almost lvl 63 etc... and i stay.
    Again if some people not agree with me it doesnt mean i the guy who say lies , i can be right and i can be wrong , if you people cant talk like a growing people its not my problems , i didnt came here to flame others , i came to show what this koxper say , this is why i wrote topic name " The real prove of Fierce cheating? " with " ? "
    I also dont know if its true or not , but it doesnt mean i lieing , could be the true even tho all of ya dont agree with me.

greydin

Not really , if you Israeli which i can notice alone , how old are you? what was your high potentiality group at army?
    If you know what is it , i got 56 , max is 58 , and if i really was a retard i wouldnt even passed the 48 , so before you know me you better keep your mouth shut , go youtube and write " IDF Egoz force " see the videos and then you'll see what i gonne do in army , army took me of 188 kids , only 2 people accepted of 188 people which show i " retard " i am right?
    The way i posting is not the way i acting in RL , just because people not agree with me its doesnt mean i the guy who lie and not them.
    I hope you passed age 17 so you can understand what i said.
    @ Zelda , you from Fierce yourself , so im not excpecting from you to agree with me.
    And GM wont do nothing , k2 will ( k2 ticket its not the same as you pm gm in game ) .[/b]
    maybe you were just the one who is expendable. maybe the army needs cannon fodder. what ever your reason that you try to explain your intelligence; it leaves you short everytime. I spent 17 years in the military and if you knew anything of being a good soldier, you would not brag about yourself. A good soldier lets his action speak for him. You talk about how smart you are but you start a post that is obviously a set up; even people not in the clan can see that.

maybe you were just the one who is expendable. maybe the army needs cannon fodder. what ever your reason that you try to explain your intelligence; it leaves you short everytime. I spent 17 years in the military and if you knew anything of being a good soldier, you would not brag about yourself. A good soldier lets his action speak for him. You talk about how smart you are but you start a post that is obviously a set up; even people not in the clan can see that.[/b]
    If i wont say who am i , people will still say i'm a retard , how can you judge people when you even dont know how he looks like , what is name , or what street he lives ? and many more things but it will take too long.
    About the army i'm still doin tests so for now i dont have action.
    As i said come orc side before BDW starting , and cheak what people saying on Fierce clan.

Now im off to sleep , ill not post here not today and nor tommorow or w/e , yea i also not sure if i right or not but i also not sure if i wrong , only Fierce members know the true but they wont admit it for sure so what they saying here doesnt mean they talking the true , have a nice day im out.

D4rkBP

I don&#39;t think the GM&#39;s are gonna like it when you repost this <_<

Zxenke

OmgThisIsMe is actually a skilled player. And how many times have you seen top clans accused of cheating and it turning out to be false? Lol, never. Even is this post doesn&#39;t convince any of you, K2 will see the screen shots. They will take action as they see fit (luckily for you ain&#39;t shit cuz they are a fucking incompetent company, lol)

greydin

Dunno if illegal or not ,why you even asking it?. nice editing topics.
    Second yea i really didnt planned to come this server , when i had access to log i just started char and played , now i almost lvl 63 etc... and i stay.
    Again if some people not agree with me it doesnt mean i the guy who say lies , i can be right and i can be wrong , if you people cant talk like a growing people its not my problems , i didnt came here to flame others , i came to show what this koxper say , this is why i wrote topic name " The real prove of Fierce cheating? " with " ? "
    I also dont know if its true or not , but it doesnt mean i lieing , could be the true even tho all of ya dont agree with me.[/b]
    your objective was to flame. There is no other reason for you to post this and post as many SS as you did. The problem you ran into is me. I am educated well beyond your years and know BS when I see it. Now that everyone can see the obvious you try and pass blame by saying "i maybe right i maybe wrong". Just admit that you started something that you shouldn&#39;t have and you did not achieve your objective. Please do your self a favor and admit you were wrong to start this flame fest and save you dignity.

your objective was to flame. There is no other reason for you to post this and post as many SS as you did. The problem you ran into is me. I am educated well beyond your years and know BS when I see it. Now that everyone can see the obvious you try and pass blame by saying "i maybe right i maybe wrong". Just admit that you started something that you shouldn&#39;t have and you did not achieve your objective. Please do your self a favor and admit you were wrong to start this flame fest and save you dignity.[/b]
    Sorry but i must answer it for the last time , ill not say i wrong untill i have proofs of Fierce farmed the items as legit way.
    Now we both can be wrong , or me , or Fierce.
    Dont judge me , unless you have facts.
    GN.

Sorry but i must answer it for the last time , ill not say i wrong untill i have proofs of Fierce farmed the items as legit way.
    Now we both can be wrong , or me , or Fierce.
    Dont judge me , unless you have facts.
    GN.[/b]

you dont have facts on fierce either, you just have a ss of a coversation of a dude admitting he is koxping for fierce (which i highly doubt, since no one is dumb enough to admit that on a game as dramatic as KO)

your contradict yourself so much, its funny to look back at posts and see how dumb your "facts" are.

greydin

OmgThisIsMe is actually a skilled player. And how many times have you seen top clans accused of cheating and it turning out to be false? Lol, never. Even is this post doesn&#39;t convince any of you, K2 will see the screen shots. They will take action as they see fit (luckily for you ain&#39;t shit cuz they are a fucking incompetent company, lol)[/b]
    Well someone from my own state. Glad to see you could join the topic. One would think that growing up in a society where we are innocent until proven guilty, that one could easily look at the evidence that this omgthisisme has provided is set up. I really don&#39;t care what skill level this guy is, that is not the issue. What started as a flame fest by someone who considered themselves intelligent, didn&#39;t realize that there maybe other intelligent players on the forum also. I believe he may have thought that he could be the pied piper and lead everyone down his wonderful path of lies. Well not everyone that plays this game is an idiot, and you would have to be a complete idiot to buy into this BS. I have a feeling if K2 does look into this they will find a link between the two characters in the ss and not anyone in Fierce or Fear.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast