Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Close

This is a discussion on Close within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; double post...
Page: 5

double post

z lagg

jealous .Why y guys can't just live with the fact that those guys r better then u?Do u have better things in life to do?[/b]
    Again jealous , you dumb kid , i could join Fierce so how i jelous really? if i wanted to join them i only had to use NT and /join_clan
    Also stfu you in Fierce clan so i dont need thier members to post here , its just useless since i know before you even gonne post i know you would say i lier even when i say the true.

And to triple , why should i care of UndeZZ clan? im not in thier clan , i posting those pictures because i dont have facts of Fierce farming gems in legit way , so stfu because you dont have prove of me lieing , its can be true only Fierce knows ( and im not excpect from them to admit it here ) .
    And beat me in 1 vs 1? wow how stupid can you be? give me master and i doubt if he get my redballing ...
    He shitty warrior my minnor is too fast for hes dmg.

Anyway this post not going to anywhere , you guys keep say we jealous or they legit or they better then us , and we will say they cheating and playin illegal.
    So ill just wait till its close or w/e , but i wont change my mind.

NaidenZ

lol

lol[/b]
    Thanks for posting , you help much.

Anyway this post not going to anywhere , you guys keep say we jealous or they legit or they better then us , and we will say they cheating and playin illegal.
    So ill just wait till its close or w/e , but i wont change my mind.

burningZero

[quote]
    Read well , cheak the party chat with Steven ( he from Fierce clan ) and cheak the PM's :

P.S i took KSC files in case and you think i edited

You know how much is it opal / crystal / crude? each one worth 15m atleast

15m X 30 = 450m

Tail of lesath = 15m

Tail of shoula = 15m

hmmm what more? kekury ring? = 20m

I dont remember if need more , lets say its all what they need ( for rogue , )

500m = master

How the fuk they will have 500m each to get master on server which up for only week and 2 days?
    How the fuk they have time to Z+skills against cheaters when they ( Fierce and Fear clan ) almost lvls 70? or must of them 65+?
    They not sleeping , eating , going out , school , work ? go fuck yourself please , they cheaters.
    prove number 1 :

Hello my name is MrCry24/7 and i suck at ko and HATE Fierce!

Hello my name is MrCry24/7 and i suck at ko and HATE</span> Fierce![/b]

Nope my nick is ro1A not MrCry ( i know what you ment so stfu ) , suck at KO ? hmmm 1 vs 1? , no , i dont hate Fierce even if you dont believe it , i hate cheaters , if my clan was the same i would report them too.

<span style="color:#FF0000">Done with the topic for real , call me retard , noob or w/e , like i /care of NET people... you even dont know me and you think you can judge me only by the way i acting in forums ? xD you call me with names while i laughing @ you badly...
    Good luck Fierce , if i found you played legit , ill open topic on General section and ill say i sorry , i have respect to people , not like you guys.

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

ok first im not playing on garnac neither.. and so what if theres some random koxper getting gems and then selling those in merchant? is it crime to buy stuff from merchants? when i buy some items i dont even know where those come from maybe koxpers has got those first.. why should i get punished by buying something guy that i dont even know and who might be koxper... so we just need more gms to be online and ban those koxpers before they even get those gems... still wondering why there is no gms online never, maybe once in a month keeping boss event and after that they log out :/ yea it really sucks we need someone to keep eye on those cheaters in a game before they cheats too much

Banned

Nope my nick is ro1A not MrCry ( i know what you ment so stfu ) , suck at KO ? hmmm 1 vs 1? , no , i dont hate Fierce even if you dont believe it , i hate cheaters , if my clan was the same i would report them too.
    Done with the topic for real , call me retard , noob or w/e , like i /care of NET people... you even dont know me and you think you can judge me only by the way i acting in forums ? xD you call me with names while i laughing @ you badly...
    Good luck Fierce , if i found you played legit , ill open topic on General section and ill say i sorry , i have respect to people , not like you guys.
    [/b]
    Worst bs u spit out for long lmao
    you report cheater if they were in ur clan?
    thats the reason u covoered vindi (cata buggers , isi on a2 etc..)so much :lol:?
    yu dont care about "NET people" tho you comment every post inside this thread?
    u cry because ppl judge because how u act in forum , tho you do the same but worse?
    Some1 is retarded in this thread h34r:

Worst bs u spit out for long lmao
    you report cheater if they were in ur clan?
    thats the reason u covoered vindi (cata buggers , isi on a2 etc..)so much :lol:?
    yu dont care about "NET people" tho you comment every post inside this thread?
    u cry because ppl judge because how u act in forum , tho you do the same but worse?
    Some1 is retarded in this thread h34r:[/b]
    Aight i said i done with this topic , but not with you KaLbasa , you always have something to say against me because i jew and i flamed you in other topics right? so calm down kiddo.
    Second yea if i know in my clan have cheaters , why you think ill stay and risk ban , then leave and report them here?
    You the retard , not me.
    And cheating in server with uniqes +3/4/5 ( Ares ) its not like Fierce ( if they really cheating ) to get master + coins while other people cant get masters because they koxping there , or cant get items because they havent got money.
    Other clan on Ares dont care if Vindi will have another +0 item , its not like in West when people cant even get 1 gem because ( if Fierce really koxpers / using koxping people ) Fierce using koxp , and killing everything and getting all the gems.

Now i also done with you , and yea you right , somebody is retard in this topic , you just didnt wrote who , so let me help you , YOU.

GangstamaN

You right , but about them , not about me.

At the 2nd topic about Fierce cheating :
    Now :

You know how much is it opal / crystal / crude? each one worth 15m atleast

15m X 30 = 450m

Tail of lesath = 15m

Tail of shoula = 15m

hmmm what more? kekury ring? = 20m

I dont remember if need more , lets say its all what they need ( for rogue , )

500m = master

How the fuk they will have 500m each to get master on server which up for only week and 2 days?
    How the fuk they have time to Z+skills against cheaters when they ( Fierce and Fear clan ) almost lvls 70? or must of them 65+?
    They not sleeping , eating , going out , school , work ? go fuck yourself please , they cheaters.[/b]
    500m = 123$ from Chinese gold bar companies. Not so hard to get 500m on carnac-west. And tbh, you keep saying he has no reason to lie about it, but I have no reason to go and make a random char and call your clan scammers, but I could do it non the less. Don&#39;t exactly know what your trying to acomplish coming here and slagging Fierce off with no REAL proof, stop hating, stop making yourself look like a fool, and PLAY the fucking game. -,-

500m = 123$ from Chinese gold bar companies. Not so hard to get 500m on carnac-west. And tbh, you keep saying he has no reason to lie about it, but I have no reason to go and make a random char and call your clan scammers, but I could do it non the less. Don&#39;t exactly know what your trying to acomplish coming here and slagging Fierce off with no REAL proof, stop hating, stop making yourself look like a fool, and PLAY the fucking game. -,-[/b]
    My weakness is i cant read and not respone... did i said this guy is 100% saying the true?
    I dont care if you guys thinking i fool or w/e i think Bill Gates is poor , does its true only because i say so? not really , i wish i be poor like him.
    Stop think you know the other side of the screen and grow up , i just posted something not because i hate Fierce nor jealous them , also i didnt said 100% you guys cheating , i just said what orc side thinking and what they koxper said.
    Since you read 1 line and dont agree with me you keep posting while i answerd to your question in my old post...

Royalassassin

Omgthisisme your one clueless little kid, some people like babashopping and some have sharers, so they have time to farm

Zxenke

Lol, Idk. I do remember Fierce koxping and party bugging in another server, lol. And that one WAS proven true, so it wouldn&#39;t surprise me.

Banned

Yes i can see how done ur with this topic :lol: