Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Close

This is a discussion on Close within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Omgthisisme your one clueless little kid, some people like babashopping and some have sharers, so they have time to farm[/b] ...
Page: 6

Omgthisisme your one clueless little kid, some people like babashopping and some have sharers, so they have time to farm[/b]
    I havent got clue? if you had clue you wouldnt say they farm , you CANT farm gems you dont get it?
    5+ magicans each West server standing in Werewolf spot with transformation scroll and koxp , before i see werewolf on my traget with Z button , he aleardy die , i killed in 10-15 minuts like 5-6 werewolfs , do you know how shitty it is?

Yes i can see how done ur with this topic :lol:[/b]
    Some people worth answer , they not coming and flaming only because i jew or only because i flamed them in other topics , in 3 words , not like you.
    Atleast to them i can explain and they read all , not seeing " oh its OmgThisIsMe who created this topic , lets call him retard again " like you do , so with you i done thats all , you lifeless person for me and in this time i wrote you i could do 0.10-0.20% , i wasted much ah? go hell plax.

i can just say :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can just say :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    Thanks for the smartass comment.
    If you been reading what i said , so i said this is not mean Fierce 100% koxpers , but i guess you another fag who see 1 thing and posting.
    Good luck.

GangstamaN

Ok then, il do what your doing.

OmgThisIsMe is a koxper and duper! I have no real proof of this apart from a random noob in moradon telling me that he koxps for him and gives him 50% of the coins. I will not say im wrong untill I get some real proof that he upgraded his daggers and farmed his money in a legit way.

^^^^ That, is the practicly what your saying about Fierce. Not sure why i'm actually bothered to post here, but oh well let's see your response which will probably be the same as all your other posts.

Thanks for the smartass comment.
    If you been reading what i said , so i said this is not mean Fierce 100% koxpers , but i guess you another fag who see 1 thing and posting.
    Good luck.[/b]
    I is god oke ? :unsure:

and i was laughing about how people argue about a fagot game and if that was true that that guy farms gems for fierce whats the problem they pay for them its just like they would buy it from merchant ..
    And oftopic : :lol: :lol: :lol:

OmgThisIsMe is a koxper and duper! I have no real proof of this apart from a random noob in moradon telling me that he koxps for him and gives him 50% of the coins. I will not say im wrong untill I get some real proof that he upgraded his daggers and farmed his money in a legit way.

^^^^ That, is the practicly what your saying about Fierce. Not sure why i'm actually bothered to post here, but oh well let's see your response which will probably be the same as all your other posts.[/b]
    But again you dont read , did i said this topic is 100% true?
    Nope , i posted it because what Fierce clannie told me in party chat and after it the koxper pm'd me so it seems fishy , if it was happend to you , you would do the same thing.
    Since you cant read and understand i didnt ment thy cheaters , i just THINKING , i have the right to post my opinion , if i get comments like flames , you the retards and not me.

ohohohohohoh

Cry me a river-er
    Cry me a river
    Cry me a river-er, yea yea

edit: just thinking we cheat?
    " The real prove of Fierce cheating "

kk

GangstamaN

Erm, I just posted exactly what you posted, and your flaming it? So your literally flaming yourself, I never said what I just posted was 100% true, and you said yourself you dont have SOLID proof and not are 100% sure. If some random noob PMed me ingame and said:
    'Hi i'm farming gems for UndestructableZzZzZ and they are paying me to koxp and get them mastered.' I would not make a huge flame topic about it, it could be true, it could be false, so whats the point in posting it? Unless having useless flame wars over a PC gives you a rush.

Erm, I just posted exactly what you posted, and your flaming it? So your literally flaming yourself, I never said what I just posted was 100% true, and you said yourself you dont have SOLID proof and not are 100% sure. If some random noob PMed me ingame and said:
    'Hi i'm farming gems for UndestructableZzZzZ and they are paying me to koxp and get them mastered.' I would not make a huge flame topic about it, it could be true, it could be false, so whats the point in posting it? Unless having useless flame wars over a PC gives you a rush.[/b]
    Cheak the new topic i made in cheater section , clannie of Fear aka ally of Fierce clan , cheating , maybe he get gems for them? or coins? or items?

Zxenke

^^^^ That, is the practicly what your saying about Fierce. Not sure why i'm actually bothered to post here, but oh well let's see your response which will probably be the same as all your other posts.[/b]
    Except we all have reason to believe Fierce WOULD koxp, lol. They have done it in the past, what to stop them from doing it again?

Hes just jealous, thats why he posted that.
    if someone pmed me "ý ýs farm for undezzzz theý ýs gýwe mý moneý" id say like "lol kk"

Hes just jealous, thats why he posted that.
    if someone pmed me "ý ýs farm for undezzzz theý ýs gýwe mý moneý" id say like "lol kk"[/b]
    STFU again , i could join Fierce easy , why i didnt did it if i really wanna be in thier clan?

Now cheak the fuking new topic , ill make you all to be shame for all the things you said about me.

I realy doubt Fierce is cheating. And if they did what would it change?, You guys gonna whine and act cool about it ?. It's not like u earn anything about it, And ur just wasting ur time, Fierce will always be the same good crew they always been, And i realy doubt they would fall apart unless they disband it.

And you could just have made this up urself. Let your friend log on another pc and telling him what to answear and shit?, And if he macroed why would he even admit that he did it for Fierce ?. I think that this shit is realy made up :P

I realy doubt Fierce is cheating. And if they did what would it change?, You guys gonna whine and act cool about it ?. It's not like u earn anything about it, And ur just wasting ur time, Fierce will always be the same good crew they always been, And i realy doubt they would fall apart unless they disband it.

And you could just have made this up urself. Let your friend log on another pc and telling him what to answear and shit?, And if he macroed why would he even admit that he did it for Fierce ?. I think that this shit is realy made up :P[/b]
    Cheak the new topic i made in cheater section ... Fear clan aka Fierce ally using macro to get gems / items / coins.
    So whos the lier now? me and the video? or Fear + Fierce members?

I realy doubt Fierce is cheating. And if they did what would it change?, You guys gonna whine and act cool about it ?. It's not like u earn anything about it, And ur just wasting ur time, Fierce will always be the same good crew they always been, And i realy doubt they would fall apart unless they disband it.[/b]
    +1

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast