Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Close

This is a discussion on Close within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol... then he could ban 1/3 of ppl in the whole game... like 1 in 3 ppl bought/sold something for ...
Page: 8

lol...
    then he could ban 1/3 of ppl in the whole game...
    like 1 in 3 ppl bought/sold something for USD[/b]
    Againyou fighting with me when you have no prove?
    This is what happend when i asked Saphyr aka Debbie if its legit to buy items with USD :

Again , i have facts , you got bullshit.

In case and you couldnt read , you can buy items only with coins , if you bought for USD you can be banned.

STFU again , i could join Fierce easy , why i didnt did it if i really wanna be in thier clan?

Now cheak the fuking new topic , ill make you all to be shame for all the things you said about me.[/b]
    Nah buddy u couldnt join Fierce, because to join our clan u need to speak English.

Nah buddy u couldnt join Fierce, because to join our clan u need to speak English.[/b]
    Trust me you could understand me 100% in vent , and i sure i could join so dont bullshit me now.
    I aleardy was with you guys in old server but then i left , i been in vent with you and i had no problems , so again you just lie.
    I sure if i change nick and NT i can join you and you'll know 100% what i say in vent and then ill come here and laugh at you .. so forget it , i'm not jealous in noob clan , sorry.

Again , i have facts , you got bullshit.

In case and you couldnt read , you can buy items only with coins , if you bought for USD you can be banned.[/b]
    all im gonna say is LOL.
    if u didnt know its "illegal" to buy for USD then ur a retard :lol:
    anyway, how can u prove someone did buy for USD?
    tell me that

edit: hmmm... noob clan? lets just wait for clan grades to update and we shall se who the noobs are

all im gonna say is LOL.
    if u didnt know its "illegal" to buy for USD then ur a retard :lol:
    anyway, how can u prove someone did buy for USD?
    tell me that[/b]
    Admins of ko4life can do it easy.
    How you think GROBS account got ban after he sold him?
    probably k2 worker saw GROBS sold the char here for USD , and he got ban , you can ask GROBS himself.
    Again you owned , dont fight with me kiddo , i ready for every war.

About clan grade .. who care if you gonne have glow armband? its still doesnt mean you better then rest clans ...
    Clan should play as a team , be orginaize and know how to play each class , yea i know your clan have it , but others have it too , so you not the best.

Im done , if i post here again please mute me for some days , no matter what ill say you guys will say the same shit always , good luck playing unfair.

Zxenke

The account with the character GROBS was banned for breaking the Terms Of Service (selling the account for real money). GROBS specifically was targeted because it was a well-known character. K2 or whoever the hell runs USKO now sure as hell knows about this forum. No doubt they have people patrolling these forums daily. Speaking of babashopping, OmgThisIsMe, tell Nir to get on msn, he fucking owes me money, lol

Obsidian

i didt think i would reply but here goes..to me purchasing items for usd is not legal..i think that the screenshots you took would actually be more legit that you think..not syaing that their true..but even if they were, the guy did say that he was getting payed uniques+coins for that..if it was true that to me seems like a legal transaction and i do not know what the difference is between buying them for 15m in merchant from macroers of coarse and buying it from a guy in excange for money and uniques.. that would mean that everyone that is mastered at the moment in carnac are cheaters because they bought from the macroer merchants...thats sad everyone thats mastered at the moment are technically cheaters..you keep stressin that you could join fierce but i dont think you could because if you think fierce cheats to own that much then you have know idea what skill is in KO the only thing u know is how to pwn ppl with +9 shit and +3 uniques..so you wanna talk about how cheater we are with our 5 masters and ppl running around with +7 cleavers (i do know some ppl in our clan got lucky upgrading up to now but not many) while at the same time i see ppl like hitmachine running around with +7's too and we dont call him a cheater..i believe he is also mastered..wow your clan cheats end of story! :angry:

Royalassassin

OmgThisIsMe your just bad if you cant win them boxes over the koxpers your obv shit just gtfo

LilHomie

STFU again , i could join Fierce easy , why i didnt did it if i really wanna be in thier clan?

Now cheak the fuking new topic , ill make you all to be shame for all the things you said about me.[/b]
    I'd never be ashame of the things i've said, and WILL say in the future. When you say "The real prove of Fierce cheating" your saying they arn't Legit. Then you say next, "Did I say this topic 100% true?", and the answer to that is yes. Read the title again, and think of the stuff you've said afterwards noob. Close this topic, it's getting nowhere but to flames because a fag is mad that he isn't as good as Fierce or Fear clan....

I'd never be ashame of the things i've said, and WILL say in the future. When you say "The real prove of Fierce cheating" your saying they arn't Legit. Then you say next, "Did I say this topic 100% true?", and the answer to that is yes. Read the title again, and think of the stuff you've said afterwards noob. Close this topic, it's getting nowhere but to flames because a fag is mad that he isn't as good as Fierce or Fear clan....[/b]
    Its actually funny to see how you , friends of Fierce and thier clannie saying thier legit , because in knightonlineworld forum , all says they cheating.

LilHomie

mm, Yea, Hilarious. Im LOL'in right now. Your such a nolifer. You've had time to stay up and post all this which proves nothing. So i'll give it 1-3 days to have ANOTHER topic of you in here.. Because you wanna tell everyone one guy koxp'ed in Fierce, and HE WAS BANNED.

mm, Yea, Hilarious. Im LOL'in right now. Your such a nolifer. You've had time to stay up and post all this which proves nothing. So i'll give it 1-3 days to have ANOTHER topic of you in here.. Because you wanna tell everyone one guy koxp'ed in Fierce, and HE WAS BANNED.[/b]
    lol you mate have to be 12 years old kid...
    Did i said this guy koxping in Fierce clan? i ment maybe he koxp FOR Fierce.
    Also the guy i started new topic about is Spike which got kicked from Fear clan because he used koxp , so my topic is the true , not lie , but i guess you really dumb that you need your mom to understand it for you...

You just sound like another jealous bastard of the best clan in each server. Insanity had so many posts about us.. lol now its fierce's turn i suppose. STOP FUCKING POSTING SHIT. You dont prove NOTHING. Your jsut some fag that wants to suck there dick and you probly applied and they rejected you cuz u suck dick, so you try to get them banned. Seriously its happened so many times i wouldn't be surprised. FUCKING TOUGHEN UP AND STOP POSTING BULLSHIT....

manveerj

Its just Jealousy. Dude you seriously need to get a life its just a game we play for fun. If it wasn't we wouldn't really play it

What the fuck is everyone thinking?
    Please tell me
    Its a god dam game nothing to post and complain about others...
    Keep it to yourself

Just end this topic its not worth anybodys time

Come on guys please...Lets just have some peace.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast