Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

close this pls

This is a discussion on close this pls within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As i thought and i wrote it in my own topic : Now , im sorry for you that you ...
Page: 2

Banned

As i thought and i wrote it in my own topic :
    Now , im sorry for you that you cant read , did i said my topic is 100% true that Fierce cheating? nope , i only posted what this guy said , not anything else , too bad you guys English people and still read like my ass.[/b]
    Babbling loonie.

Babbling loonie.[/b]
    You joined 5 months after me and cheak your posts count , you not that far from me ...
    And look .. SPAMMER.
    Im done , if i post here again please mute me for some days , no matter what ill say you guys will say the same shit always , good luck playing unfair.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Lol, when I think Fierce, I think about you guys party bugging on Girakon and koxping, lolol[/b]
    when did Fierce party bug and koxp on girakon? proof plx lol

NathanAlgren

You joined 5 months after me and cheak your posts count , you not that far from me ...
    And look .. SPAMMER.
    Im done , if i post here again please mute me for some days , no matter what ill say you guys will say the same shit always , good luck playing unfair.[/b]

u are an idiot and the most annoying person in this forum

amen

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

ur all dumb and should suck my left nuts.

finally someone posts some solid proof of a cheater in carnac. good job greydin on taking down the cheaters. ip ban plsss!!

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

funniest thing is that guy who flamed ro1, spelled his nickname incorrectly, actually its ro1a not r01a

imo its fake.

BUMP

Banned

And look .. SPAMMER.
    Im done , if i post here again please mute me for some days , no matter what ill say you guys will say the same shit always , good luck playing unfair.[/b]
    My opinion counts for something though, yours is just that of a babbling loonie.

3 posts per day btw.

when did Fierce party bug and koxp on girakon? proof plx lol[/b]
    i think he means Ronark , when a few/maybe more fierce were xp bugging something..i dunno how they did it somehting with a quest i think.

Zxenke

when did Fierce party bug and koxp on girakon? proof plx lol[/b]
    Robin, don't you remember that fiasco that happened on Girakon or whatever server it was? I've been gone from USKO for 6 months, so I forget specific facts. There was SS proof of people abusing a party bug. Ask Yatta, he remembers I'm sure.

Banned

the ss clearly says that ro1a trades uniqes for gems...

everyone is allowed to trade items ingame anyway.

Banned

you stupýds dont get that this topic is all about sarcasm?
    because ro1a aka OmgITalkToMuch were opening topics about Fierce cheats with pics that doesnt prove a shit.. lol

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Robin, don't you remember that fiasco that happened on Girakon or whatever server it was? I've been gone from USKO for 6 months, so I forget specific facts. There was SS proof of people abusing a party bug. Ask Yatta, he remembers I'm sure.[/b]
    girakon wasnt out 6 months ago, i think ur referring to ronark.

Originally it wasnt Ash and Yatta who koxp'd. Yes they did do it for like 10 min, which got them banned... they should have been banned, and were. (I lawled at Bobby when it happened) But other than that one incident on RONARK, They lvled legitly. I know for a fact cause often I was playing and lvling Yatta. Anyways u know the whole story probably, but regardless, Fierce proved its not a cheating clan when they did even better on Girakon than they did in Ronark. And they didnt koxp for lvls in Girakon, how do i know? because I was lvling with them at CZ DKs all the time. Im sure a couple orcs have pk clips in their pk videos of them raiding us at DK successfully, which was a rare occurrence.

EtErNyL

ffs honistly do u guys just come in here and like to be dumbfucks?

honistly, this shit isnt funny and we all know fierce hacks who fukin cares
    they still suck

So what ? i having fun and also many people writing shits here , do you see me flaming people who talking nice to me? no even if i know they stupid so what who am i to judge them? every1 has the opinion to say what he want unless he curse others which i never did , i curse when i need , but if you call to somebody retard when you have no clue who is he , you the retard himself.[/b]
    Retard.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast