Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

close this pls

This is a discussion on close this pls within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 on this one , this is not the first time i heard about it , people also saying it ...
Page: 3

+1 on this one , this is not the first time i heard about it , people also saying it on offical forum of knightonlineworld ...

Take another comment about it :[/b]
    They also say that insanity has gm friends and thats why we keep the castle

But is it true because they SAID SO!?!?!

YES IT MUST BE TRUE!!!! I MUST INFORM KO4LIFE!

Note the sarcasm.. <3 fierce keep rocking them. Do you see now how much the best get flamed...and you are the best of the west! Teeheee :P GOGOGO DDDD Kill this faggit in cz h34r: h34r: h34r:

haha sup havoc, its different here though, the rivalry between Insanity and Fierce was a pk one, we didnt claim people cheated when we died. These guys are totally retarded, when they die in cz we automatically cheat. English server sucks compared to old ones, i mean other then being able to talk to people (But who cares when you have a clan) its nothing special. CZ isnt very fun, Wars are but they all get steamrolled, but because they are english and think their gods, they insist on coming up with excuses and cheating claims to help satisfy the ego, when in reality there just not that good. At least when you kill a turk he just presses ok and comes back for another fight you don&#39;t have to deal with this sorta crap daily.

All the people from Girakon know us and they also know we dont need to cheat to be good. This is all so funny cuz its never ending. I just read on KO forum that we bugged csw and get castle money LOL. Clan grades aren&#39;t even updated yet. Guess this will never end =)

haha sup havoc, its different here though, the rivalry between Insanity and Fierce was a pk one, we didnt claim people cheated when we died. These guys are totally retarded, when they die in cz we automatically cheat. English server sucks compared to old ones, i mean other then being able to talk to people (But who cares when you have a clan) its nothing special. CZ isnt very fun, Wars are but they all get steamrolled, but because they are english and think their gods, they insist on coming up with excuses and cheating claims to help satisfy the ego, when in reality there just not that good. At least when you kill a turk he just presses ok and comes back for another fight you don&#39;t have to deal with this sorta crap daily.

All the people from Girakon know us and they also know we dont need to cheat to be good. This is all so funny cuz its never ending. I just read on KO forum that we bugged csw and get castle money LOL. Clan grades aren&#39;t even updated yet. Guess this will never end =)[/b]
    It will never end DD

For the people who flame you... send them a letter and say come join fierce.. they will be like ZOMG IM SORRY I FLAMED U PLS I CAN BE FIERCE MEMBER???

xD people are so 2-faced on ko its ridiculous.. and yeh i know the feeling...BRO U MUST CHEAT U HIT ME SO MUCH ZZZZZ SHEATER AQ

Man.. sounds like some fun drama going on in the west... itd be better if it was actually a fun server.. gl getting a merge with east -_-

Besides this omgisme guy is a complete faggit... its like canis who just posed and posted about us.... hopefully yours stop soon lol

Shouldn&#39;t have left gira ho.

sent in to k2

Icy

Lol, when I think Fierce, I think about you guys party bugging on Girakon and koxping, lolol[/b]
    PROOF PLS BECAUSE FIERCE DIDNT CHEAT IN GIRAKON
    noob if you going to accuse atleast have proof

rofl at people that can talk shit and cant back it up <_<

Banned

Fierce are GG&#39;s, leave them alone >.<
    miss you Icy

Banned

Children.

All the people from Girakon know us and they also know we dont need to cheat to be good. This is all so funny cuz its never ending. I just read on KO forum that we bugged csw and get castle money LOL. Clan grades aren&#39;t even updated yet. Guess this will never end =)[/b]
    Lol correction turks run away town/speed hack away and come back for a fight. english die/run and die..(cause we dont have lag like turks to get away when we run). then log off and make a hacking topic lol. thats more like it. that and the fact no one can combo. i should make like combo teaching class and make some money

Icy

Lol correction turks run away town/speed hack away and come back for a fight. english die/run and die..(cause we dont have lag like turks to get away when we run). then log off and make a hacking topic lol. thats more like it. that and the fact no one can combo. i should make like combo teaching class and make some money [/b]
    shhh dont say you can combo in the west server bro
    omgiamnoob is going to stalk you and say how much you hack/ cheat just cause you better

Mike_Miller

Cheater! Sending to K2, omg he admitted hes a cheater no matter what he says. Even if he says its not him and posts a screenshot its still him cuz greydin said so! Flame....lol

Note the sarcasm[/b]

ash i know your canadian and all (and i do hate canada ) but dam that was a good one.

shhh dont say you can combo in the west server bro
    omgiamnoob is going to stalk you and say how much you hack/ cheat just cause you better [/b]
    AHH FUK. maybe i will wear war plate armor and SB so i look noobier, so i dont get banned . and use skill ev ery 20 seconds xD

thanks man i owe you.

Icy

AHH FUK. maybe i will wear war plate armor and SB so i look noobier, so i dont get banned . and use skill ev ery 20 seconds xD

thanks man i owe you.[/b]
    np glad i can help

EtErNyL

Lol Fierce hahahahhahahahahaha

i didnt say u hack

you just use koxp To farm ur gems witch is fine

ull be gone in a few months anyway

Lol Fierce hahahahhahahahahaha

i didnt say u hack

you just use koxp To farm ur gems witch is fine

ull be gone in a few months anyway[/b]
    Yeah you keep thinking that you dumb ass, cause we ain&#39;t going no where but to the top

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast