Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

close this pls

This is a discussion on close this pls within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your clan should be rename to 13years old thats us. You just cant talk seriously ah? also again elektrik if ...
Page: 4

Your clan should be rename to 13years old thats us.

You just cant talk seriously ah? also again elektrik if you werent gay you could read i didnt took this fraps , so just shut up.
    He will be banned aswell.

Your clan should be rename to 13years old thats us.

You just cant talk seriously ah? also again elektrik if you werent gay you could read i didnt took this fraps , so just shut up.
    He will be banned aswell.[/b]
    1) your clan should be named WeHaveARetardInOurClan

We cant talk seriously about this topic because the topic is fucking rewtarded. In 5-6 topics, you have still yet to shown proof of them koxping werewolfs. All i see is some random ass names saying yes i am fierce, well guess what, i could log in and do that to ur clan if i wanted to, theres no proof...and yes we cant be serious cuz ur just a fucking moron...leave ko4life before you fuckin give me an ulcer.

magnified

TOM " THE LEGEND " GREYDIN

much love, didnt even read the topic but <3

1) your clan should be named WeHaveARetardInOurClan

We cant talk seriously about this topic because the topic is fucking rewtarded. In 5-6 topics, you have still yet to shown proof of them koxping werewolfs. All i see is some random ass names saying yes i am fierce, well guess what, i could log in and do that to ur clan if i wanted to, theres no proof...and yes we cant be serious cuz ur just a fucking moron...leave ko4life before you fuckin give me an ulcer.[/b]
    Why should i leave ? because of dummy&#39;s like you?
    I said in the topic i even dont believe this koxper myself , but i posted it anyway because i knew its not friend of mine or w/e.
    I wrote it doesnt prove Fierce using koxp to get gems , but i also dont believe they playing legit and i proved it , because elektrik said some of you buying coins for USD from chinese gold farmers.

I can stop talking about it , but when somebody bump it and its about me , ill respone.
    I beat you guys cant stop talking about it , i promise if nobody talking about it again , you wont see this topics at the first pages.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

I&#39;M THE BEST FUCK THE REST !!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Icy

hi i is icy i love to me known

EtErNyL

i love how you all just try and gang on ro1 but it aint going down like that

and omg fierce u do fucking koxp along with undezzzz "ineedgems1234"
    i cant rember your guys bot but, i know you do

u have like 15+ people master that still get pwnt

all you know how to do is fucking run around in a big group with a full debuffer and look like ur so good with 10 levels on everyone

until we do the same and walk right threw u

and we have to fucking here u on vent crying about it and to go get pancho

and koxp again So we all can get master......

here ill do it for ya

/pwned

Zxenke

PROOF PLS BECAUSE FIERCE DIDNT CHEAT IN GIRAKON
    noob if you going to accuse atleast have proof

rofl at people that can talk shit and cant back it up <_<[/b]
    hey fuckface, maybe you should have read what was posted already, lol. I said I was gone from USKO for 6+ months. It was Ronark, not Girakon, and yea, there was proof of that

Obsidian

Why should i leave ? because of dummy&#39;s like you?
    I said in the topic i even dont believe this koxper myself , but i posted it anyway because i knew its not friend of mine or w/e.
    I wrote it doesnt prove Fierce using koxp to get gems , but i also dont believe they playing legit and i proved it , because elektrik said some of you buying coins for USD from chinese gold farmers.

I can stop talking about it , but when somebody bump it and its about me , ill respone.
    I beat you guys cant stop talking about it , i promise if nobody talking about it again , you wont see this topics at the first pages.[/b]
    didnt your topic say REAL PROOF that FIERCE CHEATS! or someting like that? how can you say that you said it doesn&#39;t prove that fierce is cheating..i also recall that you seemed to put alot of faith in that screenshot that you had back in that topic..anyways you sir are just a retard and the ppl that say we have 15+ masters in our clan is stoned..if you can prove by listing the names of whos mastered in our clan i will gladly tell you that half the list you give me arn&#39;t mastered..i dont even think we have a full mastered party yet to tell ya the truth.

didnt your topic say REAL PROOF that FIERCE CHEATS! or someting like that? how can you say that you said it doesn&#39;t prove that fierce is cheating..i also recall that you seemed to put alot of faith in that screenshot that you had back in that topic..anyways you sir are just a retard and the ppl that say we have 15+ masters in our clan is stoned..if you can prove by listing the names of whos mastered in our clan i will gladly tell you that half the list you give me arn&#39;t mastered..i dont even think we have a full mastered party yet to tell ya the truth.[/b]
    Dude i did a white lie , please read the topic on general chat " Sorry Fierce members "
    You will understand what i ment a white lie.
    Have a nice day.

Dude i did a white lie , please read the topic on general chat " Sorry Fierce members "
    You will understand what i ment a white lie.
    Have a nice day.[/b]
    No... thats not a white lie... thats slander. But ofc you wouldn&#39;t know that because you can&#39;t formulate a proper sentence yet alone use an English term.

Zxenke

No... thats not a white lie... thats slander. But ofc you wouldn&#39;t know that because you can&#39;t formulate a proper sentence yet alone use an English term.[/b]
    There is no need to attack how well someone can speak a foreign language. Geez...

No... thats not a white lie... thats slander. But ofc you wouldn&#39;t know that because you can&#39;t formulate a proper sentence yet alone use an English term.[/b]
    How many times have you talked about my English?
    Yea , 42342432 times? we both know aleardy i havent got English like yours , you happy? calm down now , go out with friends get some laid and then BS me again , but in pm.

Your comments always useless , if i use search and show you how many times you spoke about my English , i would have to say a wake 6-7 days just to find all of them.
    You wanna being a child and argue with me? go ahead but in pm , i wont go down to your lvl ( yep , thats my English ) and argue with you here.

How many times have you talked about my English?
    Yea , 42342432 times? we both know aleardy i havent got English like yours , you happy? calm down now , go out with friends get some laid and then BS me again , but in pm.

Your comments always useless , if i use search and show you how many times you spoke about my English , i would have to say a wake 6-7 days just to find all of them.
    You wanna being a child and argue with me? go ahead but in pm , i wont go down to your lvl ( yep , thats my English ) and argue with you here.[/b]
    How many times have you made incoherent posts? Yea, 2342342 times? I know. And ofc my comments may seem useless-- probably because you can&#39;t understand them. You just sit on these forums ranting about random shit contradicting yourself and proving how retarded you are.

Btw, coming from someone whos bio consists "in his room near the computer" ...
    kinda amusing trying to call me on the "go outside" card. Seeing you reply to your topics 24/7 I&#39;d be inclined to think the same about yourself.

If everyone thinks your an idiot, you probably are. Im out peace.

How many times have you made incoherent posts? Yea, 2342342 times? I know. And ofc my comments may seem useless-- probably because you can&#39;t understand them. You just sit on these forums ranting about random shit contradicting yourself and proving how retarded you are.

Btw, coming from someone whos bio consists "in his room near the computer" ...
    kinda amusing trying to call me on the "go outside" card. Seeing you reply to your topics 24/7 I&#39;d be inclined to think the same about yourself.

If everyone thinks your an idiot, you probably are. Im out peace.[/b]
    No humor? guess not.
    And i working with my computer , grhpics and shit which give me money so what can i do...
    Anyway ofcorse i was joking and i know you know it...
    And nope your comments are useless because even before i going into the topic and i see you posted , i know its something against me , so its useless , just get over it get GF and get laid asap.
    And yea please , stay out.
    If in every topic you being dickhead and cant act like human and see whats going on around you , ill let you think i&#39;m " retard " i can being exactly like you , but i also can be smart when i needs to.
    Unlike you , who always trying to get attention and show how " cool " you&#39;re , i have respect to people and i know how to say sorry when i wrong , i doubt if you can , your parents didnt teached you enough to go outside to the real world , so the only place you get attention is on forums.

And i&#39;m online on ko4life 24/7 because even when i go to sleep my computer is on , i cant shut him down since i have working and not always i can save , so the explorer still open , and i&#39;m on ko4life + other sites , it doesnt mean i online.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast