Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

coldtex4n scammer

This is a discussion on coldtex4n scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After I bought the account from him in 50 usd and I tried to make a deal (not contacted to ...
Page: 1

retard0

Default coldtex4n scammer

After I bought the account from him in 50 usd and I tried to make a deal (not contacted to his deal) with a nother dude from this forum claiming I have 80 lvl warrior (which I though my friend will give it to me) now , that guy was friend of the same dude (aka coldtex4n bro's) that sold my account , and now he thinks that I tried to conviced him that i have 80 lvl warrior instead of his lvl 79 rogue . After my friend told me not to sell it and the dagger for an iron bow +11rev I told him sorry I confused I only have the rogue lvl 79 that his friend sold it to me. few secs after that coldtex4n pmed me telling my im a scammer cause im trying to sell an account for iron bow +11rev and he is claiming that its a scam , now I don't know much about this guy but I call this RESELLING or MERCHANTING . after that he started to threat on me and saying he will return the account back after I didn't accept selling the account to him cause I wanted WU and not Paypal cause he has only 1 voucher even THOUGH he sold me the own account .

SS: Imageshack - scammerc.png

this dude is pathetic turk and tryin to get free items for nothing and free cash . Don't make any deal with him , i thought he was trusted guess i was wrong .

peace .
    Last edited by retard0; 05-11-2011 at 12:34 PM.

To me you both look punkass.

I did not completely get what you are saying since you don`t use much end-of-sentence marks. Insisting on WU-payments and paying with paypal on the other side is really fishy but.. umm.. whatever char you`re left with now I would put it on cypher ring asap. I´m serious.

retard0

Yeah , I payed him with paypal since I got vouchers and I know that paypal is for trusted and kinda known in the community . On the other hand the WU is for non-trusties or without any vouchers , even though he sold me the account you could never know when the knife will stab you one more time . And about the cypher ring , I don't really have a clue how to use it ...

Banned

First off he tryed to scamm friend supermapu then i said ill buu rogue back he says can u do wu
    I said no i sold to u through paypal i will do paypal only he is a scammer he payed for account before he had info i had the money first if i was scAmmer i would have kept his money no i gave him all info an even added his email to the account i dont want my account used in a scAmm post wat u like do u have account did i give all info ? Yes so pls stop the bs

Banned

Lol now u say cypher ring how did u tell him u have 80 warrior then say o no my fault its 80 rogue 2 lies rogue is 79 15% i gave to u krowaz+1rb 3 pieces an raum restricted+7 no rb for 50$ im selling fully geared warrior i dont need that rogue an for anyone who knos me i make all my cHaraters on a2 paramun belive me i dont need to scamm for 50$ lol

retard0

thats why u wanted to change the info and scam me ?

I hope you will get banned for this , and I didn't want to scam him , I did tell him I had a warrior lvl 80 but not mine of a friend since he needed the ib +11rev but then he regret.
    and I will never know when you will back stab me I don't care of past trades , I just saw the evil side in you *screen shots says 1000 words*

lets make something clear here ...COLDTEX4N IS NOT A SCAMMER!!
    ive done many trades with this guy and i trust him 100%

this guy retard0 said he was selling a warrior ( lvl 80 ) and that he wanted to trade his warrior for iron bow +11 rb ....after almost 2 days of negotiations he came out and said
    it wasnt a warrior he said it was a rogue.
    i dont know if this dude retard0 is a scammer or not but i wouldnt trust him.

JESSEBLUE please answer my pm damn it

Banned

Post ss of convo pls
    Dude remeber 1 thing rule to game i sold to u paypal u saw i was 100% trustable i said i dont my account used for scamms ill buy back for wat u pAid wat makes u think ill wu money wen i can use paypal like u did i trusted u u trusted me all went well why cAnt i gey same respect an turk ahahahha im from new york i live maybe 15 mins from supermapu ask any question freak ill post address google map it i can describe my whole house to u an 1 last thing remebr wat i told u huh everything i do its from my iphone messnger 2 i can recover whole convo an post not just 1 section i said i will send u 51$ tonight wen i get paid scammers want wu when u kno i have paypAl u didnt care about 1 voucher when u bought account why do u care now cause u want to try to scamm u got account worth more then 50$ ru serious ^^ i quit ko dont try to use my account for ur scamms ppl dont kno i sold it ingame ppl may say coldpl4y is jerk but neva a scAmmer

retard0

If he is trusted why he is making a hard life on me by trying to get his account back ? sending tickets he says ... in 40min he will get the accuont after I paid him ah ? Yea very trusted , and yes I confused with his rogue and warrior , Like I told you 1000 times I guess you guys are retarded .... The warrior was a char of a friend of mine believe it or not and I was in negotiations with him aswell , thats why it took so long to get to the decision . And if i'll lose my account , you will be called scammer no matter how much vouchers u will get or this dumbass friend who thinks you are clean.

btw you are claiming im a scammer ? proove it then , cmon show some SS mr.retardo , literally .

I posted SCREEN SHOTS OF YOU SAYING YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE ACCOUNT BACK WITHOUT ANY REASON ==> KEEP ON HUMBLING BOY

Banned

Lol keep posting doesnt matter ive sold many account no troubles till now
    Charaters
    Kheper 77 warrior sold to guy in france
    Frosty 80 mage sold to dario
    Coldh3ro 81 priest sold to ilker clannie
    Coldfusion 80 priest sold to guy in phenoix a warlords
    Coldtex4n so to donald wxxninjaxxw bought it back
    Esm116 sold to david real eternalknight3

Brother has traded many accounts neva an troubles ask around ares maybe not liked by many but neva scammed anyone also ive bought many items from dugroka i think his name is on here he play a87yearoldwoman an awrellaluca both mages cya around dude

retard0

so explain the screenshot than ? why u want to scam me ah ? you want to get a force ban ? I don't get you 4 real ... your vouchers worth a sh*t and I don't care how many accounts u sold ... and you even said to me u have only 1 voucher

Banned

Dude scamm wat i said ill give u 51$ through paypal tonight
    Explain why do i need vouchers now ?

Banned

Just answer these 2 questions
    Did u send money before u had info?
    Did i give all info was all items an lvl like i said did i put ur email address on account did i give bd sq passoword for account ?

Banned

Funny thing u post 1 section of convo on msn but not whole thing?

I will buy account back tonight an post paypal transaction for proof i wont even play the account give lil bro the raum an still quit doesnt matter to me as u see im selling my warrior idc about ko like u do 7 1/2 yrs im done gl in life have my account ready end of story post w/e u like

retard0

Quote Originally Posted by coldtex4n View Post
    Just answer these 2 questions
    Did u send money before u had info?
    Did i give all info was all items an lvl like i said did i put ur email address on account did i give bd sq passoword for account ?

why u keep running away from my question? Did I say anything went not smooth on our trade ? You just entered to your non-buisness trades.

You threat that you will scam me and I bet you arlleady sent the ticket cause u think i lied to your pooooooooor friend right ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast