Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ConQuesT and TheHfz are probably to 2 worst ks clans today.

This is a discussion on ConQuesT and TheHfz are probably to 2 worst ks clans today. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont get why Tormentors and so invite them in to party even....
Page: 1

hej

Default ConQuesT and TheHfz are probably to 2 worst ks clans today.

Dont get why Tormentors and so invite them in to party even.

redfieldTnT

ks on what ?

these days people bitch about 3 kinds of ks

1. ks boss wich is silly cause boss is fair for all to attack from 100% hp to 1%

2.pk ks wich is silly once again unless it comes to 1v1's and some noob comes up and atacks but cant be a whole clan doin this

3. than thers the good old ks when someone wants your spot and overpowers you or u both have same power and keep ksing eachother like start of fire drake in quest spots

so when u say one of the wost ks clans today pls detail ect otherwise put it in a sig or something ^_^

reply..

hej

Exp and there is ks on bosses exept in bowl but that is betwin players...

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by hej
    Exp and there is ks on bosses exept in bowl but that is betwin players...
    not true bro

u can attack any boss at any time anywhere no matter who is attcking -.- im shure 90% of the people here will agree

and the other 10% of the people who have shitty characters and rely on a party to kill every boss will bitchn moan and cry the other

bro thers macroers (befor rofd) bug abusers dupers scammers that have been proven to be these kinds of cheaters yet customer service / gm/s / constibles

will not care most likely u think they will enforce some kind of ks boss rule that dosent exist ^_^

GratiS

WTF again What hell is your problem ?

Mods do u let ppl write what ever they want to. Do u check whats going on.
    Who rules this forum. getting tired of u all.

WTF WTF

GratiS

how dare u let ppl open topic on cheaters area cuz i attacked or one of clany to a boss at bowl.

My clan does not cheat kosp hack "exp ks" etc etc. if any 1 does post here a sig.

Banned

but i sure dont respect alot of them

TunaFishyMe

rofl. Conquest. Some random clan that pops up and EVERYONE is in full shell and dual shard 8 BEFORE FD. rofl.

GratiS

[quote]rofl. Conquest. Some random clan that pops up and EVERYONE is in full shell and dual shard 8 BEFORE FD. rofl.[/quote

who are you ?
    i was 1976 before ncs.i was running Chillout Clan. i am wearing shells shards mirages uniques etc since i was lvl 60..
    i am 70 now and it took me 1.5 year. So i mean we r not random pops up clan.

i am 30 yrs old . i run cyber cafe.6 of my member from my cafee the rest is from all over Turkiye.
    and my members from my cafe ages 17 to 36. i love to play with them. six of us already makes grade 1 but to have more
    fun we add pll.
    Yes i do shop alot. i bougt all my items also many of my members too.
    i paid 3984 $ just via paypal for me and for my customers past 1 year to K2 for premiums KC etc.
    and over 2000$ for items we have puchased. so what ?

So you dont know me! do u ? dont make comments about ppl u dont know. pls

ty

ps
    if u wanna rolf come cesme its a holiday town in Turkiye i can really make u rolf here. its a kindly welcome i am not looking for trouble

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    rofl. *Conquest. *Some random clan that pops up and EVERYONE is in full shell and dual shard 8 BEFORE FD. *rofl.
    no no tuna your thinking of aysofa clan....thats the duping clan who all of there members run around in shell +8 and all weapons +8 :lol:

Banned

Default Re: ConQuesT and TheHfz are probably to 2 worst ks clans tod

Originally posted by hej
    Dont get why Tormentors and so invite them in to party even.
    also if your going to talk about these 2 clans also bring in eternity with rebelade20 and faailyets parties cause i see those 2 parties fighting over paramuns spot at least once a week if not more.....i see them for hour straight as i run to fire apos to make party or get in one....then when i go to repot they are still ksing each other and wasting time and losing exp

gay people dont get to go to other spot

fire apos is more exp% per hour and yet they fight over paramuns for hours

ice apos and fire are always free i dont get why they fight over a spot

i :wub: GratiS

GratiS

Originally posted by Ali1989
    i :wub: GratiS
    :wub:

Banned

gratis is cool...and most are in that clan.....if u see them ksing point out the kser not the whole clan

GratiS has even an own section about cheaters in his Homepage

http://www.ko-conquest.com/forum_topics.as...9d99ce2154z78ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast