Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Kser 0bscurity&zoGi

This is a discussion on Kser 0bscurity&zoGi within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Rommel

Default Kser 0bscurity&zoGi

FF hehe...

Phosgene

as someone said before , every story has 2 sides...waiting to hear the other side .

ID4N

What a surprise..... lol.
    u know u could leave the HQ for some mins and let em die, cuz as i can see they had no healers.

liquidkk

yea hq will kill me with 1920 heal (lol?)
    and 2nd obs was there too before they have started so why shouldnt we kill it too?
    i came to help obs soz? why is it ks? cause we took the drop? lol..

liquidkk

ah almost forgot
    ur clan tried to ks me 2 attila's did i go to forum and cry like idiot? no i didnt .
    so stop whining idiot

^NotYet^

lol what a fags ^_^
    zogi&obs good job :P

Jeramia

there is no such thing ks on boss.....

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#279304

HQ isnt that difficult. sin with 3k hp and 800 hp and warrior together can slide it and kill it. i've done it several times.but for some reason whenever i slide i never get a drop but when i tank i get drop <_< . gogo tank ^_^ . anyways back on topic. i bet they'll say that there's no ks on boss or some bs like that. they really are ruining their rep with all these posts ppl make about them.

sophiem

FF :wub:

liquidkk

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    HQ isnt that difficult. sin with 3k hp and 800 hp and warrior together can slide it and kill it. i've done it several times.but for some reason whenever i slide i never get a drop but when i tank i get drop <_< . gogo tank ^_^ . anyways back on topic. i bet they'll say that there's no ks on boss or some bs like that. they really are ruining their rep with all these posts ppl make about them.
    so let me get it when they tried to ks me (didnt work out but nvm) on attila and i didnt go to forum and cry like an idiot
    so that make them fine? i dont think so , im sure they ksed lots and lots of ppl but now they come and cry cause we took the
    boss .
    and now that i think about it im sure they would ks every one they could and dont say u dont i know u will do it and did it

What can i say
    We have no morals and we need the cash

j/k :-)

6FuriouS9

Originally posted by Codex
    What can i say
    We have no morals and we need the cash

j/k :-)
    <3 :wub:

Speed of Dark

I got around 5gb on my pc, fraps of kses and lure etc. but im not so patethic that ill open a topic everytime som1 kses me (i dont think there is enough room in this forum ). If u want to get items for ur clan u need to earn it first. every boss we find we bring at least one party (30% of our clan).

peace all :wub:

6FuriouS9

Originally posted by Speed of Dark
    I got around 5gb on my pc, fraps of kses and lure etc. but im not so patethic that ill open a topic everytime som1 kses me (i dont think there is enough room in this forum * ). If u want to get items for ur clan u need to earn it first. every boss we find we bring at least one party (30% of our clan).

peace all *:wub:
    <3 u too :wub:

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast