Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[continued from ff clan thread]

This is a discussion on [continued from ff clan thread] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah yeah solo so you didnt rush 3 days ago the trolls orc side 1 mil times with like 3 ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default [continued from ff clan thread]

yeah yeah solo
    so you didnt rush 3 days ago the trolls orc side 1 mil times with like 3 debuffers and more meeles

buttom line is that you a lvl 70 fag w/o any skills badgun with items from usd
    all my items and my lvl i got by mayself i nearly buying premium i had like 3 bronze premium on my character
    but all my items a got BY MAYSELF WITHOUT PAYING FOR REAL MONEY.
    tuna has more skills than you think he has tbh. he'd already say he'd lower his shit to fit your armor/weapon, so how are you accusing him of not having any skills? my bet is you know you're gonna lose and you know he is skilled. prove me wrong by fighting him, not giving empty talk please.

liquidkk

but he bought lvl 70 char lol

I judge a good player that lvl'd up by himself and got all of his items alone from bosses and upgrates
    but you(tuna),bought a lvl 70 character or maybe marco it to 70, bought all of your items for usd you really think that you a good player
    you get all the fun out of this game,you couldnt get nothing alone so you spending money.
    every day comes a player lvl 70 full shells glowy items,im getting sick of it.

Trii

he lvl'd his char and then renamed.

oops, thought u were talkin bout trii :P... after so many comments by tuna, im preety sure that guys in love w/ FF :wub:
    altho tuna wud beat him 100% if he uses that mega minor heal combo... 3 minors per sec O.o

Originally posted by liquidkk
    but he bought lvl 70 char lol
    if u don't know shit don't say. tuna lvled it.

Originally posted by 0bscuritY
    I judge a good player that lvl'd up by himself and got all of his items alone from bosses and upgrates
    but you(tuna),bought a lvl 70 character or maybe marco it to 70, bought all of your items for usd you really think that you a good player
    you get all the fun out of this game,you couldnt get nothing alone so you spending money.
    every day comes a player lvl 70 full shells glowy items,im getting sick of it.
    actually he earned most of them by himself only bought some of the items.

and he didn't buy the char ffs.

ROFL... just saw the topic got locked... see trii, flaming wont help you...

Trii

Originally posted by Artemise
    ROFL... just saw the topic got locked... see trii, flaming wont help you...
    was it supposed to ? i pissed ur clan leader off.

as far as i see it, you said you wanted people to see how were some kind of bad ass criminals that sleep at day and rape children at night... well, because of all the flames that topic got locked, which means all your work will go down the drain as people wont see it...

And BTW i dont see the gain at annoying us... are you 2 in love with us that you keep "pullin at our hair"?
    the only thing you might gain here is another chapter of dies of our lives

Trii

that's right, we're making history, we just dont want to be those other people that are scared to talk shit about ur clan. i have nothing to lose

waiting to see an apology or something for saying tuna's char is bought etc... no answer?

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    waiting to see an apology or something for saying tuna's char is bought etc... no answer?
    i am sorry he didnt bought his character and lvl.
    but he bought his items <_<

trii, if you truely want something to be done bout FF, dont you think falming isnt the way to do it>????
    and btw, who the fucks afraid of talkin shit bout us? i belive every1 in this forum has taken a swing at us at least once or twice...
    youre not alone baba... why dont you just put on your sig "FF ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS/CHEATERS/ I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM!!!111 CLUB"

btw... the flaming of the clan name... ffs how low can u go? "hmm what fear? which factor? whenever i see a fearfactor i dont fear, and the only factor i get is to try and kill them ZUHaghahhahahaha ý goodgun"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast