Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

[continued from ff clan thread]

This is a discussion on [continued from ff clan thread] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Assaf001+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Assaf001)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Trii reason isnt the KSing, all what caused this is how zogi was luring on ...
Page: 3

Trii

Originally posted by Assaf001+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Assaf001)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    reason isnt the KSing, all what caused this is how zogi was luring on people while they did bosses.
    [/b]
    ur clan leader seem to get the point of all those countless pages of flames, u dont...
    yeah it was zogi, why i flame whole clan ? cuz ur defending him. that makes u no better than he is.

Assaf001

I told u b4, Im telling u now and I will tell u untill u will get it, I DONT DEFEND ANYBODY EVEN IF ITS CLAN MEMBER!

just to tell u dont say FearFactor, say the name of the guy that did what he did <_<

liquid1

Originally posted by Trii
    reason isnt the KSing, all what caused this is how zogi was luring on people while they did bosses.
    well i think i made it clr for like 100 times it was other user and he do it only 1 time (not that its fine but still) he is not playing my char for
    long time since then soz stop the bullshit

Garmonbozia

Originally posted by 0bscuritY
    his name is Garmonbozia and he is a badgun rogue.
    and i also think that you need to get a ban from this forum,you taking this game to much hard.
    there is no such this ks on bosses Garmonbozia end of story you all argue for nothing.
    Hell no, please stop that.
    As i said, that wasn't ks. The son of a bitch zoGi lured us some trons.
    You will say "he wasn't zoGi, he was his friend blablabla..." who cares?! Is that guy in your clan still? Yes. Really really a bad name for a clan.
    btw. why you didn't post any explain to our topic 0bs? Did u read my post? What i said? I said "i know 0bs and he's GG, he's cool". But u hurt us dude sorry. And my last posts about Jewishes. Your a fucking clan member pissed me off and he started all of that.

Originally posted by Assaf001
    He doesn't respect us and every1 who won't respect us.... I DONT GIVE A F U C K

All I know u r another FUCKING TURK from those who makes the game sucks S T F U you fucking finger stucker go and find a life except talking you fucking asshole, we dont need fucking respect that anyway does not real and no1 give a fuck. and topic is about KS not LURING you dumbass go learn some english in ur arab school I hope they still teaching u fag.

turk brain is so wierd, so many good turks, but some of them like you, just fucking bastards, just fuck off if u just bulshit like NoobzZ said.

T H E R E I S N O S U CH T H I N G "K S" B O S S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    I'm very senstive about my nation (like you all). So don't piss me off!

Originally posted by Garmonbozia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Garmonbozia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0bscuritY
    his name is Garmonbozia and he is a badgun rogue.
    and i also think that you need to get a ban from this forum,you taking this game to much hard.
    there is no such this ks on bosses Garmonbozia end of story you all argue for nothing.
    Hell no, please stop that.
    As i said, that wasn't ks. The son of a bitch zoGi lured us some trons.
    You will say "he wasn't zoGi, he was his friend blablabla..." who cares?! Is that guy in your clan still? Yes. Really really a bad name for a clan.
    btw. why you didn't post any explain to our topic 0bs? Did u read my post? What i said? I said "i know 0bs and he's GG, he's cool". But u hurt us dude sorry. And my last posts about Jewishes. Your a fucking clan member pissed me off and he started all of that.

Originally posted by Assaf001
    He doesn't respect us and every1 who won't respect us.... I DONT GIVE A F U C K

All I know u r another FUCKING TURK from those who makes the game sucks S T F U you fucking finger stucker go and find a life except talking you fucking asshole, we dont need fucking respect that anyway does not real and no1 give a fuck. and topic is about KS not LURING you dumbass go learn some english in ur arab school I hope they still teaching u fag.

turk brain is so wierd, so many good turks, but some of them like you, just fucking bastards, just fuck off if u just bulshit like NoobzZ said.

T H E R E I S N O S U CH T H I N G "K S" B O S S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    I'm very senstive about my nation (like you all). So don't piss me off![/b]
    look i said 1 mil times,it wasnt real zogi he shear'd he acc with a friend and after your story with the lure
    and that shit the real zogi changed the pass .
    i am telling you the true but you the 1 that need to belive me or not,i know you for a long time and
    i didnt know that you can go so low down. you right i didnt reply when your clan open the topic of the lures but
    it doesnt mean that i didnt do anything.
    lets close this story to much argues for nothing and you saw even hostege an old known player that play'd b4 me
    and you even saing that there is no such thing ks on bosses.

Hostage

But luring is a different story. If you have proof. Send it into customer support. Theres nothing more to be said here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123