Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Girakon KSing clans

This is a discussion on Girakon KSing clans within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, after few days of harpys in CZ i just have to say this. FearFactory clan mambers are the funniest ...
Page: 1

jatokor

Hi, after few days of harpys in CZ i just have to say this. FearFactory clan mambers are the funniest ppl on the server. Yesterday we was doing harpys 6-7 hours and during that time they have came to our spot and ks us 4 times . They was doing this with diff ppl in party but always with leader and full clan party.

Today at harpys DooM clan is ksing us more then 30 min and whats funny:

I don't want say that Turks are ksers but those clans have mambers form Turkey. I love those ppl :* . And remamber do not even try to talk with them oký ?

///sry for my bad english I'm doing my best

RiseAgainst_

What is the point of this topic? please explain.

Sorry for spam if it is

BloodLine

jatokor

I just want tell to everyone info about those clans. Thats point of this topic.

Glo

yeah FearFactory ALWAYS ks&#39;es us too , then they all PM me and say Clan pls? party pls? <_<

jatokor

I would say that thay always write sth like"dont ks us" but of course in Turkish way so its hard to understand.

Imhotep

BloodLine[/b]
    +1

they always ks our party and there excuse is "sorry it&#39;s a new server" lol

(however a few of their clannies saw the light and stopped ksing, Zafira and Pyromaniac ty)

HotAsIce

KSing in a new server is understood if there are limited spawns of the good xp spots like apos, trolls, DTS, ect. But on things like harpies its rediculous. They could have gone to another harpy spawn in CZ, or even one of the 4 spawns in luferson castle, thats just lame. All the turks just go and KS until you invite them into a party, or give them the apparently ingenious idea of going to the other spawn thats completely open, and no more than 20 yards away from you.

Although I dno&#39;t think this should be posted in the cheaters section, as i d no&#39;t believe KSing is illegal, or cheating, even though it is extremely annoying.

Imhotep

KSing in a new server is understood if there are limited spawns of the good xp spots like apos, trolls, DTS, ect. But on things like harpies its rediculous. They could have gone to another harpy spawn in CZ, or even one of the 4 spawns in luferson castle, thats just lame. All the turks just go and KS until you invite them into a party, or give them the apparently ingenious idea of going to the other spawn thats completely open, and no more than 20 yards away from you.

Although I dno&#39;t think this should be posted in the cheaters section, as i d no&#39;t believe KSing is illegal, or cheating, even though it is extremely annoying.[/b]
    Most of the time it isn&#39;t the turks. I&#39;m in a mainly turkish clan, but with users from peru/usa/england/serbia etc, and none of them ks. So saying "All the turks" isn&#39;t justified.

jatokor

Today harpys ksed again by DooM clan <3 thank you. they got our spot. BUt big thx for Daironic he was helping us when orcs ksed us, he is good gun

I logged on for my first 10mins today and saw even some of the so called "good gun" clans ksing. The times of courtesy are gone, most people act like a total pompas dick.

Oh well, spots will soon clear up.

HotAsIce

You&#39;re right. There are a couple turks in my clan I&#39;m in right now as well. I meant to say all the turks do, not all turks do. Thats my fault.

On a side note, it isn&#39;t just the turks either, there was some stupid archer KSing AK&#39;s, I went there to solo after the restart to finish up my quest, and he brought a full 8 man party to the spawn. Nothing a few Troll Warriors couldn&#39;t fix, I believe I got 6 of them xp&#39;d. The archer spoke english, but everyone else in the party was turkish. but it goes to show you its not always the turks, as you said. Almost everyone is doing it.

I logged on for my first 10mins today and saw even some of the so called "good gun" clans ksing. The times of courtesy are gone, most people act like a total pompas dick.

Oh well, spots will soon clear up.[/b]
    That time is far gone... Last clan i would back 100% regarding its manners was NewOrder (no one wanna piss off waggy, since he ll punish u in his dark leather suit with a greased up whip :S)

The few days i ve been in Insanity, they seem to have been well mannered... so maybe hope is not yet lost ... Help us Via Wan Kenobi, ur our only hope

Apollo

That time is far gone... Last clan i would back 100% regarding its manners was NewOrder (no one wanna piss off waggy, since he ll punish u in his dark leather suit with a greased up whip :S)

The few days i ve been in Insanity, they seem to have been well mannered... so maybe hope is not yet lost ... Help us Via Wan Kenobi, ur our only hope [/b]
    Why is there so much gay orientated chat for an online gaming forum.

From firemen, to people calling each other "gays" or "gay"... Just wondering why..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Why is there so much gay orientated chat for an online gaming forum.

From firemen, to people calling each other "gays" or "gay"... Just wondering why..[/b]
    U havent been around here for long have u? Well dont worry.

Besides, times when ppl actually thought this to be bad are gone. Most of the players have quited and others just dont give a shit anymore.

P.S come msn pato, i made a realllllly sexy pic where wag is wearing his tight tight dark crystal LEATHER armor. And he has "the look" on. ........... In l2 ofc, i dont dare to give rl pics, yet. h34r:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast