Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Costy - Titan - scammer

This is a discussion on Costy - Titan - scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; huh? i did something wrong to post in here? i just confirmed that this guy is fucking everyone up and ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

huh? i did something wrong to post in here? i just confirmed that this guy is fucking everyone up and gets away with it, he takes ppls money, he is getting rich on this shit and what do we get? a - balance

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    huh? i did something wrong to post in here? i just confirmed that this guy is fucking everyone up and gets away with it, he takes ppls money, he is getting rich on this shit and what do we get? a - balance
    could you post the transaction of him scamming you ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    the same guy did the same to me, but under a different name.

i bought gbs for him for about 2.5k $, he gave me 300$ as profit, lucky i sent those money to my bank but still my pp will be blocked though and theres no way i can get 2.5k$ to pay back to PP lol, i got like 50 pages of msn conversation history. the guy also said he was hacker to me. well hell shit happens, lucky i got the profit money and it made my new year a pretty good night
    but you just said you had A negative balance?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ye ill post it tonight when i get home on my other pc, ye i managed to put the profit money in my bank before the guy did chrageback.

Banned Senior Member

still waiting ... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    still waiting ... ^^
    ..........+1

Banned

What a wannabe.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Also if you have it go to the collections company more than likely it will just die off at a balance of around 3,000. However I have had a judgement placed on me for like $700 so you never know.

Also the fact that this guy is hacking paypal accounts if he continues on doing what he is he is more than likely going to end up in jail..

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Also the fact that this guy is hacking paypal accounts if he continues on doing what he is he is more than likely going to end up in jail..
    yea,but to be honest with you i dont think this guy hacking people,i believe hes using family paypal or friends because come on...database paypal he said he have and hes buying items for knight online ? get the fuck out here...

More then likely he is not hacking the database of paypal. More then likely he is hacking individual computers and getting there paypal id and password. If he was using friends and family paypals they would catch on really quick.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

There's something fishy about all this. The way he speaks makes him sound like a retard so there's no way this guy could be "hacking" anything.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    There's something fishy about all this. The way he speaks makes him sound like a retard so there's no way this guy could be "hacking" anything.
    You're so patty lol . You really think, the guy who hacked and scammed people , will just be under an anonymous name - ''writing''/''posting'' smart, and with high grammar skills(not that costy had such a good english) ? That's the point , that guy is waaaaaaay to naive , and stupid .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12