Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CptCannon scammed me 240 bucks

This is a discussion on CptCannon scammed me 240 bucks within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by thing Not that it matters, but the guy's attitude towards me on MSN was totally different than ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Not that it matters, but the guy's attitude towards me on MSN was totally different than the dude I once knew as CptCanon. It doesn't quite surprise me that something like this has happened.
    Thats because it is a new owner on cptcanon. I was the original owner back like 3 years ago when i played with on error and also kodiak.. I quit playing and i let him play cptcanon but he changed all pw/emails on me. HE ALSO OWES ME $300 HES LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE..owes a lot of people money. So the noob u see on youtube is me the original owner. NOW

What can i do to help?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by toxichair View Post
    Thats because it is a new owner on cptcanon. I was the original owner back like 3 years ago when i played with on error and also kodiak.. I quit playing and i let him play cptcanon but he changed all pw/emails on me. HE ALSO OWES ME $300 HES LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE..owes a lot of people money. So the noob u see on youtube is me the original owner. NOW

What can i do to help?
    its the truth!!111

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12