Skiiiii - [email protected]

This is a discussion on Skiiiii - [email protected] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CLANNIE SCAMMED 275$ USD Skiiiii http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/3014.html Purchased agreement for 275$ USD for this stuff : http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...-items-342386/ Message on KO4LIFE View ...
Page: 1

Default Skiiiii - [email protected]

CLANNIE SCAMMED 275$ USD

Skiiiii

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/3014.html

Purchased agreement for 275$ USD for this stuff : S> 82 warrior with items

Message on KO4LIFE

View image: ko4life convo part 1

View image: ko4life convo part 2

Paypal image of sent cash

View image: skiiiii paypal

He also sent my clannie stuff via email with attachment which got him hacked the very same week all items gone.

reminder for all 2006 accounts may be compromised if its too good to be true dont go first, also update your java software on your computers il upload the email stuff as soon as I get it.

LostInVegas is the buyer that sent cash
    Last edited by WnxMiqdad; 08-31-2013 at 10:32 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Srsly. Funny is this guy lostinvegas received everything he payed for. Then changed everything and act like he cant connect game with info i gave him but thats bullshit, because i was on this char 30 hours before our trade, then he charge back on paypal and acting like he dont receive anything. At this moment he had items+ money. Im glad that paypal charge atleast my money back. Im sure this guy is streetking friend and trying to do what streetking cant. Enjoy your stolen items, your clan is known for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiiiii View Post
    Srsly. Funny is this guy lostinvegas received everything he payed for. Then changed everything and act like he cant connect game with info i gave him but thats bullshit, because i was on this char 30 hours before our trade, then he charge back on paypal and acting like he dont receive anything. At this moment he had items+ money. Im glad that paypal charge atleast my money back. Im sure this guy is streetking friend and trying to do what streetking cant. Enjoy your stolen items, your clan is known for that.
    show proof that he recieved it from what i understand you just going around scamming people one by one

Well first show me some proof i scammed him. You just post our communication when i tell him that i send info to his email. Also u shown he payed me for items he got. Ill post out email communication also.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skiiiii View Post
    Well first show me some proof i scammed him. You just post our communication when i tell him that i send info to his email. Also u shown he payed me for items he got. Ill post out email communication also.
    No offence but..
    lets say you didn't scam him okay? why would WNX make a topic about you?

Well, maybe because i tell some people ingame that this guy scammed me (actually he dont because he has his items and i got money back). And guy who was calling me scammer most was breakers (lol).
    i can post emails today.

LOL come on guys lets delete THE skiiiiiiiiiii.

Hes a nightmare for me, i should face you someday let me earn more money i will face you Czech dont worry..... allways is time to recover what we loose dont metter the time i will face you!