Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt

This is a discussion on Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before Toja and Brabux joined bloodline they knew rulez: you quit clan - you give back clan item to another ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Before Toja and Brabux joined bloodline they knew rulez: you quit clan - you give back clan item to another member from clan.
    So after they quitted the clan,they didn't give back clan items Wp and glass belt, they kept and trying to explain themselves: "we deserve for it"
    Toja and Brabux maybe u deserve it but rules was different and u broke them so you are scammers for us.

There is a lot ppl who didnt break rules and only one person before Shiru broke rules.
    E.g., Intron when he quitted ko, he should have sold skiele belt(clan item) but he didnt do that, and he gave it to another clan member.
    Xargos when he was hacked should have had sold his char, but he didnt and he left char in clan(ofc donated np). In this way he paid the clan for items he got(skiele + rol)
    Fegut shouldnt give back skiele belt when he quitted clan, but he was loyal and he gave back that item to clan.
    (they only got Lucas and Fegut 2x warrior earring, but they really deserv it. They was 90% on boss, and a lot of clan members decided to give that 2x errings to lucas and Fegut)
    Why BlackPhatnom, Laps, Hypnofuka, Kuman, Hakael, Regis, Flupy, DivineWrith, Pawlo, Scarface, Zwierzak, 4nismo, Ihex, ClawFinger and many another ppl who played in Bloodline gave back items to clan when they quitted ko.
    They also were coming for isi,scaut eslant.
    They kept their words and gave back clan item.

So for sure: Shiru aka Toja and aka Brabux are scammers for us(bloodline)
    and for another Polish players who left on Girakon.

I should have made topic long time ago(shiru is my countryman that was a reason why i didnt made topic before)
    but today he made topic(cheaters) about my clan so he prove that he deserves for nothing.

Toja is young (16-17 years old), maybe he will quit girakon and change server, so this info is
    for another ppl who are going to believe words and loyality Toja.

p.s I changed my mind, and from now on, I will always call you (Toja) scammer.

ouch

adas

i was in bloodline in the beggining of server. before server started, ppl (also shiru) was talking about rules. the most important was : leave clan = give back items. i remember, that shiru was agree 100%. so: there are rules in clan, you ARE in this clan, you break these rules = you are scammer. kkthxbb

rofllmao

damn is all ko player's scammers???

damn is all ko player's scammers???[/b]
    lol seems so :*(

shame yeah ..

aero

lol, get a life bloody, he isnt a scammer, a scammer takes something that doesnt belong to him or tricks that he has something and then try's to sell it and doesnt give what people they paid for, he earned the items by going to all those isiloons and other bosses

lol, get a life bloody, he isnt a scammer, a scammer takes something that doesnt belong to him or tricks that he has something and then try's to sell it and doesnt give what people they paid for, he earned the items by going to all those isiloons and other bosses[/b]

Dont try defend him just coz ur in same clan please ...

aero

Dont try defend him just coz ur in same clan please ...[/b]
    I am not in the same clan anymore.

TopCat

I am not in the same clan anymore.[/b]
    ya he left cause 4fun is a d1ck lol

lol, get a life bloody, he isnt a scammer, a scammer takes something that doesnt belong to him or tricks that he has something and then try's to sell it and doesnt give what people they paid for, he earned the items by going to all those isiloons and other bosses[/b]
    yeap i have life, now im in work and you?
    Btw you are not in position to give opinion about him, because you have only played for 1-2 months with him,
    you have never been in our clan, you dont know rules, so pls stop talking.
    You defend him because he made movie with you and sometimes he is playing with you on pk, don't be blind.

Ofcourse Lecter everyone is blind just like me. You finally made a topic xD sad that u havent done it before so my movie topic would have been clear.

If any1 wanna read about that whole story check my movie topics thats all.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...232328&st=0
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...240482&st=0

Short version here:

Call it a scam if u want. Taking glass belt after 10 months playing with you yup suck ass. Suck ass that i haven't left faster cuz i wouldnt have to work my ass off to get you YOUR items from isi.
    As i said if im such a bad ass scammer how's come im still buying premium for people in Poland and they never ever lost anything. Like J4gger when he was leader of BloodLine? I could disband that clan if i wanted. Also after i left i have payback Proximo what i lended from him. If i was such a scammer i would keep it wouldn't I? All in all have fun thats gonna be a long topic.

aero

yeap i have life, now im in work and you?
    Btw you are not in position to give opinion about him, because you have only played for 1-2 months with him,
    you have never been in our clan, you dont know rules, so pls stop talking.
    You defend him because he made movie with you and sometimes he is playing with you on pk, don't be blind.[/b]
    im defending him cuz I dont think he scammed anything, going out so wont reply

As i said if im such a bad ass scammer how's come im still buying premium for people in Poland and they never ever lost anything. Like J4gger when he was leader of BloodLine? I could disband that clan if i wanted. Also after i left i have payback Proximo what i lended from him. If i was such a scammer i would keep it wouldn't I? All in all have fun thats gonna be a long topic.[/b]
    bo bys kurwa wpierdol dostal jakbys kogos personalnie ojebal, a tak nie ma nikt ochoty cie napierdalac wolimy sie z ciebie smiac

pzdr

Well when you vexed left the clan you took elf belt + something else with you after what 2 months ? 3 months? I've been the most active sin in that clan for 10 monts so

pzdr

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast