red2316/death2all

This is a discussion on red2316/death2all within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well me and him traded chars like 1 month ago, i was gonna use the char to trade away cuz ...
Page: 1

Banned

well me and him traded chars like 1 month ago, i was gonna use the char to trade away cuz i got it for cheap and i try to login and got invalid pass bullshit. i tried forgottenpass and it didnt email me it meaning he changed the email. i dont have any proof but its fucking bullshit that there are so many scums out there...so be aware of this guy

I believe you , you did GG trade with me and thanks god everything is fine , kinda sucks you fuked up cuz of noob scammer , fuk all of them they just lifeless...

Maybe it was a previous owner, heard that before ey?

wideload620

Well i have talked with D2A before when this happened and it was the original owner that had changed the information not him. Id like for you to contact him again and ask whether he can help again in the same manner i have known D2A for around 7 months and have not had any issues with him or any other members. I will contact him and see if he's able to help he's been a loyal clan member and has traded/shared items with myself and many others others without insistent. I also have those clan members that NT with him to back him up and so will i until it has been proven 1 way or the other.

If you have any other issues with contacting him you have DSC ventrilo and my msn is in my profile and ill try and find out what has happened.

I would be very surprised if this were true. I have played with him for over a year now and same as Wide has mentioned we have let eachother use gear etc. I trust him with my account information and have never had any issues. Plus my understanding is he hasnt had internet access for quite a few days as he is in the process of moving. When he gets moved in and gets online I will mention this post to him.

RED2316

I think the best part is...Im the only one trying to help you. I got the account back for you the last time, and have done everything in my power to once again try and get the acct back for you, and after our talk on MSN I didnt think I would have to deal with this kinda crap. As I told you on MSN, I never bought premium on that account, have no billing info, nor do I have the paper in which I wrote the info for that account, because I no longer have the acct. As was stated by a couple people who know me and have played this game with me, I have never taken, stolen or scammed anything. I have had borrowed gear, uniques +3 IB+8, and all was returned quickly because I dont really like to have or borrow peoples gear. Hell I found 400m on a secondary character of a friends acct he didnt know about.....since it was my acct now and he woulda never known, I coulda kept it...but instead I let him know and gave him his money....but hell Im a scammer!

So you can try and bash my name on here....but once again, I had nothing to do with it. Since I see now that you are gonna make attempts to call me a scammer, I will no longer help you get the account back. Again I apologize for your loss, but you now have nothing coming from me, you can consider that account a loss, and you can even blame it on me!

For all those that know me, and have played with me, you know the truth and thats all that matters in my opinion!

RED2316

Apparently this topic was made before we talked on MSN, he knows who has the acct (its not me) and is trying to get it back. He still should have posted here that he found the acct......but I will over look that. And I am assisting however I can to get the acct back for him. Since I dont even play KO any more, atleast not for awhile, it doesnt really matter to me, but I surely dont want my name listed as a scammer of any sort incase when I decide to play again I need to make some trades.

Fyrom

up up up up up up

Fyrom

uppupupupu up up puup u