Creone from ares k0xp

This is a discussion on Creone from ares k0xp within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well , there are a priest in ares fll +9 and k0xping at cz , if some gm can ban ...
Page: 1

joeyH

Default Creone from ares k0xp

well , there are a priest in ares fll +9 and k0xping at cz , if some gm can ban it will be good . tkx.

YouWillFail

Well that doesn't really help much lol and why post it on ko4life that has nothing to do with GM's, and a Name would help, but then again no try official forum.

YouWillFail

Sorry I did not see the head line but m8 I recommend u to try official forum even though I doubt it will be help but It's worth trying.

TNM

I think you mean Crinone. And yeah that guy suddenly chose to go down the wrong road :|

joeyH

yes yes i don't remember the name when i write the topic xD but the right is crinone , tkx .

YouWillFail

There could also be the possiblity new owner and he is a koxper but sounds kinda weird a +9 legit goes koxp. ?

There is no need to post about getting people banned here, if you want a cheater banned you need to head to the officials, nothing we can do here gets him banned