Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cronxius aka farhad kaamel is a scammer

This is a discussion on Cronxius aka farhad kaamel is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tried to buy an item from him worth 75$, i sent the money first using WU, he didnt come online ...
Page: 1

tried to buy an item from him worth 75$, i sent the money first using WU, he didnt come online since on MSN.

here are all of his aliases: Cronxius (on msn), Farhad (ingame name on ronark), sexycomboot (on ko4life)

his msn adress is: [email protected]

his real life details:
    first name: Farhad
    last name: Kaamel
    City: Arnhem

from what ive heard from sinins he scammed a bunch of other guys before me, but they didnt bother to post on ko4life a scammer warning.
    at least i was smart enough to keep it low at 75$, and now i put an end to his scamming spree.

p.s if someone needs further proof pm me and i will send you the WU receipt of the payment (its in hebrew though).

UPDATE:
    cronxius compensated me with some items in ronark, yet the fact remains that he scammed a bunch of other ppl as posted here.

gj. sad tho..

also lost 300 usd to this guy....

he is not sexycomboot <_<

from what i understood from cronxius, he uses sexycomboot&#39;s ko4life account to browse the forums. which means they are at least close friends, if not the same person.

i bet both you (Frukwan) and sexycomboot know alot about this guy (cronxius), why dont you share with us some details about him and his deeds.

Banned

yaa this is a very known gm/hacker...

Thanks for the WU info tho
    im pretty sure its just his friends picking up the money for him, but the guys i know lost abit to much to that guy, so even his friends info will do

Oh ya, and this is the guy frukwan allways hijacks my upgrade topics and saying "this is my friend and he sold you the items" etc.... bunch of bullshit, i would never buy from this guy

im pretty sure its just his friends picking up the money for him, but the guys i know lost abit to much to that guy, so even his friends info will do
    Oh ya, and this is the guy frukwan allways hijacks my upgrade topics and saying "this is my friend and he sold you the items" etc.... bunch of bullshit, i would never buy from this guy[/b]
    salmin, i didnt understand your last sentence, what guy are you talking about? are you saying the sexycomboot is cronxius?

Inactive Member

Cronxious WAS one of the most well known guy that injecting all those +9 items to every single server for USD. But he got caught about 1 month ago.

I think he is acting like he still has ability to get those items/uniques, taking money from ppl and not giving items.

Oh ya, and this is the guy frukwan allways hijacks my upgrade topics and saying "this is my friend and he sold you the items" etc.... bunch of bullshit, i would never buy from this guy[/b]
    Don&#39;t make me prove that your a liar also -.-

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Does he have an account on KO4Life?

Edit: I was only able to find farhad&#39;s KO4Life account which was banned a long time ago.

slater91

As far as i know he doesn&#39;t have a ko4life account he has people that post selling lists for him. I dno if its true just what ive heard

Banned Senior Member

Sexycomboot is 100%%% farhad. He is using that ko4life account, because i have talked with this farhad ingame before.
    He was selling Shell Sets +9/19 from his gm friend on ko4life with sexycomboot. But then he got banned for
    using tbl, he lost his HB +10 >.< .

address:
    Brandenburgseplein 283
    6834BH Arnhem
    +31263217023

Banned

Don&#39;t make me prove that your a liar also -.-[/b]

prove it

(other servers then c-west doesnt count :P)

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Sexycomboot is 100%%% his ko4life account.[/b]
    Hmm, I found something interesting.

Cronxious WAS one of the most well known guy that injecting all those +9 items to every single server for USD. But he got caught about 1 month ago.

I think he is acting like he still has ability to get those items/uniques, taking money from ppl and not giving items.[/b]
    I had him on msn and asked him if he could get me +9 items on any server, he said yes so he&#39;s still being able to get those stuffs. That was less then 1 month ago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast