Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CSW OWNERS BUG ABUSE,THATS FUKING RETARDED

This is a discussion on CSW OWNERS BUG ABUSE,THATS FUKING RETARDED within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hareth i was at 2nd wall :P solo ;]...
Page: 2

Hostibus

Hareth i was at 2nd wall :P solo ;]

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by jessemannen
    ist not buggabusing u dumbfuk. U mean if i take of buffs and get new cuz they are blinking is that bugg to?
    duping,glitching,koxping isnt fixed,i can use that and ill own.
    i played diez since it was opend and i could see the clans fighting without that shit.
    do u really expect k2 to do anything? ;]

hib8

Originally posted by Hostibus
    I`ll just write my opinion so dont quote me pls,
    So for me even if its not bug abusing players should now what is fair and whats not , using everything what gives u that game is little bit lame for me cause its game made by k2 and it got lot of bugs , its same like smb will abuse glitching , tping on walls or duping >.< *
    Niro named that as knowing game , if more ppl will think like this duping will be knowing game too in next months ... *
    Dont make that mage more crashed then it is already lol ... *
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Peace <3 all - maybe not all but whatever >.< Btw thx to k2 for dc at isilion great job

P.S exstasy won that csw , they were only ones who made problems ( cause of that respawning cata but whatever ) , Didnt see anything special from RT
    Agree

Reinhard

Dude crusader if u r gonna flame everytime u lose, im gonna start asking ko4life staff to open a forum for you.

syk0z

actually the worse part is not that u won it... its that u are proud of the way u won it...

hib8

yep and u had to see Demons, spent like 500m on keys just for himself rofl

Apolon_

Originally posted by syk0z
    actually the worse part is not that u won it... its that u are proud of the way u won it...
    I dont see your point... We are pruod of our win together with our ally clan. So having ally who fight with us is bad thing now ? They were first line of defence and they have done really great job since almost noone got past them.

Xselnce

Goliath you got to the pavillion and tp'd out of delos through the human portal :rollseyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw many people clicking their cata off and putting a new one on. This isnt a bug abuse at all. Now whoever sent in that rogue, Serious or something like that, as a unclanned person THAT WAS PITIFUL.

We were suppose to loose the castle to the L33T ally of 4 clans and they couldnt penetrate past the first wall SIGH!!

BTW Exctasy defended the desert and were 20 people you all had many more than that WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR L33TN3SS?????

Oh and a couple rogues glitching in through the walls that was a nice Heaven like touch too.

Xzero

Originally posted by Xselnce
    Goliath *you got to the pavillion and tp'd out of delos through the human portal * :rollseyes: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *

I saw many people clicking their cata off and putting a new one on. *This isnt a bug abuse at all. *Now whoever sent in that rogue, Serious or something like that, as a unclanned person *THAT WAS PITIFUL. *

We were suppose to loose the castle to the L33T ally of 4 clans *and they couldnt penetrate past the first wall *SIGH!!

BTW *Exctasy *defended the desert and were 20 people * you all had *many more than that WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR L33TN3SS?????

Oh and a couple rogues *glitching in through the walls *that was a nice Heaven like touch too.
    Theres a L33T ally of 4 clans?

Xselnce

We were told that they had this L33T alliance and They recruited 16-20 mages just to take the castle away from us. :unsure:

Xzero

lol hahah do you know which clan's are in this "L33T Alliance"? :P

Niro

Originally posted by Hostibus
    I`ll just write my opinion so dont quote me pls,
    So for me even if its not bug abusing players should now what is fair and whats not , using everything what gives u that game is little bit lame for me cause its game made by k2 and it got lot of bugs , its same like smb will abuse glitching , tping on walls or duping >.< *
    Niro named that as knowing game , if more ppl will think like this duping will be knowing game too in next months ... *
    Dont make that mage more crashed then it is already lol ... *
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Peace <3 all - maybe not all but whatever >.< Btw thx to k2 for dc at isilion great job

P.S exstasy won that csw , they were only ones who made problems ( cause of that respawning cata but whatever ) , Didnt see anything special from RT
    Im gonna quoto u! :P

I never really looked at it from that way, but this is something u can also use against us.
    Duping and those other bugs u named have a way bigger impact on the game then those
    siege weapon bug u say, but thats my opinion.

P.S we "RT" made perfectteam go to the other side of the castle they started attacking at right (from looking out the castle). Exstasy did a great job <3

sorry for the quoto ^_^

Apolon_

Yes yes there was ally of 4 clans... to bad the L33T part was only their imagination

Niro

Originally posted by Xzero
    lol hahah do you know which clan's are in this "L33T Alliance"? *
    uuuuhmmm PerfectTeam, Perfeactthis, Perfectthat, Perfecthow, Perfectsomething and more to come! :wub:

Xselnce

Originally posted by Niro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Xzero
    lol hahah do you know which clan's are in this "L33T Alliance"? *
    uuuuhmmm PerfectTeam, Perfeactthis, Perfectthat, Perfecthow, Perfectsomething and more to come! :wub:[/b]

:rollseyes: <_<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast