Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CSW OWNERS BUG ABUSE,THATS FUKING RETARDED

This is a discussion on CSW OWNERS BUG ABUSE,THATS FUKING RETARDED within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you guys should frap the next csw to see how much people they gathered for csw from this "L33T Alliance" ...
Page: 3

Xzero

you guys should frap the next csw to see how much people they gathered for csw from this "L33T Alliance" ^_^

Xselnce

I may do that since I am a lonely do nothing but TP party mage in CSW

Reinhard

Originally posted by Xselnce
    I may do that *since *I am a lonely do nothing but TP party mage in CSW
    Awww poor x

imNotaZ

UŽre all so Bsing around once again.

So funny too see each week ... new falming topics bout us ... last week weŽve been Scammers .. n this week weŽre Bug abusers .... next week weŽll prolly be Dupers whatever.

UŽre all saying that Extacy won the CSW right ? . ... Wondering who killed all the humans who got inside the castle ....and wondering ... who pwned the ladders with catas. .. and who pwnd most catas outside .. Holy shit no.... CANT BELIVE IT WAS RT...

Extacy did a great job outside ...but we did a great job aswell ...

Anway .. the fact is ... even tho u guys said .. we will lose the castle ... we still defended it ..

WeŽll see next week ... when PerfecTTeam will have 8 clans gathered up ... and u all will come again with ur 50k catas ... STill RT will pwn u all .. just realize it !

and Goliath .. heh .. you maybe got to the 2nd wall .. alone ... but thatŽs all ..you got pwnd ... a Single person cant do shit ... ^^

Hareth

last week...

Originally posted by emosexual
    haha
    unlucky deathy *:wub: *
    And d/w about that noob clan holding the castle, they all suck *

csw isnt worth the hassle
    your "pro" clan showed up... and at the end...

Originally posted by deathscyth
    take it or leave it? we earned the money, its not take it or leave it, u should give it to us, without we should even ask for it. For the ''im not gonna beg u shit''. im not the one who stopped replying, pretending if hes ''afk''. About the emount of money u never heared me.

Also about the take it or leave it, thats what we are gonna do next csw:
    Take the castle, and see u leaving it.
    sure u "almost" took it today... :unsure:

Originally posted by deathscyth+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deathscyth)</div>
    wanna give the money all of a sudden, to get rid of ur scamer name, ofc u want that. keep ur money, we will get plenty of it when we take the castle next week.[/b]
    again... u were hitting the cristal the entire time... (yea right) :unsure:

Originally posted by deathscyth+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deathscyth)</div>
    we will see u next week, when we are inside the castle, and u are crying outside it.[/b]
    :unsure:

<!--QuoteBegin-grosman
    @
    prepare for this.... we will get castle :P *:lol:
    :unsure:

this week...

omg OUR flags are still up there.

and... uhmmm

<!--QuoteBegin-Xselnce

Xzero *not free money *but you will get the money that is owed you all. *I will see to it. *

As to grosman saying you will take the castle. *Come and try is all I can say. *We defended against *Heaven and their allies many times with them abusing bugs, spamming ricecakes, and all their babashopped uniques. *And most of them play in the same Cafe. *You cant bring anything we haven't seen or defended against before.

Remember *Dont talk Smack unless you follow through with it cuz the only one that looks like an idiot in the end is you.
    :wub: :P :lol: ^_^ :rollseyes: B)[img][/img]

CrusAd3R

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36870
    this post has nothing to do in cheaters section. :
    anyway even if this is not bug abuse (although it WAS,and it still) its suck.

Apolon_

Crusader I don't wanna be mean but you are retarded... I explained it to you before... bug abuse was when you could spam cata key non stop w/o losing key so catas were immortal. Now puting aside that you lose key after every use it's not possible to use 1 key after another becouse it have cooldown so where is bug abuse ? It's same bug abuse like you cancel buff and ask for new Really your knowledge about CSW is so poor.

CrusAd3R

my knowledge about csw is good enough and since u can use the same key 185296192875 times is bug abuse. key costs 1m and i could use this shit as much as i wanted but i didnt,coz it sucks.

Hareth

Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    my knowledge about csw is good enough and since u can use the same key 185296192875 times is bug abuse. key costs 1m and i could use this shit as much as i wanted but i didnt,coz it sucks.
    OMFG u know shit about CSW then... when u use akey now it DISSAPEARS!!!... if u want to use a catapult 20 times u have to buy 20 keys...

ITS NOT BUG ABUSE FOR FUCKS SAKE... the reason why we won CSW... its NOT bug abuse... its because we are BETTER than you at it... face the facts...

PS: if u didnt notice... ppl were using the same "bug" in the desert... and u dont see us bitching about it... because its not a fucking bug... now piss off and try harder next time... :angry:

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Hareth+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hareth)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R
    OMFG u know shit about CSW then... when u use akey now it DISSAPEARS!!!... if u want to use a catapult 20 times u have to buy 20 keys...

ITS NOT BUG ABUSE FOR FUCKS SAKE... the reason why we won CSW... its NOT bug abuse... its because we are BETTER than you at it... face the facts...

PS: if u didnt notice... ppl were using the same "bug" in the desert... and u dont see us bitching about it... because its not a fucking bug... now piss off and try harder next time... :angry:[/b]
    u dont get the fact that this is still suck. we could use it too but we didnt,i dont have a problem buying 20 keys but i WOULDNT FUKING DO IT.
    now have fun holding the castle in ur ways ( -_- ) gratz for that. this post is useless since u still think that reactivating keys is being good.

Apolon_

Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    Yes here you showed how much you know and how great you are... try using key and you will see it dissapear. You are really hopeless and making idiot from yourself. I don't know how explain something to monkey who only reapeat one thing. But nevermind keep whining, as I can see you're good only in it.

De_Piere

dam crusader you are just being retarded... so you asking thme not to use catapults or keys at all cuz let's say i'm a dam catapult under heavy fire and got like 10% hp left then wouldn't i get off the fire for 1 seconds take the key off and cast another 1 and e back at the battle with 100% hp in less than 15 seconds that's legit and smart. before you could recast the key in 0.1 second(less than that) and the key ddin't dissapear now is diff so if he wants to "abuse from keys you can easily killhim while he changes from 1 cata to another if you can't kill him unbuffed then you suck. and if he is too far away or can easily escape it would make no diff for you to kill him cuz he can simpli press ok and retake his posiotion on the wall tere is no abuse there

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Apolon_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apolon_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R
    Yes here you showed how much you know and how great you are... try using key and you will see it dissapear. You are really hopeless and making idiot from yourself. I don't know how explain something to monkey who only reapeat one thing. But nevermind keep whining, as I can see you're good only in it.[/b]
    omg u r a fuking idiot. i know it dissapears but the fact u still have full hp makes it sucks. id like to see u talking ingame,maybe u can show me whats being good.

Apolon_

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>
    my knowledge about csw is good enough and since u can use the same key 185296192875 times is bug abuse. key costs 1m and i could use this shit as much as i wanted but i didnt,coz it sucks.[/b]
    Originally posted by CrusAd3R@
    omg u r a fuking idiot. i know it dissapears but the fact u still have full hp makes it sucks. id like to see u talking ingame,maybe u can show me whats being good.
    You say 2 totaly oposite things and you call me idiot ? I see we don't have much to talk about. I explained you 2 times what abusing bug is and even 6 years old kid would understand but you are diffrent...

PS. <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R

...id like to see u talking ingame...
    WOW I'm so scared now, I can't stop shaking h43r: <--- It was sacrasm, I need tell you this cuz you propably wouldnt understand .

I have no more reason to look into this topic it's totaly usless.

CrusAd3R

i said its bug abuse since it wasnt disapearing (which is now "fixed"),till now,when u can actually still spam keys.
    i asked u to come and show me how good u r,coz im only good in whining and u r good in anything else.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast