Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

CSW OWNERS BUG ABUSE,THATS FUKING RETARDED

This is a discussion on CSW OWNERS BUG ABUSE,THATS FUKING RETARDED within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dude CrusNoober_TR u lost live with it or fuck off, stop talking shit, go do ur homework then comeback with ...
Page: 4

Reinhard

Dude CrusNoober_TR u lost live with it or fuck off, stop talking shit, go do ur homework then comeback with more knowledge and stop being stubborn!

_/ to ur reply.

CrusAd3R

gogo rt keep briniging ur friends to flame me, i dont give a shit coz u still suck. u cant win a fukin war fairly

Reinhard

parapa the rapa

Hareth

Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    gogo rt keep briniging ur friends to flame me, i dont give a shit coz u still suck. u cant win a fukin war fairly
    zzzz you really are stupid...

have you thought what flame post will you start next saturday after we win again?... im pretty sure it will have smth to do with our brand new lvl 70 players... oh wait wait... we will be koxpers then right?

and what about the week after that?... and so on...

oh and what about when isiloon starts to drop us chitin shields? will we be bug abusers aswell?

you sir are just retarded... and if you say we suck, thats ok... you cant beat us in ANY way. so think before you post.

lol what a noob if thats a bug abuse and we are cheaters then all OWNERS of CSW are cheatrs oK?

lol

Reinhard

Originally posted by Fluppy
    lol what a noob if thats a bug abuse and we are cheaters then all OWNERS of CSW are cheatrs oK?

lol
    Crusnoob3r_TR /owned.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Originally posted by Fluppy

lol
    yes u r

j/k

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234