Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CurbStomp/CriminalMentality scammer

This is a discussion on CurbStomp/CriminalMentality scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Heres a link of him admitting he scammed people from these forums: Since karus king is an idiot - GamersFirst ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default CurbStomp/CriminalMentality scammer

Heres a link of him admitting he scammed people from these forums: Since karus king is an idiot - GamersFirst Forums

Admitted to me in clan chat he'd gladly do it again. Think the topic kind of explains everything, shouldn't need extra commentary from me. Wouldn't want anything to be stolen by someone who is pretending he's changed.

I assume since he said he was banned form these forums that his old account and info is here somewhere, but I don't know what that was, so this is a little update, maybe someone can link the original scam report to link them together?

Edit: got banned by Pelos again, but w/e, I'm done with official forums, look at the kind of shit that floats in that toilet of a forum.
    Last edited by Painful_Truth; 03-24-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Now that I know who you are, I can see why you posted that comment about Stan the other day. You take this game way to seriously, always have, always will. People that were around the last year and more know you are a scammer too. How funny. How do we know that you have changed? Because your attitude seems to be the same.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

I think you're mad bro.

Little archer Senior Member

posting in CurbStomp/CriminalMentality scammer thread

old news......

think if u search for Serious / Cerious you can find it easy. I may try to find the link for you when i get a chance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Now that I know who you are, I can see why you posted that comment about Stan the other day. You take this game way to seriously, always have, always will. People that were around the last year and more know you are a scammer too. How funny. How do we know that you have changed? Because your attitude seems to be the same.
    Accuse people without proof much? What did I leave KO with that wasn't mine? That's what I thought. Yes, I am posting this because I am mad I got kicked out of a 6 man clan that now only has 2 members. rofl. I have real life to take seriously, and am way too busy there to fuck with you two fags over old news that you are continuously proved wrong on.

netarchy

i believe this is it:Serious606 and maybe Soppe

Banned

Thanks for that post netarchy. I did a search for Serious606 but I can't seem to find the second scam he did for 15 GB's? Please let me know if you find it, when I make another account to make a final post there I'd like to have all the info first ty again!

is bad alot scamer on this game

Banned

If you are going to spam for your 50 posts at least make the nonsense replies longer then 7 word 1 sentence replies.

What about if i make a nonsense reply longer than 7 words and 1 sentence?

Chill the fuck out dude you got no smokes left?

Little archer Senior Member

hes right tho... check qckeven latest replies to over 20 threads.

they are as deep as rebecca black's lyrics

KontactPlodez

Can a mod delete allt he spam about this stupid song? I am still looking for the second person he scammed, so far I think I only got one of the people he scammed for 15 GB's. Is the other one not documented here? He told me it was through these forums but I am unable to pinpoint the post.

KontactPlodez

Apparently the only topic you seem to want to spam is this one. My account that is awaiting re-activation has like half your post count with a creation date a month prior to yours, this has nothing to do with it.

/awaiting_cleanup.

thread creator asked to not post spam on it. Next person that does gets a 3 day vacation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast