Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Cwest 24/7 koxpers at cz treant

This is a discussion on Cwest 24/7 koxpers at cz treant within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh look who i found....
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

oh look who i found.

+1
    i wanna kill them but same nation >.< so i had one of the hellsfury mages come aoe them
    they been there for few days now...

Gaciuch

i hope it&#39;s not our forum MeeP...

i hope it&#39;s not our forum MeeP...[/b]
    Nicklame.

Ive lost my name on every new server that comes out from day 1.

Im on orc side anyways =/

denon33

why complain about transient short lived macroers? U guys have just accepted Trin, TGDhef and yrgh at cards 24/7 for the last 3 months.

I am 100% convinced GM&#39;s have been told not to ban these guys. Its simply not possible that 1 single GM hasn&#39;t visited CW2 orc/human Cards during that time.

Guess Razor u have just accepted them, same way I&#39;ve accepted you tbl edit clan. So I just dont bother. Cleaned your penis yet? LOL

Little archer Senior Member

Nicklame.

Ive lost my name on every new server that comes out from day 1.

Im on orc side anyways =/[/b]
    im pretty sure ive read "Nation : El morad" in ur profile... did u nt?

why complain about transient short lived macroers? U guys have just accepted Trin, TGDhef and yrgh at cards 24/7 for the last 3 months.

I am 100% convinced GM&#39;s have been told not to ban these guys. Its simply not possible that 1 single GM hasn&#39;t visited CW2 orc/human Cards during that time.

Guess Razor u have just accepted them, same way I&#39;ve accepted you tbl edit clan. So I just dont bother. Cleaned your penis yet? LOL[/b]
    enjoy ur upcoming warn

ClanoftheBrokenBow

Guess Razor u have just accepted them, same way I&#39;ve accepted you tbl edit clan. So I just dont bother. Cleaned your penis yet? LOL[/b]

Ditto to the first part...and the last part, ewww

im pretty sure ive read "Nation : El morad" in ur profile... did u nt?
    enjoy ur upcoming warn[/b]
    It said that since c-west came out, never arsed to edit it.

denon33

Here is something new? Razor was right. I koxped with theses guys. MeeP is the clan leader. MeeP is a control freak. MeeP is the MeeP from these forums. I&#39;m telling you all this now because I dont care if I get banned. But these guys along with me have taken over eslant. U can find them at DS, Brahman, paramun. Koxping 24/7. They have been doing this for over 2 months now.
    For any Elite Group member, Like Davo or Carona, you will know these.

They were formally in a clan called Lateralus. And you guys got them banned at Blood Don. Cavity is Meep now. BlackOps is CharlieTheUnicorn. All the others are idiots using 458, who blindly believe in everything MeeP says.

I&#39;ve thought long and hard about whether to post this, but have finally come to the conclusion that MeeP is the single most horrible person I have met in this game. He knew I was gonna do this......And his reply will be typically arrogant. Lets w8 and see.

Sorry to u other guys who i actually liked, i did warn you. And 1 last thing, Charlie and MeeP both are using a hack that gives them 20% extra exp. I really think somebody needs to do something about them.

Sorry and BB. Going back legit now. Just imagine how much he must have pissed me off to "out" myself on these forums.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

lol, I was looking at his pic when i noticed that it got edited...Then I noticed that the edit was, he removed his name from the hp bar..What do you have to hide "Scholesy"?

Original photo:

denon33

nothing idiot, i&#39;ve told u that in game. i&#39;m admitting to it, something u are not. I&#39;m being honest, you clearly do not know what that means.

Dont try and get out of it. Your bang to rights like me. Why are you blindly following meep. Your a fooking idiot for doing so. I&#39;m checking in every 5 mins to see if i can get hold of a gm. U were warned, u didn&#39;t listen. So exactly what are you trying to prove here?

You know and I know. The ss proves it, so I really cant see your argument here. I&#39;ve shopped myself, and seriously would i do that unless I&#39;ve got pissed off about something?

U r clueless ffs. Get over your self. END OF. Meep, scholesy,Charlietheunicorn,lJackassL, Azjol,Peter14. you. all shown botting. And you must be stupid if u think this will not be taken further. Keep sucking on meeps every word. He got us banned b4 and he&#39;ll get u banned soon. I&#39;m just telling you the truth. And when he gets 75 he&#39;ll drop u. Only people he cares about is charlie powder and duke.

I cant w8 to see what happens.....And you will all come running back to me saying I was correct. Loving your Brahman party atm. wow u guys are good.

I know you as ColoColo since i killed you several times while you were macroing in CZ cardinals and you pmed me later on ko4life saying "pls no ban pls no ban" lol...about the ppl on the pic..never heard of.

But i must hand you that your a moron, forgot to blur the name on the top part, then you edit the picture and someone posts the original and then you "admit" while your already busted for nothing....buying a brain wont save you This game should be seriously 18+ not for some 12-13 year old kiddos

denon33

lets see what happens hey MeeP?

clearly u are stupid, go back to your private server crap. and stop lying. your making a fool of yourself. People are already saying they agree with me and not YOU. all because you are stubborn and wont apologise

denon33

How much more proof is required? Check the time in topr right. That is KOST. They are there right now. and MeeP is a bullshitter. he is a liar and a thief and should go back to the private server he came from. And i honestly believe his K04life account and all his posts have shown what a liar he is.

He trys to say he is legit. He is a liar simple as.

denon33

More proof? Jackass, is an insider and only in Deathrow because of that. LOL, and the best yet is Meep claiming he doesn&#39;t know the people K.O.X.Ping with him, when they are in his own clan!! MeeP u have been caught and found out. Ur name is shit m8. get over yourself.. U have failed again, like u failed with Cavity, like blackops failed. EliteGroup got U banned last time. This time I&#39;m sacrificing myself. See you later and try spending a couple of months doing something else? May I suggest focusing on your studies and that "professor" who believes in you? Thats why u found life difficult before your "professor" hinted he believed in you. You said that to me drunk after u took a second exam coz u failed the 1st.

Or maybe that was a lie also. I dont forget this stuff. And everyone can see what a liar u r now.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast