Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Cwest 24/7 koxpers at cz treant

This is a discussion on Cwest 24/7 koxpers at cz treant within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; More proof? Jackass, is an insider and only in Deathrow because of that. LOL, and the best yet is Meep ...
Page: 2

More proof? Jackass, is an insider and only in Deathrow because of that. LOL, and the best yet is Meep claiming he doesn't know the people K.O.X.Ping with him, when they are in his own clan!! MeeP u have been caught and found out. Ur name is shit m8. get over yourself.. U have failed again, like u failed with Cavity, like blackops failed. EliteGroup got U banned last time. This time I'm sacrificing myself. See you later and try spending a couple of months doing something else? May I suggest focusing on your studies and that "professor" who believes in you? Thats why u found life difficult before your "professor" hinted he believed in you. You said that to me drunk after u took a second exam coz u failed the 1st.

Or maybe that was a lie also. I dont forget this stuff. And everyone can see what a liar u r now.[/b]

Seek help, you need it -_-

denon33

Troll captains, any GM worth his salt should wander around eslant. You'll catch these guys. And I for one cant w8

denon33

Back at Brahmans, collective laugh at MeeP plz. Idiot, this will be the top topic on this forum until u are banned. And all it would have taken is a simple, plain apology, but u didn't have that in you. MeeP your a superstar of arrogance. BB IDIOT. Only have your Estonian friends following you.

U GOT BANNED LAST TIME AND ITS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN.

and this time u will have no 60+ characters to start from. LOL FOOL

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol we've seen many old ko4life members go bad... and keeps getting worse

lil_mageskillz

ppl start to use koxp cause they cant keep up with every 1 else? ...

denon33

MeeP always used and just never admitted to it on these forums. He also tbls, in PK. Yes i've shot myself in the foot, but it has been worth it to prove my point about him.

He uses snox'd more than these forums. That should tell u something. ofc he will never admit to it, but I think the ss prove it themselves and all anyone has to do is go to brahman in eslant. You'll see what i'm talking about for yourself.

Banned

I know you as ColoColo since i killed you several times while you were macroing in CZ cardinals and you pmed me later on ko4life saying "pls no ban pls no ban" lol...about the ppl on the pic..never heard of.

But i must hand you that your a moron, forgot to blur the name on the top part, then you edit the picture and someone posts the original and then you "admit" while your already busted for nothing....buying a brain wont save you This game should be seriously 18+ not for some 12-13 year old kiddos[/b]

More proof? Jackass, is an insider and only in Deathrow because of that. LOL, and the best yet is Meep claiming he doesn't know the people K.O.X.Ping with him, when they are in his own clan!! MeeP u have been caught and found out. Ur name is shit m8. get over yourself.. U have failed again, like u failed with Cavity, like blackops failed. EliteGroup got U banned last time. This time I'm sacrificing myself. See you later and try spending a couple of months doing something else? May I suggest focusing on your studies and that "professor" who believes in you? Thats why u found life difficult before your "professor" hinted he believed in you. You said that to me drunk after u took a second exam coz u failed the 1st.

Or maybe that was a lie also. I dont forget this stuff. And everyone can see what a liar u r now.[/b]

Seek help, you need it -_-[/b]

im prolly out of sorts here , but meep your saying the same thing you did in game just in differant words , if i was a outsider which i am ,i belive you are the same meep and this guy is prolly some dude yall fucked over tbh i looked again and you are the same meep as in game for sure you saying the same things to him now just using differant words :lol:

denon33

Check this out 7 am Estonian time. MeeP went out last night for a few beers. They have been at Brahman all night. Kinda hard to press Z R when your not even at your keyboard. Kinda hard for a party to kill brahman just pressing Z R. lol meep. Owning yourself, and your IP addy can be checked. HAHA.

im prolly out of sorts here , but meep your saying the same thing you did in game just in differant words , if i was a outsider which i am ,i belive you are the same meep and this guy is prolly some dude yall fucked over tbh i looked again and you are the same meep as in game for sure you saying the same things to him now just using differant words :lol:[/b]
    what he did was fook me over and let me die, and lied and lied to me. He is only out for himself. What I am doing is "Outting" myself, and as such himself also. He stole 900m from me, he pretended to be my friend. 900m is $90. Can U see why I want rid of him, and his cheating clan that I played with. Your MeeP forum is a complete and utter liar, I just hope I have proved this now

Check this out 7 am Estonian time. MeeP went out last night for a few beers. They have been at Brahman all night. Kinda hard to press Z R when your not even at your keyboard. Kinda hard for a party to kill brahman just pressing Z R. lol meep. Owning yourself, and your IP addy can be checked. HAHA.
    what he did was fook me over and let me die, and lied and lied to me. He is only out for himself. What I am doing is "Outting" myself, and as such himself also. He stole 900m from me, he pretended to be my friend. 900m is $90. Can U see why I want rid of him, and his cheating clan that I played with. Your MeeP forum is a complete and utter liar, I just hope I have proved this now[/b]

What, your crying over lost exp while you admit that you macro?

And how did i stole 900m from you?

Nikleo i was commenting the picture not his text.

Anyways i have managed to get a hold of his brother, he said that Boogie is a 35 year old virgin who lives with his mom and dad and has papers that prove his ill. Seeing the circumstances its best that we leave him be, i feel sorry for you, i really do.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

What, your crying over lost exp while you admit that you macro?

And how did i stole 900m from you?

Nikleo i was commenting the picture not his text.
    Anyways i have managed to get a hold of his brother, he said that Boogie is a 35 year old virgin who lives with his mom and dad and has papers that prove his ill. Seeing the circumstances its best that we leave him be, i feel sorry for you, i really do.[/b]
    If that is true, that doesn't mean you have to point it out to the community... how would you like if you had a crippled son and when your friends introduce you to their friends, one of the first things they say is "he has a crippled son"... just rude

It's clearly showing that you, MeeP on ko4life, have the same exact name as MeeP in game on C-west... unless you sold your account some time ago or something, if not, then it means it's still you... cause I personally don't think anyone would copy your name, since people even stopped copying names such as F9Devil or 000000.

If that is true, that doesn't mean you have to point it out to the community... how would you like if you had a crippled son and when your friends introduce you to their friends, one of the first things they say is "he has a crippled son"... just rude

It's clearly showing that you, MeeP on ko4life, have the same exact name as MeeP in game on C-west... unless you sold your account some time ago or something, if not, then it means it's still you... cause I personally don't think anyone would copy your name, since people even stopped copying names such as F9Devil or 000000.[/b]

Could you point out the part where it clearly shows, since i cant see it.

Harassing someone is worse than rude, he was just asking for it with accusing me. How would you feel if someone tried to frame you for things your not guilty? Thats right, let the retard have it.

denon33

MeeP you are gonna have to be quiet. Your making yourself look stupid. All anyone has to do is go to Eslant and they will see.

As for your comments about my age. I told you in confidence I turned 34 on the 29th Jan 09. U asked me what my story was. Again I told u in confidence, I left my job aged 25 in the chemical industry and went for a year out in Australia. I then told you I have a drink problem. I then told u when I came back from Australia I got my old job back. I then told you I bought a house, but because of the drink problem ( which has since been attributed to things far too personal to go into on these forums ) I lost my job and had my house repossed and lost my partner of 3 yrs.

How dare u continue to post on these forums and use very deeply personal information I shared with you to try and prove your innocence. Honestly your a distgusting person, who used everyone in deathrow to get where u want

I really suggest GM's need to keep a track on u. And u do realise if u name change it can be traced?

Plz go back to your private server and quit fucking with people. YOU ARE A LIAR AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

MeeP you are gonna have to be quiet. Your making yourself look stupid. All anyone has to do is go to Eslant and they will see.

As for your comments about my age. I told you in confidence I turned 34 on the 29th Jan 09. U asked me what my story was. Again I told u in confidence, I left my job aged 25 in the chemical industry and went for a year out in Australia. I then told you I have a drink problem. I then told u when I came back from Australia I got my old job back. I then told you I bought a house, but because of the drink problem ( which has since been attributed to things far too personal to go into on these forums ) I lost my job and had my house repossed and lost my partner of 3 yrs.

How dare u continue to post on these forums and use very deeply personal information I shared with you to try and prove your innocence. Honestly your a distgusting person, who used everyone in deathrow to get where u want

I really suggest GM's need to keep a track on u. And u do realise if u name change it can be traced?

Plz go back to your private server and quit fucking with people. YOU ARE A LIAR AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT.[/b]
    If you wanna get the imposer banned you should turn to the official forums, this is a private forum where nobody gives a fuck about your drama.

denon33

so u admit your in the wrong. lol meep your pwnt. Stay speaking Estonian, quit lying. Your name is 5hit now and you know it. I'll go back to how you get into peoples mind, and lie to them, to get where u want to be.

You know i'm right and its your own fault, I laugh at your audacity to try and prove your innocence. If you are so innocent why try to sully my name when i have already admitted i've cheated. And discussed deeply personal stuff that shouldn't have been aired on this forum, because you have used that against me

Your in the wrong, just become a man and admit it.

denon33

so u admit your in the wrong. lol meep your pwnt. Stay speaking Estonian, quit lying. Your name is 5hit now and you know it. I'll go back to how you get into peoples mind, and lie to them, to get where u want to be.

You know i'm right and its your own fault, I laugh at your audacity to try and prove your innocence. If you are so innocent why try to sully my name when i have already admitted i've cheated. And discussed deeply personal stuff that shouldn't have been aired on this forum, because you have used that against me

Your in the wrong, just become a man and admit it. Your a horrible piece of 5hit, and you have proved it to all by discussing personal stuff. Shows your tact. shows your inability to be truthful. I'm most disgusted u shared deeply private matters to try and prove your point. That is just so low and disgusting it shows how vulgar u are as a person. sorry meep you are so wwrong and pwnt..Said b4. Private server is only a place for you. And i'd like my $90 back plz...when ur ready, and when u have got a job and can afford to pay me back. IN YOUR OWN TIME, LAIR

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast