Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Cwest 24/7 koxpers at cz treant

This is a discussion on Cwest 24/7 koxpers at cz treant within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so u admit your in the wrong. lol meep your pwnt. Stay speaking Estonian, quit lying. Your name is 5hit ...
Page: 3

so u admit your in the wrong. lol meep your pwnt. Stay speaking Estonian, quit lying. Your name is 5hit now and you know it. I'll go back to how you get into peoples mind, and lie to them, to get where u want to be.

You know i'm right and its your own fault, I laugh at your audacity to try and prove your innocence. If you are so innocent why try to sully my name when i have already admitted i've cheated. And discussed deeply personal stuff that shouldn't have been aired on this forum, because you have used that against me

Your in the wrong, just become a man and admit it.[/b]
    Be a man and move out of your parents house! LOL

Im not who you think i am, now stop harassing me please.

denon33

Your just a kid, trying to grow up who evidently doesn't know anything about life but is trying to save himself. Everyone knows who you are and what you are. Your are an idiot MeeP and everyone knows it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Could you point out the part where it clearly shows, since i cant see it.

Harassing someone is worse than rude, he was just asking for it with accusing me. How would you feel if someone tried to frame you for things your not guilty? Thats right, let the retard have it.[/b]
    Well if you call this harassing, then let it be. Yes I have been set up, not in game, but in real life... and what can I do when the people that set me up did it perfectly so all the blame logically turns towards me. I haven't heard of your in game name spoken before, meaning you couldn't have been some "great" player before, and therefore also meaning that no one would want to take a name like that. It's just your way of being excused by saying "oh it's an imposter".

Banned

meep on ko4life = meep ingame , your attitude is the same , you use the same terms and language you used in game in those screen shots , i mean your first comment back to him was that he was a kid , read the normal chat in the ss proves all right there is all i was saying gl to all

Uzu

wow meep already lv 73, gratz bro.

Owned?

denon33

MeeP owned lol, rude ignorant lair. He hasn't responded coz he is a/f/k still botting with the rest of the, at brahman eslant. Thx to the guys that have supported me and not this control freak lying piece of scum

meep on ko4life = meep ingame , your attitude is the same , you use the same terms and language you used in game in those screen shots , i mean your first comment back to him was that he was a kid , read the normal chat in the ss proves all right there is all i was saying gl to all[/b]
    If you were intelligent (which i know your not, since you posted a video of how to play a warrior and you couldnt combo for jack shit) you would realized i was quoting the picture he posted.

Uzu still mad at me ?

Banned

If you were intelligent (which i know your not, since you posted a video of how to play a warrior and you couldnt combo for jack shit) you would realized i was quoting the picture he posted.
    Uzu still mad at me ?[/b]
    how convenient you say that , as you know i have no char , and i would whip you silly anyways .
    2nd you where not quoting the picture you just calming so grow up dude fo reals i mean when your busted your busted
    3rd i didn't support anyone in this topic , just stating the obvious

meep honestly bro , you have some serious growing up to do , i mean your idiotic excuses are running out , next your gonna say someone put a gun to your head and made you do it tbh its getting lame reading your replys only thing that is funny is realizing just how stupid you are i mean setup the trap and watch you walk right into it i hope the poster of this topic finds closure in knowing that you just embarrassed yourself in front of whoever reads this post

denon33

+1. Perfect post, and meep knows it. I'll continue to laugh at him whilst he posts this bullshit. I admitted the only skill I have in Pk is a skill RR? And u use that as a defence against u lying to the entire community?

U really are making an even bigger idiot of yourself. Everyone can see and your name is 5hit. Exactly the same as when razor started this topic.

I'd just like to know why you believe it ok to hack at brahman 24/7 for over 2 weeks and not let anyone finish their quests? That clearly makes u an idiot....and as such, u will be obviously caught soon

where is davo and carona when we need to get a GM online....And one last thing here. I bought MeeP his HF account. So if I'm so young and a child like he is stating, why did I have to buy HeavenFire for him?

lol MeeP, ur so funny

how convenient you say that , as you know i have no char , and i would whip you silly anyways .
    2nd you where not quoting the picture you just calming so grow up dude fo reals i mean when your busted your busted
    3rd i didn't support anyone in this topic , just stating the obvious

meep honestly bro , you have some serious growing up to do , i mean your idiotic excuses are running out , next your gonna say someone put a gun to your head and made you do it tbh its getting lame reading your replys only thing that is funny is realizing just how stupid you are i mean setup the trap and watch you walk right into it i hope the poster of this topic finds closure in knowing that you just embarrassed yourself in front of whoever reads this post[/b]
    You would first have to learn to combo to do that....I quote a picture and you get to decide that actually i didnt quote it, like, who are the real idiots here?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=273856

Talk about lame...Boogie called some macrobuddies to the rescue . LOL

Uzu

no man we're best friendz.

Banned

You would first have to learn to combo to do that....I quote a picture and you get to decide that actually i didnt quote it, like, who are the real idiots here?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=273856

Talk about lame...Boogie called some macrobuddies to the rescue . LOL[/b]
    that topic is lame , its just one of your friends attempting to say its me , once again your childish just like your friends /fail

/fail[/b]

Xob

MeeP if all this isnt true and you know it yourself why are you still argueing about it? You make yourself look like a idiot and accually if you read every post in this topic you start to think that the topic starter isnt lying. Who the fucking cares if he's 35 and live at home? I say its you both ingame and in forum because you start to attack him irl instead of just letting the topic die by itself if it isnt true..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast